Blizz, add PVP WQ's like Legion had

General Discussion
Like the title says, add back in PVP WQ's. There can be 4 up each day that give 300 honor points each (Stormsong, Nazmir, Vuldun, Drustvar) and one rotating 12 hr WQ that alternates main faction zones (Zandalar and Tiragarge Sound) that awards some conquest (that counts to weekly cap).

This would give more PVP hotspots to keep warmode people entertained and a new reason for people to work on leveling alts.

This is sorely needed as something else to do in game that varies the boring monotony of WQ's. There is no harm in adding in some more diversity to the WQ's to keep people playing.

-UPDATE-
Based on some comments below, what about adding the towers back like my original post says, BUT with the following change.

Towers/PVP WQ's reward:

• Warmode off: Honor points & a few Mark's of Honor
  • Warmode on: Conquest points & double the Mark's of Honor (compared to WM off)

So the tower rewards change based on WM on or off. The Mark's can be used for all for reroll tokens, and the actual PVP mode folks get weekly progress since it's their mode. PVE folks get some Mark's to eventually help with an occasional reroll token and points for Honor Levels that give some weapon mogs (the PVP folks earn this much faster from instance PVP anyways). Seems like a fair mix to me.
While I think this is a great idea and would be good for getting people into BfA zones, they are also dealing with a lot of QQ about faction imbalances. I don't know what a solution would be...
10/19/2018 11:44 AMPosted by Rorane
While I think this is a great idea and would be good for getting people into BfA zones, they are also dealing with a lot of QQ about faction imbalances. I don't know what a solution would be...

The Alliance's solution to everything. Make a 40 man and roll out.
Bump for visibility and QoL change
Bump
Do you really want PvP back, or do you want the WQ's to actually be PvE like Legion, but give you PvP conquest/honor/gear etc?
I think it was perhaps a little unfair on the PvP community that people who had no interest in PvP were getting those rewards.
But yes, if it was pure PvP, I think that would be a good idea
10/19/2018 01:28 PMPosted by Eilla
or do you want the WQ's to actually be PvE like Legion, but give you PvP conquest/honor/gear etc?

Yes.

a little unfair on the PvP community that people who had no interest in PvP were getting those rewards.

Oh no, how dare I want transmog without having to stress myself out.
You mean those pve wq that gave pvp gear and honor?
Doesn't warmode turn all world quests into pvp world quests??
10/19/2018 01:43 PMPosted by Melithiria
or do you want the WQ's to actually be PvE like Legion, but give you PvP conquest/honor/gear etc?

Yes.

a little unfair on the PvP community that people who had no interest in PvP were getting those rewards.

Oh no, how dare I want transmog without having to stress myself out.
Errr, what? Well, one would logically conclude that to get PvP rewards you perform PvP activities.
But GD can be anything but logical, so yes, your response makes perfect sense.
do you want the WQ's to actually be PvE like Legion, but give you PvP conquest/honor/gear etc?

Yes

it was perhaps a little unfair on the PvP community that people who had no interest in PvP were getting those rewards.

Warfronts give people this pvp gear by the spammable truck load now. So how is a 1 time per WQ per day activity going to effect anything??
10/19/2018 02:33 PMPosted by Pyreyvia
do you want the WQ's to actually be PvE like Legion, but give you PvP conquest/honor/gear etc?

Yes

it was perhaps a little unfair on the PvP community that people who had no interest in PvP were getting those rewards.

Warfronts give people this pvp gear by the spammable truck load now. So how is a 1 time per WQ per day activity going to effect anything??
I got those rewards from Legion as well, and I don't PvP ever.
I saw a lot of complaints from PvP'ers that it was unfair, and even though it benefited me and I liked it, I completely understood their point of view.
I'm thinking about the good of the game, not the rewards I get from it.

Anyway, it will be up to Blizzard if they ever do it.
Bump
QUILLBOAR FORCES HOLD THIS HOLE IN THE GROUND! BREAK THEIR RANKS! SHOW NO MERCY!
Come to think of it , I did enjoy assaulting those towers from time to time.
10/21/2018 10:08 AMPosted by Acropalis

it wasn't horrible, but rarely were there defenders or anything to make it more than busywork. one sided fake pvp quests don't add anything to game quality i think.
10/21/2018 10:13 AMPosted by Gnarlsbeth
10/21/2018 10:08 AMPosted by Acropalis

it wasn't horrible, but rarely were there defenders or anything to make it more than busywork. one sided fake pvp quests don't add anything to game quality i think.

I'll take pvp towers over "A turtle made it to the water!" anyday
Bump, because I can only save so many turtles before going into a rage
Nah, they should add more tortollan turtle to the sea quests!!
Honestly, I feel like this would be a major step in the wrong direction. Just my two cents. But I don't think pvp world quests should come back.