Get PoF off the GCD !!

Death Knight
upvote this... nuff said.

#MAKEFORSTGREATAGAIN
You have BoS off the gcd and its your biggest dps cd..
11/07/2018 09:17 AMPosted by Stormdk
You have BoS off the gcd and its your biggest dps cd..

Honestly, I think BoS should be on the gcd since it's an actual damaging spell. But having in combat buffs which dont themselves do damage take up a GCD, it seems silly to me. I'll happily take that trade personally.

Also don't forget that in pvp BoS shouldn't be used nearly as much because it's subject to a 50% pvp damage reduction.
Forst
Bump
If POF comes off the gcd with the current downtime problems we have the spec will feel even slower.

If they buffed our resource regen and nerfed it during BOS I would be happy. Then they could remove the gcd.

Also there is zero reason why DG is on the gcd. That was reported by so many players during beta testing.
BUMP !
Bump, surely a blue has seen this and can give us insight on an official stance. It isn’t a far fetched request, Ion himself said he thought it wasn’t good for the game to have so many abilities to activate before dealing damage (pillar of frost, empowered rune weapon, remorseless winter, etc.). PoF off the gcd is reasonable!!
I'd safely bet most people want these GCD changes gone, but I doubt they will do it.
PoF feels real bad on the GCD since it's reliant on you pumping as many abilities as you can within its time frame. I think it either needs to be redesigned or taken off the GCD.
Cold heart talent deals 80% less dmg in PvP
Sindragosa Fury deals 80% less dmg in PvP

BoS deals 60% less dmg in PvP

that legion tuning that still hasnt been addressed is the biggest issue
11/14/2018 12:17 PMPosted by Doomgard

Currently with these still in place, Frost has nearly NO meaningful talents for PvP gameplay. It feels so bad that it's almost a justification for a hotfix vs waiting for 8.1
11/14/2018 12:17 PMPosted by Doomgard

This a thousand times this. Doing ANYTHING about this is gosh darn necessary, having FwF on a THREE minute cooldown and only hitting for 9k and offering nothing else of substance, is just silly. Cold heart as a concept kinda just sucks for pvp though, you'd just never get to burst with it cause it's not worth spending 40s not slowing.