Mythic + hit way too hard for a +2

Dungeons, Raids and Scenarios
Just wiped on Waycrest Manor Sisters because they do so much damage and I can't even heal through I popped everything and it was impossible this game is becoming so dumb, why do you make things go from fun to impossible? Why is there no in between, I just alt F4'd the game and came here to say this because this is stupid! I'm 356 Item level healer and shouldn't have such a rough time on an "EASY" dungeon. How come mythic 0 is easy and then + keystones get scaled up to an impossible level, need to chill with the damage we should not be wiping on a +2, sick of this expansion why is the game such TRASH right now

Good job, first time I logged in today and now I don't want to play the game again

Good job again blizzard, the dungeons are f'd
Did you try reading the sisters mechanics?
Your group was not doing mechanics correctly during the encounter if you were having trouble with the Sisters boss. There is nothing wrong with the difficulty, and it does not need to be nerfed. For your reference, below is a description of the bosses during the encounter, and what needs to be done for each during Tyrannical and Upper-Fortified weeks.

1 boss (left as you pull) casts on random targets and should have interrupts rotated on it. When empowered, she casts a hard hitting dot on a random player, which needs to be healed. Tank should use defensives during this so the healer can easily spam that person

1 boss (center as you pull) casts in the tank and should be mostly ignored. When empowered she will cast a MC on a random player. All players should be stacked in so it can be dps’d down quickly.

1 boss (right as you pull) casts circles on people and everyone needs to spread to not cleave damage. When empowered, she emits an aura that does ticking damage and stacks in potency every second you stand still - simply move around constantly to drop,these stacks.

Generally the boss does nothing as long as you interrupt the left-most boss’ random casts and make sure you keep moving when the right-most boss is empowered.
You can BoP off the Grievous-like DoT as well.
Look into logs. If don't know how to get started in this, Google WarcraftLogs. You can see encounter details that might not have been apparent while frantically trying to make the health bars not empty. My guess is when the 2nd boss came out and applied the aura that destroys you if you're not moving wasn't being done correctly or when someone got MC'd, no one attacked said person to get to the next phase.
Based on your:

1: Complete lack of raid progression since your single run of MoP raids
2: The fact you're in mostly mid-range PvP gear
3: Your rambling post that lacks detailed breakdown of what you actually tried to do during the fight:

I'm going to hazard a guess and say that PvE mechanics are pretty much beyond you. Instead of taking the time to figure out what you could do better or why it's not working, you rage quit and shift the blame onto someone else ( in this case, Blizzard. )

Lower keys were deliberately made more difficult in BfA so Mr. Casuals like you would have to actually learn mechanics rather than just overpower fights with welfare purples.

So to translate into your PvP language: Rekt, git gud skrub.
As specula said : it appear you have largely no idea what you are doing. I'd take a particular look at the 2nd sister aura and the 3rd sister grievous-like debuff.

mythic+ working as intended, you either do the mechanic right, or you wipe.
did you dance puppet, dance?
If what you logged out with on armory were the talents you were using for a M+ you should probably start with that and fix it.
I think the difficulty progression for dungeons in BFA works well, people just refuse to 'progress' through the difficulty levels.

I decided to learn to tank this xpac, therefore I was cautious about moving into higher difficulty dungeons too quickly for fear of looking like an idiot.

So even though my Ilvl from world quests/warfronts/emissaries ect would have made it easy to que for a mythic 0 or even a 2 right off the bat I decided to run normal mode, then heroic a few times to learn what the dungeons had to offer. Then it was a few Mythic 0 resets. After that, when I got the Mythic +2, I was just learning to deal with fortified/tyrannical rather than everything all at once.

I'm glad I decided to learn to tank, because in doing so I took it slow and learned a lot more about the dungeons in BFA.

People just expect to be able to do mythic + way too quickly if you ask me.

This may not be the case with OP, I don't know. But I think its a fair assessment of lots of players I run into in the +4-6 key range that I am doing now.
"I'm 356 level" right off the bat the guy shows he cant learn mechanics. His whole post just showed he didn't even bother figuring out the fight.

As specula said : it appear you have largely no idea what you are doing. I'd take a particular look at the 2nd sister aura and the 3rd sister grievous-like debuff.

mythic+ working as intended, you either do the mechanic right, or you wipe.
Btw, waycrest is not a "easy" dungeon on tyrannical weeks...
10/29/2018 11:48 PMPosted by Brem
I'm 356 Item level healer and shouldn't have such a rough time on an "EASY" dungeon.

You shouldn't unless you or your group were playing like absolute garbage.
10/30/2018 05:16 AMPosted by Specula
So to translate into your PvP language: Rekt, git gud skrub.
You forgot a couple /laughs and /spits, along with the obligatory level 1 opposite faction alt whispering him about horrible things that were done to his mother last night.

For the record, I have firsthand experience with being part of a group that's bad enough to deplete a +2. And oh boy, were they BAD.

TC here seems to have had the same experience. But unlike mine, which was a case of "it's Underrot on Tyrannical week and I'm the only person in the entire group above 4k DPS", his seems to be a case of "I can't stunlock and 100-0 a dungeon boss the way I can a player, the game must be broken"

Protip: Bosses have mechanics. Learn them. Because literally nobody is going to take your side when it's painfully obvious that you're just plain bad.
Just curious if those were the talents you were running for the fight? I have much better luck speccing avenging crusader and beacon of virtue on the sisters. You can wings the second sister that people have to be moving for so you can heal while jumping around or straffing or what have you, and virtue is a godsend in dungeons when aoe healing is required.
if you are actually struggling to heal ANY mythic + 2 dungeon in BFA at ilvl 355 then the real issue is some combination of your group members (including you) ignoring mechanics and playing poorly

yet another example (as best explained in preachgaming's recent youtube video) where blizzard gives out freebie higher/high ilvl gear to people at or above the actually challenging content they should be doing (low-mid level M+ keys), and then these players have no idea why are they are getting wrecked and proceed to come to forums and say 'BUT I'M X ILVL THIS SHOULD NOT HAPPEN'
Just wiped on Waycrest Manor Sisters because they do so much damage and I can't even heal through I popped everything and it was impossible this game is becoming so dumb, why do you make things go from fun to impossible? Why is there no in between, I just alt F4'd the game and came here to say this because this is stupid! I'm 356 Item level healer and shouldn't have such a rough time on an "EASY" dungeon. How come mythic 0 is easy and then + keystones get scaled up to an impossible level, need to chill with the damage we should not be wiping on a +2, sick of this expansion why is the game such TRASH right now

Good job, first time I logged in today and now I don't want to play the game again

Good job again blizzard, the dungeons are f'd
A

Did you even read the dungeon journal whatsoever? It is a healing check but if your group fails the mechanics then your group isn’t good enough to complete the dungeon.
10/30/2018 06:30 PMPosted by Necai
I'm 356 Item level healer and shouldn't have such a rough time on an "EASY" dungeon.

You shouldn't unless you or your group were playing like absolute garbage.

That’s alright. Folks are so entitled that we aren’t allowed to call them bad :p
You can call them bad, because you're probably 14, sitting anonymously behind a keyboard, and live in an age where being an @rse to people you don't know is the norm...
I'm surprised no one realized OP is trolling.