Make Asmongold a Community Manager

General Discussion
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 Next
10/14/2018 03:53 PMPosted by Elynos
No thanks, his ideas are awful. He represents the minority

Source.
10/14/2018 03:26 PMPosted by Kozzae
10/14/2018 03:07 PMPosted by Dfat
At least he didn’t insult his costumers on twitter by calling them d-bags how some CMs did..

Context! You do understand that this was after a week of random people on twitter attacking him, not a slam against the actualy costumers, or even the wow community?

White Knighted. That how you got MVP?
I am tired of hearing about him but at the very least he would still make a better community manager than Devlore currently does.
I don't think he would want that.

After all, why would he want to take a pay cut, have what he's allowed to say limited, and suddenly have a boss?
For a chance to work at Blizzard?

Lore did that and it ended up being the worst decision of his career. I don't think asmongold will sellout too especially for what meager amount Blizzard pays their CMs
I never cared a lot for Asmongold but he would beat what we have now by miles. And it's a huge plus that Asmongold has thick skin.
A Bearded Child? NO!
10/14/2018 02:51 PMPosted by Skinwälker
He clearly cares about the state of the game and has the respect of thousands of players. He is the kind of CM we need to represent the feedback of players while fighting for positive changes. I can't think of anyone more deserving than ya boi.

Who would you want as a community manager?

Not Asmongold.

He's arrogant and dishonest, he's not at all what the community here deserves despite his rabid fanbase.
10/14/2018 05:21 PMPosted by Arathirian
I am tired of hearing about him but at the very least he would still make a better community manager than Devlore currently does.

Community manager would be an insult of a position to even think about offering asmongold.. He should be involved in actual game design at the very minimum if not given a managerial position outright.
10/14/2018 02:51 PMPosted by Skinwälker
He clearly cares about the state of the game and has the respect of thousands of players. He is the kind of CM we need to represent the feedback of players while fighting for positive changes. I can't think of anyone more deserving than ya boi.

Who would you want as a community manager?
not a guy who throws around homophobic and transphobic epitaphs and the word cuck all the time,.
Whenever asmongold defends the game, he's an attention seeking white knight.

When he criticizes the game, everyone's all "yaaas daddy let's make him a community manager"
10/14/2018 05:19 PMPosted by Mahekun

Context! You do understand that this was after a week of random people on twitter attacking him, not a slam against the actualy costumers, or even the wow community?

White Knighted. That how you got MVP?
That statement has nothing to do with white knights, a simple fact was stated and you're choosing not to believe it. 100% your problem.
If you become a community manager then you can't express your actual thoughts about the game if they are negative or criticism.
10/14/2018 02:52 PMPosted by Thundertotem
um, how about no. Don't need a narcissist for a CM no matter what his rabid fans want or say.

Yea, there are too many already there as shown by Lore's comment. I don't know if he was put up to it or if that's what he thinks, but someone thinks they are brilliant when they are doing a crap job.
no , the dude is worried too much about the high end players and not enough about the casuals , he doesn't have that balance between the 2 , keep looking.
10/14/2018 07:03 PMPosted by Hutta
10/14/2018 02:52 PMPosted by Thundertotem
um, how about no. Don't need a narcissist for a CM no matter what his rabid fans want or say.

Yea, there are too many already there as shown by Lore's comment. I don't know if he was put up to it or if that's what he thinks, but someone thinks they are brilliant when they are doing a crap job.

Which comment are you referring to? Telling anonymous Twitter trolls to stop harassing and threatening him is not arrogant or narcissistic. It is basic common sense. NOBODY deserves that. Esp on their personal accounts. You come at me in my house I tell you to get off my lawn. And yes, I am old enough that my phone and address were in the public phone book and everyone knew where I worked. We did not harass people in their personal spaces for decisions their bosses made at work.
He doesn't need that much aggravation. Being a you tuber must be more lucrative and care free.
He cant afford the pay cut.
Naw. He’s got a good gig now. Why ruin it with having to tone it down to be a CM. More than likely, he’d have some contracts to sign about non-disclosure etc. This would cause him to change his ways on his feed.
He'll be this game's galie gray
10/14/2018 03:07 PMPosted by Dfat
At least he didn’t insult his costumers on twitter by calling them d-bags how some CMs did..

Oh, look! An MVP justifying a Blizzard employee calling its consumers derogatory names. Never saw that coming.