374 warrior w/ friends

Guild Recruitment
Hey all first thanks for stopping by I currently playing on my 374 warrior dps loving both arms and fury dps!!! I also have a 370 Frost dk and holy priest friends looking to come as well. I am Looking for a home not just a guild and place i can Find m+ spamming and a good group of people to enjoy the game with. I started off raiding with my friends in a very casual guild but looking to do more in the game also enjoy PVP as well. Below may answer some of your question you may have.

1. Times available & time zone: i can Raid M-Thur would prefer twos would consider 3 depending on raid times. I live in EST time zone and can raid from 8-12Est
2. Server preference: Any
3. Faction preference: Any
4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: semi-hardcore with hardcore mind set :)
5. Current progression/experience: This Xpac sadly only 7/8H
6. Recent logs (if available):
Warrior averages: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/35113104#spec=Any
7. Contact info: Btag: Sways#1918
Interruptible of Area 52 is seeking talented individuals to push for success.

About Interruptible:
We concentrate to have a very active Guild Community that runs Mythic+, Island Expeditions, and all content from old to new. We have a unique raiding atmosphere, one that is enjoyable yet professional. We are striving to build a core Heroic Raid team that meshes well with our current raiding environment, so this would be a core spot on the team. We like to have fun during trash, but serious faces when we pull.

Our goals as a guild:
Our long-term goals are to provide a unique playing environment for our members. We would like for them to enjoy playing the game with other like minded individuals. Bringing together many different personalities with the same common goal will be very satisfying for everyone. This game has a lot to offer and can be very rewarding when you have the right people to play with.

Currently seeking:
    1 Tank
    Frost Death Knight/Warrior
    Windwalker Monk
    Havon Demon Hunter
    Mages
    Hunters

If you are a great player and your class isn't listed, feel free to reach out and we'll be happy to give you a shot!

Raid Times:
Tuesday: 9PM EST - 11:59PM EST
Thursday: 9PM EST - 11:59PM EST

Current Raid Progression:
Normal Uldir: 8/8
Heroic Uldir: 8/8
Mythic Uldir: 2/8

Contact us:
GM: Tony#17957 / CoGM: Pixie#1588 / Raid Leader: Actaea#1307
In game characters: Dev, Crëam, Amaritz, To, Pïxie, Mïzu, Embrïtz, Whïspèr, Acteae
Discord: Tony#1337
Hi <(‘’<)
Hi
Hello there Furyqts, I added your b-tag for further chatting, I’d love to get to know what you’re looking for further, and to see if we are a good fit for you. I look forward to hearing back from you. :) (Moon#14456)

<Oblivion>, Hyjal is a semi-hardcore raiding guild built by friends; We are veterans wanting strong reliable core raiders to join our ranks. Our objective is to clear the end bosses on mythic difficulty, and to get cutting edge while also enjoying our time together as a team. Our progress thus far is 8/8 heroic and 2/8 Mythic. We are looking for competent players to join our ranks for BFA, and onward. Our raid times are Tuesday and Thursdays at 6:30-9:30pm PST. We expect our raiders to know their class well and perform during progression.

Please let me know if you are interested, or if you have any questions. I’d be happy to answer them. :)
Our forum post has more important details, if you are interested in looking: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765886579#1
Contacts: Moon#14456, Grimlen#1586, Supre#11918
Raid times:
-Tues/Wed/Thurs 7:30pm-10:30pm PST (10:30pm-1:30am EST)

Team Goals:
-Mythic Progression with Cutting Edge

Team Needs:

Tanks:
(Closed)

Healers :
- Disc (High)
- Resto/Ele Sham (High)

DPS:
- Melee (High DPS)
- Mage (Low)
- Hunter (Low)
- Boomkin (High)
- Warlock (High)
- Elemental Sham w/ resto OS (High)

(Links to recent logs help)

About SGN:
- SGN on Area52 is recruiting competitive raiders committed to personal improvement, as well as contributing to a professional and collaborative team environment. We are a newer guild comprised of old guildies and new friends alike with current experience between 3-5/8 M Uldir. Our team leads have CE experience from previous tiers/expansions and we're looking to develop a new raid team focusing on personal and raid progression (most importantly team synergy) built on the foundation of trust with like minded individuals.

Apply:

Discord : https://discord.gg/cQfKg4
Btag: Liverdie#11296 or Thug3299#1940
<REGENCY> on Mal'Ganis, Horde Recruiting for multiple teams!

Due to the mature nature of our atmosphere, we prefer all applicants to be 18+.

Check out our website for individual team needs and progression or hop in our discord to contact a recruiter immediately! All teams currently recruiting for BFA!

