zelling spoilers

Story Forum
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/392758838891380736/504635905819017216/image0.jpg seems he is not happy
Well, he's going to meet his final death soon if BTS is any example.
What a sooky lala.
Wait till they add an option to chop his head off because he dared speak against Mary Sue Windrunner.
I've actually really enjoyed Zelling so far. I think he's a very interesting Forsaken character. I'm curious to see what Zelling will do. And what it might mean for his family...
10/24/2018 06:11 AMPosted by Hackbrew
I've actually really enjoyed Zelling so far. I think he's a very interesting Forsaken character. I'm curious to see what Zelling will do. And what it might mean for his family...
why do i get the feeling horde are going to kill his family
10/24/2018 06:13 AMPosted by Withpuppys

If the precendent stands then magni is going to be used to power a giant azerite laser- said laser will be shot from an even bigger cannon powered by the souls of the innocent- the explosion will destroy Zelling's family (and also some nelf druids that happened to be around)

The real twist is that zelling will blame alliance bigotry for this and it will end in a "yas banshee queen slay" moment
Tedious.

Why did they ever even bother to pretend that this isn't just MoP again?
That’s what im saying! Sylvanas is totally going to have his family killed, frame the Alliance for it, and then manipulate his emotions to further her agenda, maybe get more information on Kul’tiras or something.
10/24/2018 07:36 AMPosted by Pyrogar
...why do i get the feeling horde are going to kill his family
That’s what im saying! Sylvanas is totallt going to have his family killed, frame the Alliance for it, and then manipulate his emotions to further her agenda, maybe get more information on Kul’tiras or something.
I don't think so. Voss will save his family. Rexxar makes a point to tell Zelling that his family is safe because Voss has been going out of her way to keep her word.
This makes me very happy. Some people were doubting whether Zelling was one of the few examples of an undead completely remaining themselves mentally/emotionally after being raised, and this pretty much puts that claim to rest. Now if we'd just have more examples other than him of non- LOL!Evil / blindly loyal to Sylvanas Forsaken (who aren't murdered like the ones in BTS).
10/24/2018 05:49 AMPosted by Treng
Well, he's going to meet his final death soon if BTS is any example.

A shame. I really like him. But the vanilla Forsaken he perfectly embodies are gone.
10/24/2018 06:24 AMPosted by Gavik
Tedious.

Why did they ever even bother to pretend that this isn't just MoP again?

They're going to have a PLOT TWIST!!! at the end where Sylvanas was good all along, and for Blizz that's enough to say it isn't MoP again.
10/24/2018 08:46 AMPosted by Mardrigala
This makes me very happy. Some people were doubting whether Zelling was one of the few examples of an undead completely remaining themselves mentally/emotionally after being raised, and this pretty much puts that claim to rest. Now if we'd just have more examples other than him of non- LOL!Evil / blindly loyal to Sylvanas Forsaken (who aren't murdered like the ones in BTS).

Imagine having Zelling and the NE Forsaken in the same patch and still argue that the Forsaken NEs aren't being mind controlled in some way.
But the vanilla Forsaken he perfectly embodies are gone.
You can't see it, but I'm squinting super hard right now.
10/24/2018 08:51 AMPosted by Treng
You can't see it, but I'm squinting super hard right now.

09/02/2018 01:13 PMPosted by Reignac
I finally hit revered with Honorbound and completed the Horde war campaign, and ignoring the 180s with Garona and Lilian and the weird way Nathanos tossed Valentine aside after going through all that trouble to get him, I found that Zelling really grew on me.

He's what we were sold on about the Forsaken years ago. He hasn't forgotten his past but can't go back to it. He suffers with coming to terms with undeath rather than every instantly turning upon being raised Forsaken we've seen since Cata, but he eventually does come to terms with it. He didn't abandon his morals, as he is sad about killing his fellow tidesages but would rather their knowledge be in his hands than Azshara's.

Although he embraces being Forsaken, he's not a mad scientist or war-on-hope villain. And that's what the Forsaken need, they need people who aren't just Sylvanas and Male Syvlanas.

tl;dr He reminds me of vanilla Forsaken, and I hope he sticks around and becomes a big character for them.
I mean he's a great undead character, but vanilla forsaken weren't like zelling. They were sadistic evil murderhobos. Even their creation intro harkons unto it.
Why is derek whomoore suddenly the line not to be crossed lol
10/24/2018 09:06 AMPosted by Cailias

Because he's related to Jaina, of course.
Zelling will die not because of what he might do but because he's an idiot. When you are thinking of committing treason don't say it out loud.
10/24/2018 09:06 AMPosted by Cailias

I mean, he was the prince of Zelling's home country.