BlizzCon 2018 Spoilers/Discussion Thread

Wyrmrest Accord
Prev 1 18 19 20 26 Next
This race of fish people ia SO extinct. We mean it. Like, couldn't possibly repopulate extinct, like a thousand years of systematic slaughter extinct.

Anyways here's Fish Elves.

FTFY
I'm very happy the Worgen/Gobbo players are finally gonna get that update, and that glowing or anime eyes are an option for Worgen. I'm kinda tempted to have a Worgen again, especially because there's a solid chance the Heritage Armor will have a top hat and/or monocle.
All in all Blizzcon has left enough of a bad taste in my mouth that my sub will officially lapse by the end of the month.

Everything in consideration for me I just cant get passed how completely out of touch this company seems to be with its playerbase, across multiple games.

For those of you still having fun, good on ya hope you continue to do so.
There is a chance that new customization options could be added to the Void Elves to fill the High Elf fantasy
There is always a chance we could see Yrel and characters from alternate Draenor again.

Sterilise orcs with The Light!

Yrel for Alliance Queen 2019.
Yrel will come back burning down puppy orphanages while calling the player slurs and eating pineapple on pizza to demonstrate how "the alliance needs to be worried about being evil too uwu"
Finally home from BlizzCon, was very excited to meet a ton of people!
11/06/2018 01:25 PMPosted by Ursuola
Yrel will come back burning down puppy orphanages while calling the player slurs and eating pineapple on pizza to demonstrate how "the alliance needs to be worried about being evil too uwu"

I would be so annoyed.

DAMNIT I WANT MY NPCS (and player characters) TO BE JERKS TO THE ORCS IF THAT'S WHAT WE'RE DOING.

Not peripherally involved characters.

Gimme a bat. I'll give them some morally grey right in the teeth dadgumit
>see that there are updated class availabilities for Zanda/KT
>Worry that Zandadins axed
>Only warlocks get dropped from Zanda

Oh good. We didn't need more smelly warlocks anyway >:D
Wish Kul'Tirans could be paladins because I love their models so god damn much.

They do look kind of crappy in plate, though. Alas.
11/06/2018 06:46 PMPosted by Enrik

The only plate Kul Tirans should be able to use is one with a ham on it.

Blizzard had to consider the damage to Stormwind's Cathedral Square if it was flooded with Kul'tiran paladins.
11/06/2018 08:49 PMPosted by Kazimor

Blizzard had to consider the damage to Stormwind's Cathedral Square if it was flooded with Kul'tiran paladins.

Those cobblestones weren't meant for that kind of stress test.
Disappointed that I can't be an Uther sized paladin like the ones in WC3 :o
11/06/2018 01:25 PMPosted by Ursuola

*vomits into a bin*

No! I don't want to be sick... I don't want to b-...

*vomits agian, louder and grosser this time*

Urgh ...

M-make it stop... D;
"No Warlocks or Paladins. No Mages."
"Warlocks and Paladins! We'd love to see Mages but it's a conversation we'll have to have."
"Wait, just Paladins. Also Mages, I guess. We had the cue cards upside-down."
Yeah. I'm trying to turn over a more positive (or at least less negative) leaf but Yth's comments about how this was always intended runs so contrary to comments made by other much more important devs in the small window.

I don't really care because I'm maining DK and so Allied Races are just a Pokemon collect 'em all side project, but it's like... at best you can convince us you're just wildly bad at communicating from the basic CM's to the presentation designers to the event organizers to Alex Afrasiabi the Creative Director at which point you've just convinced us that "We want to get better at communication" in 2018 is as 'Sure baby, sure' as it was in 2017, 2016, 2015...
11/07/2018 06:58 AMPosted by Stalairne
kul'tiran humans will be the first alliance race that cant play as a mage

their racial leader is the mightiest mortal mage on azeroth

hm.

They have Mages.

https://www.wowhead.com/news=288469/allied-race-updates-kul-tiran-humans-can-be-mages-zandalari-cannot-be-warlocks
Jaina must remain special.

Though in truth, it would explain why she shipped out all the way to Dalaran to study.