What are you doing?

General Discussion
I wanted to ask everyone what they're working on in WoW. I feel a bit disconnected farming transmog all day. I just don't feel excited to gear up at max level. I'm just looking for ideas and curious what people are spending most of their time on lately.
i get on wow and AFK in the bushes unless one of my like 3 active friends wants to do something which isn't very often
Leveling alts. Just got this girl to 120 although it says 119. I said I was going to wait for flying but I'm kind of bored on my mains. I'm at 4 120s out of my 20 characters.
Thinking about writing an addon that would tell tanks / healers the best times to press cooldowns based on statistical analysis of their combat logs.
I'm posting on the forums.
Question why I keep coming back.
I'm still working on Pathfinder Part 1.

I'm also leveling alts, doing mount runs, etc. I still need to get some of the class hall mounts, though I haven't had time to work on those since Legion launched. I think having less time to actually play makes it harder to get burned out.
Hydraxian Waterlord and Frenzy Heart rep with my main, as well as the BfA Reps. (Just hit 82 reps, working towards 90.)

Leveling Alts, running old raids, and questing/ pvp with my WoD twink.

At this moment, I'm perusing the Forums while I spam pet battles with my Nightborne. I'm sick of questing with her, and she's now level 101. I do Pet Battles (during Pet Battle week) and watch Netflix, makes leveling fast and less monotonous. (I've done Legion content with about 13 characters now, I need a break!)
Leveling a druid and trolli.....posting on forums.
11/06/2018 06:57 PMPosted by Momimfotm
I'm posting on the forums.

This.
Well I mean, if you really want to know. I call it the Extreme Completionist Challenge. Its for gaming transients like myself who not only haven't done ALL of the old content, but also who hate themselves or are really really REALLY bored.

And if you want to know how it goes (consider this a warning) On the Horde side:

Hit level 20 and turn xp off.

Finish the race zone (in this case Belf, Eversong).

Go to Mulgore, Durotar, and Tirisfal and do all quests there.

Do Azshara, Northern Barrens and Ghostlands quests.

Turn on xp, and start in Silverpine and level with the other zones until 53

Turn off xp and finish the EK and Kalimdor quests but leave Swamp of Sorrows/Blasted Lands OR Un Goro Crater/Silithus

Turn on xp and finish the last couplings to get Loremaster of EK and Kalimdor achievements and hit level 60-62

And if you feel extra masochistic after that, you can do the similar tactic for Northrend, Cata zones, Outlands, and Pandaria

Then just level like any normal sane person does when you hit Draenor.

It sounds fun to me, but I'm a weirdo.
Leveling. I only log on this character to check my Legion board for rep.
11/06/2018 07:16 PMPosted by Ivanknowles

It does sound fun!
I might do this with one of my Allied Race Characters.
staring at the forums
feeling soulless and wishing I had a soul to care about the world or myself or anything
I am doing that one really long questline to get an artifact appearance for my DH (nelf). I'm leveling up my pally who is now level 117. I'm also leveling up my Lightforged draenei with my daughter. I jump on my hunter to do the daily quests and Warfronts. I'm gearing up my other 120 DH (this one is a belf) slowly. And finally I just opened up my two last allied races, so I had to make one of each. I also try to run old raids when I can. Those mounts aren't going to farm themselves!
11/06/2018 07:19 PMPosted by Miriel
11/06/2018 07:16 PMPosted by Ivanknowles

It does sound fun!
I might do this with one of my Allied Race Characters.

My problem has been outlevelling content. It's why this toon is the way he is. He's 120 and has yet to do any Zuldazar. My mindset is like, "What's the point? You capped, you don't need to do anything else."

So hopefully this challenge makes me see beyond the level number and focus on content. My initial plan was to turn off xp on my 110 mage and do the first 3 zones in BFA and then turn the xp back on to do the other 3 zones to extend the content.

Figure I kick it up a notch and try it on a Belf warrior since she has better survivability than a mage does. But this time I'm doing the old content as well so I can get achieves, titles, the quest mobs and hopefully enjoy the content to buy more WoW time.
11/06/2018 07:32 PMPosted by Ivanknowles
My problem has been outlevelling content. It's why this toon is the way he is. He's 120 and has yet to do any Zuldazar. My mindset is like, "What's the point? You capped, you don't need to do anything else."
Pathfinder is why I play my max character. I like to fly, so it gives me a goal worth shooting for.
I am 6/8 In heroic but am dreading attempting to pug the last two bosses for AotC. Not as easy as it was in Legion because it’s all about those orb runners now, which I cannot do.

So, I’m working on an alt until hopefully one of my friends can help me with that.
11/06/2018 08:05 PMPosted by Brahmina
11/06/2018 07:32 PMPosted by Ivanknowles
Pathfinder is why I play my max character. I like to fly, so it gives me a goal worth shooting for.

I figure if I can do some of Pathfinder in the lower level it would be worth it. I dunno my mindset is pretty lazy when I hit cap. I no longer worry about ilvl or gs or whatever measure there is in the PvE world because I choose to not do the "end content". I don't expect to be carried by a guild nor do I want whatever welfare item there is to be had nowadays.

Both reasons are my own but the first one is, as I've said in another thread, I don't understand the point in getting the best gear when it will be replaced by the quest greens of the next expansion. The other is laziness from dealing with my real life priorities and I don't want to stress myself out in a video game.

Not saying that those who wish to chase the gear are wrong or anything. It's just been my prerogative since Pandaria.

It's a pretty extreme challenge I propose and it is theoretically futile for those who have actually done the old content when it was actually current. But I think it's as solo-play as I can get at this point, aside from pet battles I guess?
My personal life has been quite busy as of late, so I have yet to even reach max level. Though this is but a small thing, for my enjoyment of the game comes from my experience and memories, not the pace of which I obtain levels or gear. Hopefully soon I will have more time to spend in-game.