Everyone who hates Sylvanas

General Discussion
11/04/2018 03:43 AMPosted by Therothe
Japanese WERE put into internment camps. Japanese, like the horde, were also the aggressors.

Can we please stop comparing real life crap to a work of fiction? That's beyond insulting to all the people in real life that had to go through all that
If Sylvanus wins, we all lose.
Amazing, i make a deliberately stupid comparison just to troll the OP and people seriously jump on it.

You folks are amazing with how easily you are triggered over someone calling your precious waifu a name, even in jest.
11/04/2018 03:45 AMPosted by Rosenivy
11/04/2018 03:43 AMPosted by Therothe
Japanese WERE put into internment camps. Japanese, like the horde, were also the aggressors.

Can we please stop comparing real life crap to a work of fiction? That's beyond insulting to all the people in real life that had to go through all that

I see you're not bothering to criticize the horde player who brought that issue up.

Typical faux outrage.
The comparisons of Sylvanas to Hitler are entirely fair. Committing genocide and fighting a war along racial factions.

If people want to act that out in a game it's fine, but that it happens in fiction doesn't mean it can't be compared to real life events.
11/04/2018 03:42 AMPosted by Rosenivy
Sylvanas fans are modern day !@#$ apologists. Prove me wrong.

If that censored word is what I think it is then wow you are taking this game far too seriously

Oh watch out. You might claim I'm some 14 year old fanboy that only agrees with Sylvanas for her looks

Nah, actually I can see you're some overly sensitive kid who is taking the forum too seriously while at the same time claiming people take the game too seriously.
11/04/2018 03:39 AMPosted by Rosenivy
11/04/2018 03:22 AMPosted by Fortuna
The Horde has already lost. The only question is whether we'll compound that defeat by fighting in our slaver's name, or whether we will throw off our shackles and regain our honor.

Honor doesn't win wars

We wouldn't have to win wars if we didn't keep starting them.
11/04/2018 03:46 AMPosted by Nedrah
You folks are amazing with how easily you are triggered over someone calling your precious waifu a name, even in jest.

Dude I'm gay I have negative feelings for Sylvanas that way and yet big shock. I agree with her.

Also if you have to go "lulz i was trolling" then you have failed as a troll.

11/04/2018 03:49 AMPosted by Fortuna

It's like the Alliance were a threat to our existence or something. Seriously the legion were invading and Greymane instead used up alliance soldiers and resources to chase after Sylvanas instead of oh I dunno. THE LEGION INVASION.
11/04/2018 03:39 AMPosted by Rosenivy

Honor doesn't win wars

We never stopped this war though. Just because there is a truce, doesn't mean the war ended. Sylvanas wants to end this war once and for all so we don't have to live in fear anymore waiting for the Alliance to start killing us again. By beating them to the punch she is slowly but securing our victory over them.
11/04/2018 03:48 AMPosted by Samron
The comparisons of Sylvanas to Hitler are entirely fair. Committing genocide and fighting a war along racial factions.

No. Its not. Sylvanas is not real. The wars in the game are not real. Comparing the suffering people went through to a bunch of pixels is dumb

11/04/2018 03:48 AMPosted by Therothe
Nah, actually I can see you're some overly sensitive kid who is taking the forum too seriously while at the same time claiming people take the game too seriously.

I'm 28 and haven't played WoW for awhile. Yeah I'm totes taking it too serious
11/04/2018 03:35 AMPosted by Knargho
11/04/2018 03:17 AMPosted by Juuhachigou
Is an Alliance sympathizer and doesn't want the Horde to win.

Prove me wrong.
Prove yourself right first.

No. Its not. Sylvanas is not real. The wars in the game are not real. Comparing the suffering people went through to a bunch of pixels is dumb

The alternative is not being immersed in the story at all, because who cares what happens to anyone or is done by anyone?
11/04/2018 03:58 AMPosted by Samron
The alternative is not being immersed in the story at all, because who cares what happens to anyone or is done by anyone?

You can be immersed sure but comparing reality to fiction that way just comes off as gross to me

Dude I'm gay I have negative feelings for Sylvanas that way and yet big shock. I agree with her.

Ahh, the good ole "i'm gay" shtick. I think i've encountered that 6 times today over on MMO-C. Not as common as "i love being evil" though, pretty sure i broke 20 with that one today.

Cool attempt at deflection, but it's still just that, deflection.
11/04/2018 03:52 AMPosted by Rosenivy

It's like the Alliance were a threat to our existence or something. Seriously the legion were invading and Greymane instead used up alliance soldiers and resources to chase after Sylvanas instead of oh I dunno. THE LEGION INVASION.

I'm going to assume you and the OP never read "Before The Storm." and then go suggest you go read it.

There was no threat to the Horde Anduin wants peace, he even got Greymane to eventually see that not all Forsaken are evil. He wanted nothing to do with Azerite when he found out it was Azeroth's blood. All of Sylvanas' claims of this war was to protect the Horde is a feint so she has reason to have full support to attack Stormwind and replenish Forsaken ranks.

We also find out she only loves the Forsaken as long as they are obediently loyal to her any inkling of free will other than what she wants makes them an enemy to her.
11/04/2018 04:00 AMPosted by Nedrah
Ahh, the good ole "i'm gay" shtick. I think i've encountered that 6 times today over on MMO-C. Not as common as "i love being evil" though, pretty sure i broke 20 with that one today.

That is not a shtick and you know it

11/04/2018 04:01 AMPosted by Pizaz
I'm going to assume you and the OP never read "Before The Storm." and then go suggest you go read it.

I did read it. Would still rather have Sylvanas over some boring Orc.
11/04/2018 03:54 AMPosted by Rosenivy

11/04/2018 03:48 AMPosted by Therothe

I'm 28 and haven't played WoW for awhile. Yeah I'm totes taking it too serious

You haven't played the game, yet you literally made 3 posts in a row on the forum complaining about people posting about the game?

You certainly are quite invested for some reason.

Or you're full of crap. Which is the more likely answer.
11/04/2018 04:00 AMPosted by Nedrah

That is not a shtick and you know it

11/04/2018 04:01 AMPosted by Pizaz

I did read it. Would still rather have Sylvanas over some boring Orc.

Well why the hell do you even care? You don't play the game LMAO.
11/04/2018 04:05 AMPosted by Therothe
You haven't played the game, yet you literally made 3 posts in a row on the forum complaining about people posting about the game?

It's called reading and watching others play while I personally have not put personal time into playing BFA yet. I was procrastinating and playing a lot of DnD.
Rosenivy 110
Blood Elf Warlock 14985
72452 posts

"I barely play the game"

-Rosenivy