Pokemon Let's Go

Arenas
Any of you getting this? I don't own a Switch but I always told myself I'd get one if they made a new Pokemon game. I wasn't super excited to learn it was a hybrid of Pokemon Go (even though I no-lifed that game for a month) but it actually looks pretty cool.
I don't care.
For sure! Can't wait to revisit gen 1 pokemon and places.
This is not the place so just Pokemon GO right out the arena forums thx.
11/08/2018 02:02 PMPosted by Mcfaceroller
This is not the place so just Pokemon GO right out the arena forums thx.

That's 90% of threads in here. Move along if you don't want to partake in this discussion, thanks.
Idk much about it I usually just play the hand helds but I plan on getting a switch for smash bros if this ends up being good I’ll prob grab it too
Yeah its 2 player and a nice game for casuals like most of the wow player base. Just grab a family member and have fun with it, no need to worry about what the best pokemon are or grind eggs and ivs, just use your favorite pokemon evolved or not and breeze through 2v1
As soon as I find my nintendo friend code I’ll post it. I’m getting Eevee.
Heck ye! I still enjoy Pokemon!
Yeah its 2 player and a nice game for casuals like most of the wow player base. Just grab a family member and have fun with it, no need to worry about what the best pokemon are or grind eggs and ivs, just use your favorite pokemon evolved or not and breeze through 2v1

a problem with pokemon games. There needs to be a hard mode. Almost every japanese game released to NA comes with a hard mode at this point because they know the western audience likes to be challenged
11/08/2018 03:04 PMPosted by Myracle
a problem with pokemon games. There needs to be a hard mode.
Try getting through the Pokemon tower in Lavendar town while sitting in your room with not a single light turned on.
Not getting it. From the looks of it and some gameplay, it was dumbed down for 5 year olds.
hell yes
11/08/2018 02:36 PMPosted by Yatogami
Idk much about it I usually just play the hand helds but I plan on getting a switch for smash bros if this ends up being good I’ll prob grab it too

diablo 3 is rly good on switch too for what it's worth
They should just do another remake of gold or silver or diamond and pearl. They could also make Pokémon Z like they had originally intended.