Drustvar lag

General Discussion
Am i the only one that lag like crazy when i get in that zone? been having insane lag in the zone since launch. But im having 0 problem with the other 5 zone.

a bit annoying to have 1-3 sec delay all the time
it's all the witches. they are very laggy people.
I thought the weekly maintenance would fix the lag in Drustvar, but it didn't.
even looking at kul titan druids is timegated i guess
Of the three Kul Tiran zones, Drustvar seems to very commonly have incredible world lag. I don't usually have that issue elsewhere.
10/25/2018 08:29 PMPosted by Randolthor
Of the three Kul Tiran zones, Drustvar seems to very commonly have incredible world lag. I don't usually have that issue elsewhere.

I often notice it being very bad in Tiragarde, but tonight is the first time I've seen it this bad in Drustvar.
There's usually major lag spikes in any zone with an elite world quest up as raids form to down them, then don't immediately get resharded. Blizzard really needs to either fix their sharding tech or make those quests only doable in 5-man groups.
Several threads in Tech Support forum about this, today was especially laggy.
Drustvar is laggy because of the people farming the instantly respawning mobs (Falconers/falcons) 24/7.

At least I think so.
The Drustvar lag (particularly in the east) has been around since the first month. It should have been resolved long ago.

Frankly, the auction house hasn't sped up either since Blizz implemented that bs to extract more gold from players for single lots.
The falcon area was really bad tonight, I was at 16fps. That's the only place I noticed it. On the Eastern side of the zone I was at 80-100 fps.
Nagrand-US Alliance

Several 120s and several levelling toons, all experiencing severe lag across the entire zone, escalates to crippling lag in WQ areas.

Experience for levelling toons is 'unpleasant' at best, for 120s trying to do WQs it's barely playable
Armies of botting druids in reindeer form running nonstop herbing loops.
10/25/2018 09:52 PMPosted by Ayaani
Drustvar is laggy because of the people farming the instantly respawning mobs (Falconers/falcons) 24/7.

At least I think so.

This. There are many people in raid groups farming not only at this place but also for the mule and stuff like that.
Still an issue. Blues have posted that there is an investigation and we were supposed to get updates. That was a month ago. Thank goodness we got new azerite traits though! :/
My theory is that it's the excessive people farming herbs and it seems to be (just from my perspective) the best place for anchor weed spawns (aroms stand).

Throw the WQ in the middle of the best herb farming areas and you get lag as the result.

Honestly I haven't noticed it....and if it's happening then I'm not really paying too much attention to it. Got to get them herbs. :P
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769527201?page=5#post-91

The thread was closed and no reasons were given. That's not how you do things, Blizzard.

Wyrmrest Accord and Stormrage have the same issue, spells/abilities are all delayed by 1-5 seconds - Secondary, I find both the approach of the GMs Drakuloth and Lantrasau to be quite rude. As most of you already know, an overpopulation area can not only cause delayed on abilities but also cause disconnections as there are more people active in the zone as the server/some internet connection permit.
I honestly haven't noticed any lag there.