Vanilla progression tracking and items

Customer Support
Hi,

I fully understand if nothing can be done but I figured doesn't hurt to ask.

I've had this paladin for years now I think 2005/2006 but for some reason my raid progression along with items like Paladin tier 1 and 2 don't exist and I cant select for transmog. My guess I probably deleted the items at some point before transmog was a feature in WoW?

Is there any way the items can be restored and my progress in Vanilla/Classic raids can be tracked?

This character was Archilles - Emerald Dream level 60 human paladin.
Marked As Solution
The achievement system was not added until 2008. Largely, it was not retroactive. It only gave you credit for old raids if you had in your inventory an item that dropped from the last boss.

And to add items to the Wardrobe, you need to have the items in your inventory. There is no master record of items you have ever looted.
11/09/2018 11:33 AMPosted by Ilyana
The achievement system was not added until 2008. Largely, it was not retroactive. It only gave you credit for old raids if you had in your inventory an item that dropped from the last boss.

And to add items to the Wardrobe, you need to have the items in your inventory. There is no master record of items you have ever looted.

Okay I guess I'll just have to farm the sets again. Thanks.