Alliance is evil confirmed

General Discussion
Prev 1 3 4 5 Next
10/29/2018 07:24 PMPosted by Tyierin
This is in addition to the purge squads that they're sending out to kill vulpera.
i would take another look because this broadcast speech came out
"We've no direct fight with the local vulpera, but the Horde is hiring some vulpera caravans to transport supplies to their armies.
We don't know what all is in those shipments, and we can't risk allowing them to reach the Horde armies.
Avoid killing the vulpera if you can.
Use this Sandshock Totem to scare them away from the supplies.
We don't want to start another war with the vulpera. We just need to ensure they never want to work with the Horde again."

10/29/2018 11:48 PMPosted by Eleroleron
Unlike Alliance players that -constantly- try to downplay or portray themselves as the victims for near -anything- that even slightly has a shade of grey in it.
why would i ever have to downplay anything when blizzard does it for me, like with this broadcast speech about the alliance dealing with the vulperans
Alliance are raising dead dinos in Zandalar with the void to control them and have them attack their former owners :( This is in addition to the purge squads that they're sending out to kill vulpera. Disgusting!

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/284360431684812801/505645324048531458/image0-1.jpg

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/284360431684812801/505645389068632064/image1.jpg

But wait, there's more: Alliance in their campaign to destroy Zandalar have half of their army go on a suicide mission. The army is made up of Night Elves, Void Elves, DI Dwarves, and Worgen. Guess which race is not present?

Stormwind Humans.

Looks like 8.1 will be exposing the truth, Alliance really is the evil faction. What other war crimes will they commit next?

Fornicating with the local donkeys so I can't get a pure donkey mount to ride.. who needs this new race Donken?
No, bad writing is confirmed.
10/29/2018 07:34 PMPosted by Wtbcrits
Pretty sad attempt. If a someone breaks into your home and fires a gun at you, does shooting back make you evil? I'll give you a hint, it does not.

not sure if serious.

if religious, than yes, it does make you evil. you never take another person's life. to deny life is the worst possible crime a human can make even if it is in defense of your own. in death you go to heaven which is better than life. to deny this is pride, which is also a sin.

shame on you honestly
10/29/2018 07:40 PMPosted by Amarlly
This is in addition to the purge squads that they're sending out to kill vulpera.
"We've no direct fight with the local vulpera, but the Horde is hiring some vulpera caravans to transport supplies to their armies.
We don't know what all is in those shipments, and we can't risk allowing them to reach the Horde armies.
We don't want to start another war with the vulpera. We just need to ensure they never want to work with the Horde again."

I hope we can scare the hired caravan drivers off, and deter them from working with the Horde in the future, without making them our enemies...
War-time diplomacy is never easy."

Wow if this is true then... then... well i will start feeling bad if the alliance continues this course... It will make me change my mind about sylvanas. MAYBE THIS IS WHAT THEY WANT TO SHOW HOW JUSITCELY GOOD THE ALLIANCE IS AND MAKE THE HORDE SEE THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS! thus another siege of orgrimmar :/...
10/30/2018 12:04 AMPosted by Worldwarkhan
not sure if serious.

if religious, than yes, it does make you evil. you never take another person's life. to deny life is the worst possible crime a human can make even if it is in defense of your own. in death you go to heaven which is better than life. to deny this is pride, which is also a sin.

shame on you honestly

For it being evil, those religions that say, "killing is wrong" tend to be some of the most violent. I don't know if you're a troll or not, but not everyone believes in the afterlife. I'm not going to let someone hurt me because of some myths.
OP you make a thread every other day about how evil the Alliance is.

Thou doth protest too much.

Damn, even when we're sending out these "purge squads" I've heard mentioned so many times, Alliance are still practically saints.
10/29/2018 07:35 PMPosted by Biamart
Why is always a blood elf?

For an ancient race known for their arcane knowledge, the few that post here do seem to degenerate into delusional mental gymnastics too often than they should. I think it's something added to the styling gel the goblins are selling them.
10/29/2018 08:01 PMPosted by Shado

Because the Humans with pointy ears of the Horde just have to keep proving that they're better than the Humans without pointy ears of the Alliance.

Indeed we are the better people.
The army is made up of Night Elves, Void Elves, DI Dwarves, and Worgen.

They are sending out the most experienced hit and run, guerrilla tactics troops to be the diversion. These races are very familiar or better suited for this kind of combat and leave the fighting in formation stuff to the other races.

And us reanimating dead dinos is nothing when compared to the Forsaken running death camps to kill off the remaining NE population and FORCE undeath upon them.
10/29/2018 10:12 PMPosted by Mooriartee
#NeverForgetTaurajo

/moo
Well if we ever get a Barrens warfront I could easily see it being Tauren retaking Taurajo and Dwarves defending Bael Modan.
10/30/2018 04:33 AMPosted by Caelin
The army is made up of Night Elves, Void Elves, DI Dwarves, and Worgen.

They are sending out the most experienced hit and run, guerrilla tactics troops to be the diversion. These races are very familiar or better suited for this kind of combat and leave the fighting in formation stuff to the other races.

And us reanimating dead dinos is nothing when compared to the Forsaken running death camps to kill off the remaining NE population and FORCE undeath upon them.

Except the void corrupts, the Forsaken just create death which is incorruptible.

Also pretty sure having a NE undead population is going to bite us eventually. Its just way to easy to give Horde undead high elves and Alliance undead night elves after all of this now, paired with Dark Rangers.
Oh look the horde fanboy troll of the forums makes another thread.
...How is that evil? You realize the Horde have been using reanimated corpses since forever, right?

O_o Newsflash, there's literally an entire class about using reanimated corpses in battle.
10/30/2018 04:51 AMPosted by Juuhachigou
Except the void corrupts, the Forsaken just create death which is incorruptible.

Expect they are not creating death, they are creating undeath which is a corruption of the balance between life and death.
10/30/2018 05:13 AMPosted by Caelin
10/30/2018 04:51 AMPosted by Juuhachigou

Expect they are not creating death, they are creating undeath which is a corruption of the balance between life and death.

I'm pretty sure they're just animating corpses, they aren't actually creating living creatures.

As in, once the spell wears off, the corpse just goes back to being a corpse. It's literally just a spell. There's no "corruption between life and death." It's just a spell.
10/30/2018 12:27 AMPosted by Ývaine
OP you make a thread every other day about how evil the Alliance is.

Thou doth protest too much.

this isn’t true but ok

10/29/2018 10:12 PMPosted by Mooriartee
#NeverForgetTaurajo

/moo

so many innocent Tauren needlessly killed...
10/29/2018 08:01 PMPosted by Shado

Because the Humans with pointy ears of the Horde just have to keep proving that they're better than the Humans without pointy ears of the Alliance.

This. And there are way more blood elves than humans.
We don't want to start another war with the vulpera.

This... speaks volumes..