Enhance nerfs and changes

Arenas
literally if anyone is confused by including these buffs enhance is losing 59% if it’s damage after losing all of its mana AND root totem I would be extremely happy to explain it to you in extremely simple terms

the next person to post “lol buff” is getting cyber bullied forever dude I can’t even
Enhance need a buff. Its bad enough that an enhance sham needed to even enter arena. I liked having a class that i can eat and play while globaling someone
11/10/2018 02:15 PMPosted by Judea
We're getting nerfed to the point where people will ask, "why take enhancement shaman, when I can take class a, b, c, etc."

Welcome to the party hombre. This is BfA once you get buried, you stay buried for multiple months.

It sucks but, prepare yourself for 12 long months of winter.

Sincerely, dedicated, stubborn Windwalker main.
i mean yeah welcome to legion/bfa design

your class is now a one dimensional button mashing damage bot
Hailstorm legit hits for danage in the 150ish range

Landslide buff will be nice if you run the rockbiter trait, but weaving rockbiter between stormstrike procs is less burst.

Especially when enhance essentially losing chain lightning, easily half its burst gone and landslide (40% chance) is basically hust compensating for the nerf...sometimes.

I play overcharge, i like the buff. I see 15k lightning bolt crits a quarter of the time.

Prob wont tho after losing static cling.
11/11/2018 09:25 AMPosted by Rakeem
Hailstorm legit hits for danage in the 150ish range

Landslide buff will be nice if you run the rockbiter trait, but weaving rockbiter between stormstrike procs is less burst.

Especially when enhance essentially losing chain lightning, easily half its burst gone and landslide (40% chance) is basically hust compensating for the nerf...sometimes.

I play overcharge, i like the buff. I see 15k lightning bolt crits a quarter of the time.

Prob wont tho after losing static cling.

that's 150 damage + the big buff coming in every time one of your weapons hits a target. Including stormstrike, lavalash etc. It adds up, and it also applies a passive snare to your target
11/11/2018 09:28 AMPosted by Myracle
that's 150 damage + the big buff coming in every time one of your weapons hits a target. Including stormstrike, lavalash etc. It adds up, and it also applies a passive snare to your target

It would have to trigger around 30 times in 11 seconds to be worth using over searing assault. That would require 100% up time. Searing assault and overcharge do not require 100% uptime. Overcharge really eats your maelstrom, which you're not going to have much of if you're running rockbiter talents over lightning shield and forceful winds. I doubt the buffs to overcharge and hailstorm will change anything.
11/11/2018 10:24 AMPosted by Agatos
11/11/2018 09:28 AMPosted by Myracle

It would have to trigger around 30 times in 11 seconds to be worth using over searing assault. That would require 100% up time. Searing assault and overcharge do not require 100% uptime. Overcharge really eats your maelstrom, which you're not going to have much of if you're running rockbiter talents over lightning shield and forceful winds. I doubt the buffs to overcharge and hailstorm will change anything.

Myracle can’t compute basic arithmetic he didn’t pass 1st grade
For all the dummies in here saying buffs

Summary:
Tier 1: Nerfed the talent everyone uses. Buffed one of the two that people don't use.
Tier 2: Nerfed the talent people use. Buffed the two people don't use.
Tier 3: No change
Tier 4: Buffed the two talents that people don't use.
Tier 5: no change
Tier 6: buffed the two talents that people don't use.
tier 7: No change.
In addition:
Combined the top two PVP talents into one talent. The effects are now exclusive depending on opponent positioning rather than both activating as before.

+5% damage given after all of this.

TL;DR
The entire thing is a nerf. It's only a rework in the sense that you'll probably end up using different talents in 8.1 than you did in 8.0.

Feels like they ran out of time again.
don’t forget that not only did they combine the honor talents effectively forcing you to have forkedidiot but chain lightning will no longer hit its primary target unless it’s stacked with something else
Not sure why you guys are wasting your time arguing with arena forum trolls Haha. Enhance will be bad(in pvp) next patch so my alt just dinged 119. I think the same thing happened in legion too. Hopefully we are viable in 8.2/8.3 so I can come back to sham.

Also I can see why some think it's a dmg buff for enh. The pvp nerfs weren't listed on the same page and most people have no clue what talents we take.

Got shadow priest at 120 and assa rogue at 119. I'm ready
11/12/2018 12:38 AMPosted by Flexshock
Not sure why you guys are wasting your time arguing with arena forum trolls Haha. Enhance will be bad(in pvp) next patch so my alt just dinged 119. I think the same thing happened in legion too. Hopefully we are viable in 8.2/8.3 so I can come back to sham.

Also I can see why some think it's a dmg buff for enh. The pvp nerfs weren't listed on the same page and most people have no clue what talents we take.

Got shadow priest at 120 and assa rogue at 119. I'm ready

Ah ok so you’re a fotm reroller?
11/10/2018 02:43 PMPosted by Myracle
I dont think it’s fair to quote me this expansion because blizzard ruined MW gameplay and I haven’t Q’d in over a month. I’ve openly discussed my disdain for the PvP this expansion.

So I guess I’m not very good at a game that isn’t very good? Back when this game required more than a headset and a FoTM comp, I was one of the top 5 shamans NA and even in legion I was in the top 10 Rshams on alliance and within top 7 of elementals.

I farmed many good teams playing WoTC monk in legion even though many people told me to stop playing it in 3’s. Me and a few other monks were the first to play WoTC and created the whole play style of which talents to choose.

Your trash, stop posting in every thread.

Go do some arenas and learn about the game before you come in here trolling people.
Why didn't they just nerf healing, cut dmg by 5%, and remove forked lightning? Instead of these never ending nerfs. Those things were the major problems with enh and would have brought enh in line with other specs

These recent changes were made by someone who has never played enhance. Now we get mediocre dmg, terrible defensives, weak cc, and poor mobility. These talents getting buffed will still not be used because they are now terrible instead of forgotten. As it stands you will replace enh with dh/war instead.

The honor talent combo is the laziest change I've seen in a long time. Let's make it break every cc, do unreliable dmg, and if untaken ss will hit for pathetic dmg.... Blizzard, please put more than 5 min into your class changes.

I'd love to play ele again but blizzard's "fixes" in 8.1 still leave the class boring and weak.
Bro I can't even purge on my Enhance anymore lol. DH's can legit purge more than me unless I want to sit there completely vulnerable and useless for 30 seconds after. Seriously can't stand this game.
'Enhance utility' lol, you're simply just a damage bot with Healing Surge, nothing more, nothing less.
11/12/2018 07:29 AMPosted by Hexxes
Bro I can't even purge on my Enhance anymore lol. DH's can legit purge more than me unless I want to sit there completely vulnerable and useless for 30 seconds after. Seriously can't stand this game.

I think different people are making changes and are not communicating.

they nerf mana regen and don't realize that affects almost all our abilites because all of them still take mana

then they nerf our main talent choices, remove our damage pvp talents, and take the worst talents in the tree and buff them yet these talents still suck and have make the spec more clunky due to GCD and SS resets.

They have had 8 months to work on a rework for enhance like they said they would for 8.1 and these changes they are implementing for 8.1 literally could have taken someone 20 minutes to come up with