OK Bye

General Discussion
About a day left on my sub. I'm not renewing it. I liquidated everything I had at the AH and vendored what I couldn't so I could buy tokens for non-WoW things with all my gold so no, you can't have it. I'm not going into a long "I quit" post with all the reasons why, because quite simply WoW has become far more of a mobile game chore than an entertaining MMORPG. That's all the reason I need. Not like Blizzard actually reads the reasons they want us to post anyway.
About the only thing you can do.

'ave a good one!
See ya
yeah i spent my goldmoney on the new call of duty. not my favorite type of game but im not supporting this dumpser fire of an expansion until it is finished.
Ok, Bye.
Why did you feel the need to liquidate your possessions? Taking the gold with you into the real world?
Take care and have fun on your journeys!

(gives OP a little box of cookies to go)
can i have all your stuff?
I just bought a bunch of loot boxes for Overwatch using my anchor weed gold. Got all the skins I wanted.

Sucks you are leaving....sucks even more that the only reason I play right now is to fund overwatch.
10/11/2018 11:06 AMPosted by Beezlebubba
yeah i spent my goldmoney on the new call of duty. not my favorite type of game but im not supporting this dumpser fire of an expansion until it is finished.

Great Idea!! I'm doing the same
Well, you've been posting virtually every day about how horrible the game is and how you're quitting for weeks now. I guess it's time to actually do it.
Always sad to see a player leave, even though a lot of us are still not happy with the game, but staying around.

Take care out there <3
Somebody remind me, how much Blizzard bucks is a gold token worth?

$15?

I think I have some Blizzard bucks balance, maybe 5 tokens worth.

I don't really play any other games though.

Is it anything from Blizzard, or just video game stuff?
10/11/2018 11:13 AMPosted by Snowfox
Well, you've been posting virtually every day about how horrible the game is and how you're quitting for weeks now. I guess it's time to actually do it.

Well ya know. Complain in hopes they’d listen and fix stuff, it’s actually normal.
Goodbye friend, enjoy your time on other Blizz stuff. Heroes of the storm has a great dev team, check it out!.

/Cooks Snowfox
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUl9NPPMx8s
I can appreciate a short, sweet, and to the point “I quit” thread. Especially when you answer the “can I have your stuff,” question.

Taker easy dude. See yah when you get back.
Bye Felicia. See you in 8.1
I can appreciate a short, sweet, and to the point “I quit” thread. Especially when you answer the “can I have your stuff,” question.

Taker easy dude. See yah when you get back.

Edit: Then I read Snowfox’s response and I’m eyeballing my phone screen at OP. Another one of those folks, eh?

How does one graduate from virtually posting everyday to posting in every GD thread day and night nonstop?