Discord: https://discord.gg/jetmdFy

Application: https://tinyurl.com/Regency-Raider-Application

Raid Teams
Legends of Chaos - Mythic Raid Team
Progression: 2/8 Mythic Uldir, 8/8 Heroic Uldir
Time: 7pm to 10pm CST
Days: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday

Dirty Sand Skeletons - Mythic Raid Team
Progression: 6/8 Heroic Uldir, 8/8 Normal Uldir
Time: 7:00pm to 10:00pm CST
Days: Tuesday, Thursday

Repulsion - Mythic Raid Team
Progression: 7/8 Heroic Uldir
Times: 9pm to 12am CST
Days: Tuesday, Wednesday

Misfits - Mythic Raid Team
Progression: 1/8 Mythic Uldir, 8/8 Heroic Uldir
Times: 7:30pm to 10:30pm CST
Days: Friday, Saturday

Hallowed Ground - Mythic Raid Team
Progression: 2/8 Mythic Uldir, 8/8 Heroic Uldir
Times: 11pm to 2am CST
Days: Friday, Saturday

Contact
Recruitment Officers: Rynoir (Btag: ClaireBear#1202, Discord: Symmone#2172)
Chriztoph (Btag: Chriztoph#1117
Discord: https://discord.gg/jetmdFy
swag
Rally (Alliance)
Rally After Dark (Horde)

Progression:

FMSA Raid Team: 6/8 Mythic Uldir (8/8 Heroic)
Fuzzy Unicorns Raid Team: 2/8 M, 8/8 H Uldir
Danger Zone Raid Team: 1/8M, 6/8 H Uldir

HORDE-QQ Puffs: 8/8 Heroic Uldir, 1/8 Mythic (HIGH NEED)

Raid Times:

FMSA: Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST
Fuzzy Unicorns: Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST
Danger Zone: Thursday 8:30pm - 1130pm EST
QQ Puffs: Tues/Thurs 8pm - 11pm EST

Wednesday: Guild wide open raids 8pm - 10:30pm EST
Fridays: Achievement runs, Jackbox Party Games, M+ races, discord event and contests
Saturday: 8:30 - 11pm EST Horde Alt/casual open raids
Sunday 8:30 - 10:30pm EST Casual/Alt Optional open raids
Monday PvP (Rated BG's 8:30 - 10:30 pm)

Server:

Dalaran - PvE (US)

About Us:

<Rally> is a guild founded upon the principle that we want to enjoy the people we are playing with. Rather than being a raiding guild that is social, we are a social guild that raids. We use very exclusive recruitment methods to ensure compatibility among members to maintain a cohesive atmosphere at all times.
Our guild is inclusive of all skill and experience levels as well as a variety of end game goals. From the new player who is still leveling to the retired hard core raider who is looking for a challenge on a more forgiving schedule. An experienced player with a buddy brand new to the game. We have an option for just about everyone. Most importantly, we are a community. We are a home. When you want a great group of people to hand with but don't want to wear pants, RALLY is the answer!

Guild Atmosphere
We have mostly adults here, averaging about 30 in age. We're still plenty immature at times and we have lots of fun. There's some dry humor, a meme channel in Discord and hidden bot commands to troll each other. We're a family here. We spend the day chatting in Discord chat from our phones or work until people start getting home and logging in. We have people with children and families and share complaints about cranky children and spouses. We are a highly active community of people. If you joined Rally, you could physically raid 5 nights a week and a lot of people do. We bring alts to other raids or even raid the same raids again despite loot lockouts because it's just fun to hang with these people and smash !@#$ together.

We are looking to recruit people who fit into our group well and get along. We are looking for people who care and want to learn and get better or are already skilled but lack the time to dedicate to hardcore raiding as well. Whether you still want to push progression or just want to raid once a week for fun and minimal pressure, please apply!

We are a tight knit community of friends with a solid foundation of real life and long term friends having played WoW and other games together for 10+ years. We have a diverse membership with several couples, male and female, and new and experienced players. Our Discord is active during the day while people are at work and we are always spending time online running Mythic+, alt raids, popup raids, world quest groups, leveling alts, helping each other level and gear, etc.

Currently Recruiting:

Rally is always looking for personalities who fit into our team and are willing to wait for specific raid openings in the name of joining an amazing guild.
However, our current raid openings are as follows:

FMSA: Full
Fuzzy Unicorns: 1 healer (High emphasis on shaman) & any exceptional DPS.
Danger Zone: DPS, Holy/Ret Pally

QQ Puffs: DPS of all classes, healers, tank

How to Apply:
https://www.rallyguild.com
Discord: Ellsii#6645 / Btag: claggevn#1488
I don't know if your still looking but, LF for all DPS and a Veteran Tank for Uldir. We raid Tuesday 9:30PM - 12:00AM, Sunday 9PM -12:30AM. 8/8H , 2/8 M

Preferably looking for DK/ Monk Tank, as for DPS actively recruiting:

Melee
Demon Hunter, Shaman/OS Healing, Warrior, Monk

Ranged
Shadow Priest,Shaman/OS Healing

Exceptional DPS can always apply

If interested PM myself - Alt Code 141, Commodore, Greenweener in game.

You can also reach out to us via discord: https://discord.gg/NjjDXE
and BNET Villiveodin#1104, Lionoh#1981

Thank you.
Hi there!

