Ok guys i ain't trying to sound mean

Arenas
But I am happy that a USA team won this time, I think EU been woping us for the last 3 years it's nice to see a USA team win Blizcon for once, because they're all familiar to me most. I don't even know any of the EU teams competing this year.
I dont care who wins. I think we should've boycott the tournament to send a shout out to our diablo brothers and sisters that we aren't going to accept subpar performance from this billion dollar company
11/04/2018 03:33 PMPosted by Myracle
I dont care who wins. I think we should've boycott the tournament to send a shout out to our diablo brothers and sisters that we aren't going to accept subpar performance from this billion dollar company

Aw stop your crying, aint nobody was even playing that game. now everyone wants to cry that its going on Mobile
I just to see more than 10 specs blizzcon viable. Out of 30 something specs we saw...rogue, mage, heals...turbo, dh boomy, anything i missed...
11/04/2018 05:51 PMPosted by Thuperduper
anything i missed...

Survival Hunter, Unholy DK, uh. I think thats all of the classes we saw.
I just to see more than 10 specs blizzcon viable. Out of 30 something specs we saw...rogue, mage, heals...turbo, dh boomy, anything i missed...

Spriest, ret, hunter, feral, dk

Destro Lock
Fury Warrior
Arms Warrior
Disc Priest
Shadow Priest
Ret paladin
Holy paladin
Frost Mage
Fire Mage
Survival Hunter
BM Hunter
Outlaw Rogue
Assassination Rogue
Havoc DH
Mistweaver Monk
Resto shaman
Enh Shaman
Unholy DK
Feral druid
Resto druid
Balance druid

i count 21 specs
I miss any?
11/04/2018 06:10 PMPosted by Íllìðåñgøðx

BM Hunter
Fury Warrior
Arms Warrior
Disc Priest
Shadow Priest
Ret paladin
Holy paladin
Frost Mage
Fire Mage
Survival Hunter
BM Hunter
Outlaw Rogue
Assassination Rogue
Havoc DH
Mistweaver Monk
Resto shaman
Enh Shaman
Unholy DK
Feral druid
Resto druid
Balance druid

i count 21 specs
I miss any?

You ccounted bm hunter twice
11/04/2018 03:30 PMPosted by Absorb
But I am happy that a USA team won this time, I think EU been woping us for the last 3 years it's nice to see a USA team win Blizcon for once, because they're all familiar to me most. I don't even know any of the EU teams competing this year.
My favorite part about that is that the US sent 3 teams and EU sent 5... and we got a US vs US final. XD All dat trash talking and whoops, they forgot to make it to the finals. =P
11/04/2018 06:10 PMPosted by Íllìðåñgøðx

BM Hunter
Fury Warrior
Arms Warrior
Disc Priest
Shadow Priest
Ret paladin
Holy paladin
Frost Mage
Fire Mage
Survival Hunter
BM Hunter
Outlaw Rogue
Assassination Rogue
Havoc DH
Mistweaver Monk
Resto shaman
Enh Shaman
Unholy DK
Feral druid
Resto druid
Balance druid

i count 21 specs
I miss any?
There was a Destro Warlock the first day, they ran Fire/Destro, but you said BM twice so it's still 21.
11/04/2018 07:33 PMPosted by Efx

BM Hunter
Fury Warrior
Arms Warrior
Disc Priest
Shadow Priest
Ret paladin
Holy paladin
Frost Mage
Fire Mage
Survival Hunter
BM Hunter
Outlaw Rogue
Assassination Rogue
Havoc DH
Mistweaver Monk
Resto shaman
Enh Shaman
Unholy DK
Feral druid
Resto druid
Balance druid

i count 21 specs
I miss any?
There was a Destro Warlock the first day, they ran Fire/Destro, but you said BM twice so it's still 21.

Fixed my list, I thought I saw a destro lock day one.... but its a Lock … so I second guessed myself lmao

LOL boycott a WoW tournament because of Diablo news? What exactly do you think this would accomplish? That would do nothing but hurt the WoW community and the competitors that are playing in the tourney. Do you really think that Blizz exects would look at a smaller crowd/less viewers watching the arenas and say "oh boy, that mobile thing was a bad idea guys, should probably roll that back"!? You're in dreamland my dude.

Really the whole mobile game itself is fine, it's just the way they presented it that is the issue. They marketed it as the next big thing coming for the franchise, which is understandably underwhelming, at best, for Diablo fans. If they had announced a mobile game along side D4 no one would care. It's the fact that the mobile game is the only thing they released in Blizzcon, and that they hyped up the announcement so much, people just expected more from a main stage presentation at a convention than a mobile game. Mobile games are fine, as a supplement, but they can't replace a full fledged PC gaming experience.

No thanks, I like playing this game.
this myracle guy is nothing but an edgelord and complains every single post he makes, guy is def a trashcan player
11/05/2018 07:45 AMPosted by Galaaja
this myracle guy is nothing but an edgelord and complains every single post he makes, guy is def a trashcan player

Lol I’m just the messenger. You can continue to put your fingers in your ears and be happy with whatever this company produces. I know from a long history with Blizzard that they can do better than this. It’s not just my suspicions either, rumors are circulating about complete dysfunction at the top of blizzard development. It makes sense tbh.

My personal opinion is that are spreading themselves out so thin with multiple games and trying to meet deadlines that the quality of their products are decreasing.