Ditch activision

General Discussion
You're getting booed at your own convention.

Cure the disease.
Cut out the tumor.
Popcorn! Get your popcorn here!!
oh boy

*sits down*
*comes in with chili fries*
/noms
Most OG Blizzard is gone lol
if anyone is confused by this topic it has to do with the recent bad diablo announcement and nothing related to the wow event... i think
What year did Activision merge with Blizzard?
11/02/2018 09:20 PMPosted by Zulan

11/02/2018 09:21 PMPosted by Felology

The fall of blizzard before our eyes. I'd rather play a square Enix game and they have a poor reputation lately as well
11/02/2018 09:13 PMPosted by Rainspeaker

Cure the disease.

The Diablo panel was the saddest thing I have ever seen. This company has become a sellout.
11/02/2018 09:14 PMPosted by Reeven
Cut out the tumor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_FRWUPcR7Y&t=41s
We probably shouldn't put blizz on a pedestal and act like activision is solely to blame for this mess tbh
Genuinely the worst Blizzcon I can remember.

When the only positive to come from it is a remastering of an old game for your glory days, you know your company's done.
11/02/2018 09:21 PMPosted by Felology

Uh no??? I was living in a different city then and blizzard was not with Activision until later

They merged in 2013
don't drink the Flavor-Aid
11/02/2018 09:24 PMPosted by Exposed
11/02/2018 09:13 PMPosted by Rainspeaker

Cure the disease.

The Diablo panel was the saddest thing I have ever seen. This company has become a sellout.

Too many of you act offended by a mobile game you probably won't play in the first place.
11/02/2018 09:32 PMPosted by Alvidius
Genuinely the worst Blizzcon I can remember.

When the only positive to come from it is a remastering of an old game for your glory days, you know your company's done.
Been saying that since classic was announced lol. Wonder if Actizzard can beat EA for the worst corporation this year.
"On July 9, 2008, Activision merged with Vivendi Games, culminating in the inclusion of the Blizzard brand name in the title of the resulting holding company. On July 25, 2013, Activision Blizzard announced the purchase of 429 million shares from majority owner Vivendi."
<span class="truncated">...</span>

Uh no??? I was living in a different city then and blizzard was not with Activision until later

They merged in 2013

Oops, I was thinking of when the merger between Vivendi and Activision was announced in 2007