I am Star, the guild leader of DejaVu. I am currently looking for competent DPS to join our Mythic Raid team. Although we do not care about your current skill set or ilvl (we welcome all people) there will be an interview process if you decide to be a Mythic raider for us.

Our guild is awesome! Here's a few perks:

We provide food and flask for all raiders.
All repairs for raids covered by Guild Bank.
Gems/Enchants free for all raiders.
We are looking for leaders to run secondary raid teams.
We are based off friendship and community. We defend our own.

Here is a couple of details about Deja:

1. We run on Eastern Standard, and raid Fridays/Saturdays 10pm EST.
2. We are on the Korgath server.
3. We are Horde forever and always
4. We are Casual, but we have a professional Mindset
5. 8/8H and 1/8M
6. Check us out on Raider IO! best logs for our server! (Horde)
7. You can reach me on any toon starting with the word "Star" or you can get in Kalvas, Chickenyeah. Here is our Discord: https://discord.gg/PAnXnKX
8. No Asshats!
LF g
Hi There,

<Daddy Issues> Area52 - is a recently reformed guild that was 3/8 M. We are looking to fill some raiding spots for Mythic again, but are going to be clearing heroics until we get the numbers. Our goal is CE for 8.1.

Looking for like-minded players who want to build a friendly environment to have fun 1st and progress 2nd.

If you are not looking to get into mythic we welcome all who are looking for AOTC and run M+ as well as RBGs.

1. Raid Times:
Tue/Thurs 8-11 EST (Area-52 server time).

2. Looking For:
Heals, RDPS, Rogue/DK. Possibly a tank as well.

3. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual:
semi-hardcore. Have a casual player base outside of raid.

4. Current progression/experience:
AOTC on this new guild, 3/8M with 10 raiders from previous guild.

5. Recent logs (if available):
Previous guild : https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/A4tfZyxnakb3RQTD

6. Contact info:
Bnet - StormRage#1832
Hey Man, Just Wiped on Blackhand could use a tank ! We raid Tues and Thurs 7:30 to 10:30 Cst. We are currently 8/8 N and 5/8H.

We have an amazing community of folks who shoot the !@#$ all the time. We're really laid back and chill and kick some %^-. We do all sorts of things from old world to M+! (we have folks who are over the 200 mythics marks) and were always in discord.

We do our own in game events and out of game!

Hit me up Btag jotate#1266 would be awesome to talk in discord if interested you can get a feel for us!
<Into The Drink> [8/8H, 2/8M] LF a Healer and a couple of dps Ranged (mage pref), DK, Retadin w/ heals os but all players are welcome to trial. Raids are Tues/Thurs with optional Sunday 8-11 PST!

Btag: ClockWielder#1420
hi
Still looking currently
[US][H][Thunderhorn] 2/8M <Optimal Baddies>
We are Optimal Baddies, a recently formed semi-hardcore raiding guild with roots dating back to classic that is aiming to be cutting edge in BfA and all future expansions
Progression raid days
Tuesday & Wednesday 9PM-11:30PM EST

Optional raid days
Friday & Saturday 9PM-11:30PM EST

We ask that you maintain a 90% attendance if at all possible, we understand that real life happens but are also looking to progress rapidly.
Requirements
Look at optimalbaddies.com for an in-depth view of raider requirements and expectations
Loot!

For loot distribution we use RCLootcouncil and take into account gear-value, performance, and attendance.
Recruitment!

We are looking for damage and healers of all classes to trial for our mythic roster. All trials are expected to be ready to raid for an upcoming raid night.

Please message myself (Goldfish#1198) or (Abbadon#11928) on battle.net or hop in discord at https://discord.gg/YqnwD5s if interested.
{Oof}-Zul’Jin-Horde

We are a guild that is looking for like-minded people to continue progression in Mythic Uldir. We are currently 8/8H & 2/8M.

We raid Tuesday/Friday/Sunday from 8pm-11pm est.

We strive to push content in a timely manner without the elite/hardcore attitudes. While our main focus is indeed hard progression raiding, we provide a relaxed and chill environment -opposed to most mythic progression guilds.
Our main priority is (and always will be) to make sure that our members are not expected to compromise and can consistently play the roles they love while having a great time doing it! Raiding shouldn’t be an additional job, it should be something you do because you enjoy it.

Currently we are looking for 1 Warrior and a few other (open) DPS slots as well as 1 (healer) to fill out our Mythic roster.

We also understand that adult life can be unpredictable. Our Discord has a specific channel that you will be required to post in, should you need to miss raid.

If you are interested, you can catch me online (Darka) or with my battle tag (Darka#1246)
Redundant Idiocracy on US-Silvermoon/Mok’Nathal a new way to guild is expanding raiding ranks. 7/8 H and 2/8 M. Tue, Wed & Thu progression nights 6-9 pm.(P.S.T.). We also have a non progression raid on Sat 5:30 to 8:30 pm. (P.S.T.) Recruiting raid ready, reliable players. Multi spec preferred. hit me up if you want to talk my bnet tag is DarkPhoenix#1651.