Anduin needs to die this xpac

General Discussion
I can't believe Im saying this as his character has been there in the SW keep since I started playing this game almost 15 years ago...

But he is a disgrace to his father's legacy. Can you please just finish off his character at the end of this xpac and make jaina or greyman the new King or Queen of the alliance so we can actually rofflestomp the horde and not feel bad about it with some cowardly dialouge like "but at what cost" from anduin
Him dying would throw the alliance into a bit of an uproar. I approve.
Only if Sylvanas extracts his prettiness for continued use. Raising him as a rotting husk is just a waste of such a potent resource.
If that happened, knowing blizz, they'd probably give the seat to Jaina. I'd rather boy king than another bat $@+! crazy leader at the helm.
How about...Only if we get to kill the genocidal maniac who controls the horde.
10/27/2018 08:40 PMPosted by Kozer

How about they kill anduin then we get jaina in charge who will finally actually do soemthing
He won't die, his survival is confirmed in the books.
damn Alliance characters and their plot armour lol.
10/27/2018 08:42 PMPosted by Swiftraven

Blizzard are the kings of retcons. That one comic doesn't mean anything.
10/27/2018 08:41 PMPosted by Humanìty
10/27/2018 08:40 PMPosted by Kozer

How about they kill anduin then we get jaina in charge who will finally actually do soemthing

I care more about killing her then I do him dying. So...If he dies so should she.
10/27/2018 08:32 PMPosted by Humanìty
I can't believe Im saying this as his character has been there in the SW keep since I started playing this game almost 15 years ago...

But he is a disgrace to his father's legacy. Can you please just finish off his character at the end of this xpac and make jaina or greyman the new King or Queen of the alliance so we can actually rofflestomp the horde and not feel bad about it with some cowardly dialouge like "but at what cost" from anduin

I think it would make more sense that Jaina became the leader over Greymane, I just don't see him as Alliance leader material.
Considering the OP I'm disappointed the title wasn't "We want Anduin to die" and the OP set up to look like:

We want Anduin to die now
We want Genn to do it
We want Baine to cradle Anduin in his arms as he dies
We want flying now
We want high elves now
I want to see tyrande and genn go before him.
I support this only if that means the Alliance symbol would no longer be a lion.
10/27/2018 08:43 PMPosted by Ayaani
10/27/2018 08:42 PMPosted by Swiftraven

Blizzard are the kings of retcons. That one comic doesn't mean anything.

While true a retcon like that would require them to straight up say that a particular piece of current canon is no longer canon. There isn't really any way to retcon it since it's a time skip if i recall.

It's much different than a retcon where they change the nature of something or say that it's a different perspective. I don't think there's any way to write it that doesn't require them to completely deny the comic as canon.

Maybe they've done that before, but I can't think of a case. Though I already think the lore is a joke by this point.
PLOT TWIST: Horde kill Anduin and we get THRALL as our leader!!!!!!

Edit: NOT a soft Thrall, either. Thrall, being a father, seeing the Wrynn legacy die as the son gets killed by the Horde as the father did triggers the fatherly instinct and he gets to thinking, "what if that were MY son?!?" He then goes ballistic and leads the Alliance to an all-out war. Yeaaaahhhh.....
Oh the

10/27/2018 08:32 PMPosted by Humanìty
His father just died in last xpac and now you want his son, dead, too?
If by Anduin you mean Sylvannas, I agree.
10/28/2018 06:37 AMPosted by Milynde
His father just died in last xpac and now you want his son, dead, too?

Yeah amazing isn't it.. They try to play themselves off as the non-genocidal faction but we all know the truth.
What is wrong with you people. Game play wise he is still a teen or just barely a young adult. He still need to grow and learn how to be a rule and at times a warrior for his people. You are forgetting that he has been sheltered for a good part of his life.

How much of a Mary Sue do you want him to be?