cant find a horde race

Monk
in legion I absolutely loved my belf monk. we logged in and walked around dalaran together making mana bun jokes.

I had too many belfs at one point (had 6 now I have 2) so I race changed so many but for monk o made him a female nightborne and simply cannot find a mog I like. for leather armor I cant finf anything better than belf, besides dwarf of course.

help me :(
LOL
The only answer is pandaren.
I'm going to make a Zandalari Monk. I think their heritage armor has a very good sort of leathery look, with ornamentation of course.
11/09/2018 01:07 PMPosted by Juxu
I'm going to make a Zandalari Monk. I think their heritage armor has a very good sort of leathery look, with ornamentation of course.

I might race change to Zandalari, it depends on the CD on that Pterrodax Swoop. If it's over 2min, then I won't bother.
I just love the big bulky orcs, especially with the upright posture. Mix in best in slot general usage racials and you got a killer combo!
11/09/2018 08:01 AMPosted by Badgerlord
The only answer is pandaren.

Pandas are always cool because they can talk to each other cross faction while everyone else feels left out >.>
my vote is Female Orc, looks good in anything and still badass.
If you aren't fat, get on that.

If you ain't fluffy, you just scruffy.

No Pandaren? Nothin worth wearin.
Troll for life
I don't think they are hard to xmog. I had a hard time picking though too.
Pandaren always for me. Food buff is always good for feasts or 2+% of a secondary and bouncy is great for rolling off hills/cliffs often. Panda stun can be used in many ways to mess up casting if you have a free global or as another button/cc to keep adds off me while picking up quest stuff.

They also have the best/most fitting ( imo ) monk animations and if you stay away from big helms/shoulders you can make some great mogs. ( alot of good mog for monk came out in pandaria too )

I'm personally waiting to see what comes out before rolling any new alts or race changing anything old.
You could also just do the trials and see which ones you want to play like that. ( or which look best to you )

Pick what's most fun for you, because whatever is slightly better or too strong for now will be nerfed eventually.
If elves are the only Horde race you like, maybe you belong on the Alliance.