So what does Horde get?

General Discussion
11/08/2018 09:03 AMPosted by Zuljut
11/08/2018 08:59 AMPosted by Saranai
I though Zandalari Paladin was what they got quickly after the live shatstorm when it wasn't up on the projector?

They do, but they are still one short now that Blizzard caved to the people whining for a week about no KT mages. Now Horde is down one choice compared to Alliance. But you know, Horde bias.....

Lmfao I can't believe you can honestly believe there isn't huge horde bias. How's that first and only multipld choice quest line? Or all the new, unique mounts? The brown and upright orcs u wanted? Vulpers? Getting first crack at loot? Bugs only in ur fzvor then fixed?
Devs openly mock and make fun of Alliance, even this past blizzcon. Ion himself said there is a big gap in warmode horde to alliance and in horde raiding vs alliance raiding. But nah, there is CLEARLY no bias becausr we get 1 more class choice after KT n Zandelar drop. Ignorant...
11/08/2018 09:12 AMPosted by Zuljut
11/08/2018 09:09 AMPosted by Saranai

But wasn't Kul Mage added after the con ended?
I didn't watch it, so all I know is what's posted here, twitter and reddit. But both of them getting +1 class after the fact seemed like a genuine 'not included' and were added after the breakneck backlash. Not an "oopsie we just happened to forget" for two of the expansions flagship Allied Races.

I'm trying to remember, but didn't they add Zandy Paladins, AND a KT class during the con? There was something they added for KT during, I just can't remember at this moment what it was.

I can't recall off the top of my head, and am possibly completely wrong, but I think it was like almost two days after the con ended they announced Kul Mage, while Zanda Paladin was said to accidentally be missing from the projector within hours.
11/08/2018 08:53 AMPosted by Zuljut
I see Blizzard caved about the KT Mages, what does the Horde get to balance out the classes? Alliance Allied Races = 27 Choices, Horde gets 26. I'm thinking HMT Paladins.

11/08/2018 08:55 AMPosted by Fahrenheit
A functioning high end raiding community
Seems fair. So that means no more horde bias threads, right? Woot! :D
11/08/2018 09:09 AMPosted by Zuljut
Eh, it's more of a tongue in cheek way to get a rise out of Alliance than anything else. Although, I do think Undead Paladins would be cool.

Always fun to rile them up.

Class/Race combos are balanced at 88 per faction -- some combos have more, some less, but overall the factions are equal.
When you want a faction with 27 allied class/race combos, the Alliance is waiting.
11/08/2018 08:56 AMPosted by Vindicative
I’d let them have the 27 vs 26 if it means we stop getting all the “horde bias” threads

Lol. That will never ever happen like that's not even in the realm of reality as long as people play Alliance because they will always have something they cry about or want to cry about as bias or favoritism.
11/08/2018 09:15 AMPosted by Joeycarter
11/08/2018 09:03 AMPosted by Zuljut

They do, but they are still one short now that Blizzard caved to the people whining for a week about no KT mages. Now Horde is down one choice compared to Alliance. But you know, Horde bias.....

Lmfao I can't believe you can honestly believe there isn't huge horde bias. How's that first and only multipld choice quest line? Or all the new, unique mounts? The brown and upright orcs u wanted? Vulpers? Getting first crack at loot? Bugs only in ur fzvor then fixed?
Devs openly mock and make fun of Alliance, even this past blizzcon. Ion himself said there is a big gap in warmode horde to alliance and in horde raiding vs alliance raiding. But nah, there is CLEARLY no bias becausr we get 1 more class choice after KT n Zandelar drop. Ignorant...

This amount of salt would make the Dead Sea taste bland.
The Horde players' superiority complex out in full display in this thread, hot damn.
I'd ask why we all can't just get along, but I'm afraid I'll be burned as a witch.
11/08/2018 09:26 AMPosted by Ayaani
The Horde players' superiority complex out in full display in this thread, hot damn.

Ya, notice its horde that wanna claim everything is fine? Lololol then if they dont like something its MASS QQ for a week n blizz gives em what they want. They almost ALWAYS get what they want eventually. Must be nice to get spoon fed anything I could hope for...
You get to change your warchief after 1 or 2 expansions, and now you even got two GREAT "choices" Sylvanas or Saurfang.
11/08/2018 09:09 AMPosted by Zuljut

Eh, it's more of a tongue in cheek way to get a rise out of Alliance than anything else. Although, I do think Undead Paladins would be cool.

Goblin Paladins Blizz, make it happen. Goblins need more tank options!

I mean, we bribe the elements to be Shamans and use our Priestly power for earthly gains, I don't see any reason why Goblins couldn't be Paladins. If the Scarlet Crusade can cling onto their convictions enough to call on the light despite the morality of their choices, then so can Goblins!

Or at least there is no reason we couldn't give it the good ol' college try. For profit!
The lack of awareness on this forum astounds me each and every day.

I play both sides and the imbalance is real.
It's not about which faction gets more cookies, it just makes sense that Kul'tirans can be mages.
so the alliance can now make fat and ugly mages. who cares?
The reason why things seem to be on a decline has more to do with how self absorbed and idiotic we've become than with Blizzard's design choices. Don't get me wrong, they didn't make great decisions this time around but just reading some of the topics on this board makes me realize why they don't listen to the community.

All I can think of when a topic like this comes up is that old WCW wrestler Raven who used to go around saying "What about me? What about Raven?!"
Why does everything have to be equal?

Makes every decision feel forced.
Not to mention Zandalari getting a useless racial (after already getting less racials than KT to begin with).
11/08/2018 09:41 AMPosted by Snikrot
The reason why things seem to be on a decline has more to do with how self absorbed and idiotic we've become than with Blizzard's design choices. Don't get me wrong, they didn't make great decisions this time around but just reading some of the topics on this board makes me realize why they don't listen to the community.

All I can think of when a topic like this comes up is that old WCW wrestler Raven who used to go around saying "What about me? What about Raven?!"

As if wow hasn't always been this way. In before I've played since vanilla alpha claim. Im a end of vanilla baby. So I'm sure that first year of wow, was filled with a perfect utopian community of non toxic individuals. Must of the been when the lizard people we're still playing, since humanity is toxicity incarnated.
ZT Locks sound good so the DST and them have balance