375 DH M raiding guild Barthilas

Guild Recruitment
Hi just looking for a mythic raiding guild .
375 ilvl, 1165 raiderIo ,
wanting more out of this game
would you be interested in a 4/8 Mythic Team? Dishonored#11140
i would mate but i am on Barthilas
lol only interested in guilds on barthalis?
would rather not transfer again right now.
just seeing what is out there
https://raider.io/characters/us/barthilas/Gnarsly
<Solitude>
US-Thrall: Horde
Mythic Raid Times: Tuesday/Thursday 9PM -12AM EST
Heroic Off Night: Wednesday 9PM -12AM EST

About us:
We are a guild made up of close friends who are looking to clear end game content and kill mythic bosses in our spare time. We understand that everyone has lives, jobs, and other hobbies/interests outside of Azeroth, so the number one thing we require from you is reliability. We do not tolerate people who leave half way through the raid or not showing up without notice. We are currently building a strong our core mythic team and recruiting members that are looking for home for the remainder of the expansion. With that being said, we are a fun group of people who laugh, joke, meme, and ultimately.. we win.

Goal as a Guild:
To get Cutting Edge for the current raid expansion.

Current Progression:
3/8M

Current Recruitment Needs:

Tank:
FULL

Healers:
OPEN! Mistweaver

Melee DPS:
Open! DH and Monk preferred

Ranged DPS:
High! All ranged classes will be considered.

We are always in recruitment for exceptional players regardless of our current recruitment needs. Do not hesitate to drop us a line at any time!

In addition to our raiding needs, feel free to apply as a social member for a more casual environment! Join us for Mythic+ dungeons and PvP.

How to apply:

Use our form to fill out an application for a quick reply!
https://tinyurl.com/yd3nzkca

BNet:
kaerbaer#1475
Petipas#1414
ADW#1785
Sargeras[H] REWIND

Horde guil!
Full post : https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769597227#1

We are recruiting for mythic raiding. Currently 8/8H 3/8M

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday* 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 5-10 minutes before raid).

*After 8 weeks in a tier, one night will become our farm night and only 50% attendance will be required for that day.

Contacts
Nietto : Battletag Mat#11420.
Asagami : Battletag Sasha#12635.
Shdwphnx : Battletag Shdwphnx#1623.

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to add us on btag.
Hello. <Drow> 8/8H 2/8M is an Alliance guild on the Doomhammer realm. We're a long standing PVE raiding guild since vanilla WoW with numerous top 20 US kills under our belts. Our aim is to provide a good team environment and kill bosses while doing so.

Our raid schedule is Tues.- Wed. 6:30 PM-9:30 PM PST

We are currently recruiting DPS and a DISC/Holy priest for immediate spots in BFA and beyond.

You can also contact me via my battle tag: Anticlergy#1303.

I am looking forward to hearing from you.