Everyone who hates Sylvanas

General Discussion
11/04/2018 04:08 AMPosted by Therothe
Rosenivy 110
Blood Elf Warlock 14985
72452 posts

"I barely play the game"

-Rosenivy

You really misread my post saying I have not started bfa yet. Also those posts were over the time period of years. Just because I haven't logged in personally yet doesn't mean I'm unaware of whats going on with the game. I'm not sure why that's so hard to grasp

Dude I'm gay I have negative feelings for Sylvanas that way and yet big shock. I agree with her.

Also if you have to go "lulz i was trolling" then you have failed as a troll.

Ahh, the good ole "i'm gay" shtick. I think i've encountered that 6 times today over on MMO-C. Not as common as "i love being evil" though, pretty sure i broke 20 with that one today.

Cool attempt at deflection, but it's still just that, deflection.

So because someone likes a character like Sylvanas it suddenly has to be because oh my precious waifu? Because oh god the horror if there are people in this world that actually like someone that takes a direct approach on getting things done. I agree that her methods can be unconventional sometimes but they work they are effective, even a loss like Lordaeron she managed to sway in her favor. And just because she doesn't do things like previous warchiefs like Thrall, doesn't make her a bad leader it makes her an unique leader. Like Garrosh says to Gul'dan in the WoD trailer, after Gul'dan says "this was not our destiny", times change. The past has shown that other approaches doesn't win this war, she does things differently it and works.

That and her character backstory plus personality are just very compelling to me. And not because oh my waifu. Because yes not everyone in this world likes shiny white knights.
11/04/2018 03:17 AMPosted by Juuhachigou
Is an Alliance sympathizer and doesn't want the Horde to win.

Prove me wrong.

You delusional if you don't think horde win all the time. Most progressed in terms of PvE, Best PVP racials, Most condensed populations in warmode, wins 90% of the time in max level (random)bg's and better overall variety of reputation mounts. Shoot even in the classic demo you get a better questing area via the barrens which is 4 times bigger with more quests than the alliance demo zone of westfall.

As for story? Nothing past WotLK is canon so it doesn't matter.
11/04/2018 04:10 AMPosted by Rosenivy
11/04/2018 04:08 AMPosted by Therothe
Rosenivy 110
Blood Elf Warlock 14985
72452 posts

"I barely play the game"

-Rosenivy

You really misread my post saying I have not started bfa yet. Also those posts were over the time period of years. Just because I haven't logged in personally yet doesn't mean I'm unaware of whats going on with the game. I'm not sure why that's so hard to grasp

Dude, your first achievement was in 2009 which means you didn't play till Wrath.

Even dividing up your posts, you're still posting dozens of times a day at the rate you have posted under.

Spare me your fake claim that you barely play the game.
Ya i dont get the sylvanas hate

Seems to me like the alliance is the stronger faction militarily

I think it makes sense to fight them now, on her terms and when they are unprepared than to wait for the inevitable conflict to happen in the world of WARCRAFT and get steamrolled by them

I guess if the choice is between destruction and victory id choose victory even if it comes at a cost and loss of honor
I don't want the Titan Soul of the planet to die. I want Quel'thalas to grow strong again. I will honor our commitments to defending our allies against their enemies, even where these aren't threatening my land directly.

But Sylvanas is a dangerous crazy and needs to be stopped. Something is very wrong with her.
11/04/2018 04:17 AMPosted by Therothe
Dude, your first achievement was in 2009 which means you didn't play till Wrath.

I never said I played vanilla.

I meant RECENTLY how is that going over your head?
Nah. I hate genocidal warmongers who try to sell themselves as some sort of savior.
I want the Horde to win, which is why I want Sylvanas to lose.
11/04/2018 04:21 AMPosted by Rosenivy

I never said I played vanilla.

I meant RECENTLY how is that going over your head?

You do realize you average 20 posts a day every single day since 2009 right? For someone who has "quit" you sure do post and rage a lot.
I am a Gnome in real life. Prove me wrong.

Cookies anyone?
11/04/2018 04:23 AMPosted by Therothe
You do realize you average 20 posts a day every single day since 2009 right? For someone who has "quit" you sure do post and rage a lot.

Where did I say I quit? I was on break once Legion was over. I wanted to wait a bit after BFA launched to handle bug fixes and then I got distracted with DnD. I still kept up to date with videos from youtube even though I hadn't logged in yet after doing that big war in Lorderon thing about a week before BFA launched.

And a lot of my posts were off topic while talking to friends. When I said taking the game seriously I meant the people that were getting all worked up and being a cry baby over Sylvanas or "favoritism".
People comparing people who like Sylvanas to 'those censored RL villains' must have forgot this a fictional RPG game world? Like, dang take a chill pill.

Dark Lady watch over you.
11/04/2018 04:24 AMPosted by Grumbles
I am a Gnome in real life. Prove me wrong.

Cookies anyone?

I honestly never doubted that.

I hope those cookies we're cooked over a felfire. If so I'll take two.
When the Forsaken reached out to the Alliance for help after they broke free from Arthas, the Alliance were the ones that shuned them and vowed to hunt them all down and kill them. Alliance was closer to Hitler long before Sylvanas's Horde this is just pay back for her.
11/04/2018 04:37 AMPosted by Sormorne
When the Forsaken reached out to the Alliance for help after they broke free from Arthas, the Alliance were the ones that shuned them and vowed to hunt them all down and kill them. Alliance was closer to Hitler long before Sylvanas's Horde this is just pay back for her.

The Alliance did the same with the Sindorei. Funny that.

You're a death knight canonically you hate Sylvanas. Just saying.
11/04/2018 04:40 AMPosted by Rosenivy

The Alliance did the same with the Sindorei. Funny that.

One dude acting on his own =/= Alliance.
11/04/2018 04:40 AMPosted by Pizaz

You're a death knight canonically you hate Sylvanas. Just saying.

Canonically This is my own toon and I say who and what she hates.
11/04/2018 04:41 AMPosted by Pizaz
One dude acting on his own =/= Alliance.

I meant when they requested aid from the Alliance and the Alliance basically threw them under the bus