BRING BACK PVP VENDOR

General Discussion
11/03/2018 06:56 AMPosted by Poisonberry
Wouldn't pvp vendors just make people afk bgs more? I'm sure it would. If they bring them back then they need to address the issue with people cheating to get marks first.

Like if they are kicked from bgs for being afk then they lose 10 marks or something like that.
??

Aside from specific BG marks in TBC buying the equivalent of honor gear, when have "marks" been used as a currency for gear? Arena points were used to buy gear in TBC and Wrath, and Conquest/Honor after that, all the way to Legion. Do you even know how PvP gearing operated?
11/03/2018 06:56 AMPosted by Poisonberry
I'm sure this is the main reason why the vendor idea was scrapped in the first place. Why is no one else mentioning this?
Nobody is mentioning it because it's nonsense. BG bots don't exist anymore. Removal of /follow in instances and updates to Warden during Legion killed them. And nobody was AFKing BGs w/o a bot. Also, BG bots like honorbuddy had existed since at least TBC. We had PvP vendors until Legion, so clearly bots were not the reason vendors were removed.

And besides that, designing the entire progression system of half of the game around the fact that some people might cheat is hilariously dumb.
vendors for azerite gear only plz. no need for all the other trash.
o.o
The PvP trinkets are to op to do this.
>:3
I didn't bother doing filthy pve mythic last week since i don't give a poop about my raider io :P

And i'll prolly get something i don't need anyways..
I pvped the first 2 or 3 weeks of bfa then stopped. The pvp loot system is pure garbage because you can out ilvl the gear in a week or 2.
11/11/2018 08:56 PMPosted by Sharonbear
>:3

I admire your tenacity to keep this thread going. :)
I'm pissed that I cant choose my rewards for filling the conquest bar. Blizz chooses for me? I dont even use one handed weapons! VENDORS PLEASE.
Translation: OP wants super pvp specific gear so they don't need skill in pvp just gear for ganking and feeling superior.
11/14/2018 01:41 AMPosted by Rizzaki
Translation: OP wants super pvp specific gear so they don't need skill in pvp just gear for ganking and feeling superior.

No... She just doesn't want to do PvE for her gear. I don't want to do PvE for my gear either.

No one said, "super specific PvP gear" just PvP gear that a vendor sells for currency.
11/14/2018 01:41 AMPosted by Rizzaki

It doesn't have to have any pvp specific stats or anything. Just decent gear we can choose to buy with pvp earnings.
Scream it to the heavens brothers and sisters!

WE WANT OUR PVP VENDORS!!!!!!!