What is this Corpse Run?

General Discussion
https://i.imgur.com/oiyrB6G.jpg

I dont understand this
It's following the road and running up the slope?
A short one.
10/24/2018 11:17 PMPosted by Swiftraven

Oh.

Well then.

I got to the WQ actually by heading east out of town, and then down the waterfall/stream, and then north, and up the mountain....
10/24/2018 11:26 PMPosted by Stinkmeener
10/24/2018 11:17 PMPosted by Swiftraven

Oh.

Well then.

I got to the WQ actually by heading east out of town, and then down the waterfall/stream, and then north, and up the mountain....

lol yeah mountains can be annoying
Didn't Robert kill you?
10/24/2018 11:33 PMPosted by Momimfotm
Didn't Robert kill you?

Hell ain't !@#$. I was havin' the time a my life.
The graveyards can be pretty bad this expansion.
Haha damn son.

Yeah, there are some pretty bad ones since BfA.
Even the one in Arathi Highlands is horrible.

Still not as bad as Vanilla/BC but certainly worse than WoD/Legion.

Blizzard seems to want to take a step back towards the inconvenience of old with this latest expac.
ha ha . yeah don't die in panda land. you going to be in for a very and I mean very long walk for alliance. not sure why. But they have most of there set up on other side of map when you die.
10/25/2018 12:00 AMPosted by Whatever
ha ha . yeah don't die in panda land. you going to be in for a very and I mean very long walk for alliance. not sure why. But they have most of there set up on other side of map when you die.

At least in MoP you normally get a Gryphon on death though lol
Not as far as it looks
You don't know a real corpse run until you've died at the bottom of Sol A.
10/24/2018 11:12 PMPosted by Stinkmeener
https://i.imgur.com/oiyrB6G.jpg

I dont understand this

Phaugh, that's no corpse run ya big nancy.

Back in my day, rogues were the ultimate corpse runners. Pulling four bodies at once away from danger to stack them in a safe place. Plane of Fear. Avatar of War. Busy busy days those were.
This one time I died halfway down Mt. Hyjal so I decided to run to my corpse. Released and dropped down to Ashenvale, ran down the road then up through Felwood, tunnel to Winterspring, all the way through that zone to the base of the mountain where there's a path, across Mt. Hyjal to the ledge where I fell...on foot. Took a couple of hours. A super long run.

And then dropped over my corpse...missed the outcropping and fell all the way down to Ashenvale again. Gave up and called in a rezzer friend.

Now That's a corpse run. Yours is just a clear piddly straight up walk.
Spirit rez and take a 10 minute break.