Mythic + hit way too hard for a +2

Dungeons, Raids and Scenarios
10/31/2018 06:43 PMPosted by Mur
I'm surprised no one realized OP is trolling.

I honestly dont believe he is. Lmao which is very very sad.

I see no evidence of that. Based on his character profile, everything he said is believable. He's just bad at PvE.
10/31/2018 06:41 PMPosted by Propaganda
You can call them bad, because you're probably 14, sitting anonymously behind a keyboard, and live in an age where being an @rse to people you don't know is the norm...

If you think I would have hesitation at telling someone whining about something that the issue is them and their competency in person you are very mistaken.

If you want to be coddled like an infant through your life stay in your mom's basement where she can baby you. If you want to be a functioning adult in life you are going to have to deal with people being direct and informing you that the issue is you when the issue is in fact you, and not the activity in question.

Their raider.io and character achievements din't support them trolling.
I remember the first time I did mythic sisters, we wiped a couple of times because we were ignoring the mechanics. A lot of people here seem to blame you, but doing the sisters is a group effort and everybody needs to know what they have to do, including you.

The major issue we had as a group was the aura of dread. Nobody was moving and with the explosive ability, it was a recipe for nightmare. Your party members have to move, but you have to move as well. It’s a good moment to throw in your aura mastery for example.

With that said, I looked at your armory and I think you should take beacon of virtue. It is truly a game changer when you run 5 men; it allows you to top your party within 1-2 global cooldowns (if you do it right and if you’re a bit lucky with crits).
You people are clearly new to trolling.