LFG Vc or SFK...

Classic Discussion
pst.
Did anyone else ever reply with "pst" to someone who said pst in their lfg ad?
DM vs VC

Round One

FIGHT!
Deadmines existed before Dire Maul, DM = Deadmines, no matter which way you look at it. If you wanted to do Dire Maul and you just had to say DM, you'd normally phrase it as "LFG DM, all wings" or "LFG DM East, West, North" instead of just "LFG DM".

I love these debates though.
people looking for a "VC" run or "dps" to fill their party are an instant red flag

Dead Mines and Damage Dealers
not Van Cleef and Damage Per Second-ers
Here we go again.ffs. This will never stop! >..<
LFM DM

East
It’s VC you nuts
LFG DM Run All Twink L00t R e S e R v E d

18 rogue here
17 rogue here
19 rogue here
hey need a rogue?
rogue
ro
g
u
rog
rogue?
RRRROGGGERRRRRR ROGGGUEEEEEE
Bandana on fleeka doe?
CROOL BARB BRUH
10/31/2018 10:29 AMPosted by Faydeh
people looking for a "VC" run or "dps" to fill their party are an instant red flag

Dead Mines and Damage Dealers
not Van Cleef and Damage Per Second-ers

Your red flag must go off on a daily basis then, since "lfm dps" will be used on the daily. Lol, who says damage dealers?
One thing I miss now and a little bit looking forward to in Classic is the whispers in game. "Will you heal for us?" I always enjoyed healing. I remember logging in, during vanilla, being flooded with whispers.
DM
DME
DMW
DMN
DMCYKABLYAT.
LF TANK DM 19+
I thought you were being german as in Vailing Caverns.
US servers always had DPS, while European ones had DD.
PST . i always took for 'please send tell' tho i would see as well some would say 'please pst me' so am i wrong?
10/31/2018 12:02 PMPosted by Beelzebubba
PST . i always took for 'please send tell' tho i would see as well some would say 'please pst me' so am i wrong?

RIP in peace
10/31/2018 10:48 AMPosted by Gnarlybolt
It’s VC you nuts

I swear no one on my server ever said VC ever. The first time I heard someone say this was when I played my first p server and I had no clue what they were talking about.
10/31/2018 12:05 PMPosted by Nicho
10/31/2018 10:48 AMPosted by Gnarlybolt
It’s VC you nuts

I swear no one on my server ever said VC ever. The first time I heard someone say this was when I played my first p server and I had no clue what they were talking about.

Being Horde on my server we never really went to deadmines. If a group was assembling for it they would just specify deadmines and not abbreviate it.
10/31/2018 12:08 PMPosted by Jdpp
10/31/2018 12:05 PMPosted by Nicho

Being Horde on my server we never really went to deadmines. If a group was assembling for it they would just specify deadmines and not abbreviate it.

Makes sense, thats what we did for wailing caverns