RDruid and Mage LFG

Lightbringer
Hey, Resto Druid and Mage (forgot our Warrior) here, in the market for a new guild after ours decided over night to go horde.

We are looking for a Saturday/Sunday evening raiding guild on Lightbringer-US. We have little to no interest in Mythic raiding and we have already earned AotC for Uldir. Especially interested in a guild we can call home and have fun in addition to the raiding. We enjoy running keys, old raids, leveling and just hanging out.

You can contact me ksir37#1289 on Bnet or ksir37#5170 on Discord. Thank you for your time.
Hi Kathitee, message me on discord Newy#0922, if your still looking for a guild. We might be a good fit for you. I tried to add you on discord but it couldn’t find you. We do raid on weekdays but we do a lot of other things especially on the weekends. Message me if you’re interested...

Faction: Alliance
Server: US-Lightbringer
Name: Undeserved
Progress: 6/8 H

Hello, Undeserved is a casual raiding guild currently progressing through heroic raid content. We would like to start some mythic raiding (just the first few bosses) in the future however we simply don’t have a constant 20+ player attendance, we average around 12-14 raiders at the moment. We are a group of adults with many years of WoW experience, many of us started in Vanilla and have been playing together off and on. We raid on two nights a week (Tuesday/Thursday) with a third optional raid night (Monday), usually used for running alts through raids. We are very chill and like to poke jabs at each other through some silly banter throughout the raid night. We ask you don’t take any jokes too seriously as none of it is personal. We have both male and female members; and we come from all walks of life.

Loot is always set to personal, if an item is not kept we simply roll for it and whoever has the highest roll is given the loot. Many guild members also run high mythic+ dungeons throughout the week. We always try to help ensure every member has done at least one high key for their weekly chest. A few of us also PVP quite a bit in BGs and rated Arenas.

What you can except from Undeserved?
-A relax and fun raiding environment
-Fair and personal loot, we will never force you to give items away unless you choose to do so.
-Competitive DPS, we do log our raids and many of our members parsing 90% on Warcraft logs.
-Constant raid progress
-Good communications via Discord

What we expect from you/requirements:
-Age older then 21
-Attend raid nights on Tuesday and Thursday at 8 PM EST. (Monday at 8 PM is our optional raid night)
-Come to raid prepared, this includes bringing your own flasks, potions, and personal food. We often will have feasts provided and guildies are often kind enough to hand out some flasks but you should always come with your own!
-Bring a positive attitude
-Know how to play your class effectively and understand the boss mechanics

We are looking for the below classes. This is not a requirement but would be great if you happen to play the following:
Druid – Boomy/Resto
DK – Unholy/Frost
Warlock
Mage
Range DPS

If you’re interested, message me here or discord (Newy#0922).

https://raider.io/guilds/us/lightbringer/Undeserved
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/us/lightbringer/undeserved
Hello!

We would definitely be interested in having you join us and based on your post I think our guild could be a good fit for you! We are a newer guild looking to recruit all for a more casual, social, and semi-hardcore progression focused guild. We are currently recruiting for our core raiding team but are more than happy to recruit players of all play styles. I've included a quick guild summary below for your convenience. Add my btag if you're interested in chatting further. :)

<Estratovus> is a newer Alliance guild on Sargeras (US) that is currently looking to recruit for our raiding core. We run in a more semi-hardcore/casual progression focused environment. Even though we play on the more "casual" basis we do play to succeed and our goal is to push relevant content as it becomes available, including Heroic/Mythic.

Guild Highlights:
• Semi-Hardcore Raiding – we may not push competitively for top 100 or server firsts but we do aim to push relevant content, including Mythic
• Alt-Raiding, Dungeons/M+, PvP, World PvP, Xmog Runs, Leveling/Social
• Adult/mature guild (21+) - most of us are working adults and we get life happens
• A more casual, friendly, professional (no yelling at each other), and welcoming environment
• Returning or new player(s) friendly
• Inclusive "All Are Welcome" Policy - LGBTQ+ friendly
• Competent raiders and players to push M+ with – although we are welcoming to everyone, we do expect baseline capabilities to include someone in our core raiding team. Rest assured we login to DOWN bosses even as a more casual guild.
• Wednesday from 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM Central/Server Time
• Saturday from 7:00 PM - 11:00 PM Central/Server Time
• Sunday from 5:00 PM - 9:00 PM Central/Server Time (Cleanup Night/As Scheduled/Alt Night)
As a newer guild we are currently in the process of building our raiding core with the intention of hitting the ground running and getting as much cleared before patch 8.1 as we are able to. With that said we do currently have some flexibility if you are interested in switching mains or if you have friends that may be interested in also joining you.

A (*) next to a class or role means we currently have a high recruitment need.

• 1 TANK: Prefer Paladin, Monk, or Demon Hunter but open to all

• 1+ OFF SPEC-TANK w/DPS Main Spec: OPEN

• 1-3+ HEALERS: Druid(*), Monk(*), Paladin, Priest, Shaman(*)

• 1+ OFF SPEC-HEALERS w/DPS Main Spec: OPEN

• 5+ RANGE DPS: Druid, Hunter(*), Mage(*), Priest(*), Shaman(*), Warlock

• 5+ MELEE DPS: Death Knight(*), Demon Hunter(*), Druid, Monk(*), Paladin(*), Rogue(*), Shaman, Warrior(*)

• Any players who are interested in casual/fill-in raiding or just need a guild to call home. Willing to help new or returning players.

If you're interested at all feel free to contact Kotipelto#1337.

You can also apply directly on our guild website here: https://estratovus.wowalliances.com/

Thank you for your consideration and have a great day!
Hi Kathitee,

<Centered> doesn't fit your exact requirements (we raid Friday/Saturday 4-7 PM server). But As a huge fan of old content and mythic plus myself I thought I'd extend the offer and see if you were interested.

A little bit about us: We've been around since vanilla and have raided in every xpac, a lot of us are "older" mid 20s -mid 30s players that just want to operate on a more casual schedule. We don't dock people if they don't show up, simply if you're on and of the appropriate gear level you're welcome to come. We're currently 6/8 heroic and working on progressing through the final two bosses in Uldir.

We do have some mature content in guild/discord but its nothing terrible, but i do like to warn people about it.

Anyways if that sounds good to you, or if you want to chat about it further my battletag is Atariya#1385 (And i also have a recruitment post up here on the forums if you're so inclined!) If your group is interested I'd love to hear from you!