Remove Negative Threads About WoW

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 4 6 Next
11/10/2018 06:27 PMPosted by Skinwälker
I'm tired of coming to the forums and seeing thread after thread of how this game is going down or how dedicated casual players that have supported this game since the beginning are to blame for everything.

You got rid of downvotes to create a more positive environment and it worked for a while, but toxic threads have to go like hating on Ion, or how Blizz stocks went down a penny is the destruction of us all.

It's killing my immersion for a fun game. r/WoW does a great job at keeping it a fun environment for the real WoW players. Purge all of that nonsense so we can go back to having fun.

Thanks

I'm tired of coming to the forums and seeing thread after thread of how this game is going down or how dedicated casual players that have supported this game since the beginning are to blame for everything.

I'm tired of coming to the forums

From your very first sentence, you should be able to find a solution to your problem...

You got rid of downvotes to create a more positive environment and it worked for a while, but toxic threads have to go like hating on Ion, or how Blizz stocks went down a penny is the destruction of us all.

It's killing my immersion for a fun game. r/WoW does a great job at keeping it a fun environment for the real WoW players. Purge all of that nonsense so we can go back to having fun.

Thanks

CONSUME, CONFORM, OBEY.
OP, sorry your fragile brain is triggered by discussion targeting flaws in the game. Nobody cares that your feelings are hurt. The world isn't all rainbows and sprinkles. You're pathetic wanting big brother to delete expression you don't agree with rather than confronting it head on, or even better, promoting whatever message or community you want to see. You're too dim witted to think about this though because you have the emotional, social, and intellectual capacity of a default Vanilla WoW back pack.
I prefer the salt and disgruntled patron's complaints to be entirely honest. I am not happy with the state of the game or the company as a whole, and I find like minded people on the forum improve my immersion.

While I typed this simply as a hard counter to you'r silly post, I actually meant every word of it. Hard counter plays.
I'm tired of coming to the forums and seeing thread after thread of how this game is going down
If people aren't happy you will continue to see this... Don't read it if you don't want to see it...
11/10/2018 06:32 PMPosted by Skinwälker
11/10/2018 06:29 PMPosted by Booggz
I like to come to the forums to read and post gripes about changes I want to happen. why does what you want, trump what I want?

There's a difference between genuine feedback and being a Chicken Little simply to try and sabotage our beloved game.

Sometimes I wonder if it is actually other game companies coming here to destroy the game the best way they can.... the only way they can.

I think bans are in order for some of them myself. I just cannot see how people can be so self destructive to the game they claim they love.

Just humanity i guess. sigh. sad.
Nope

Constructive criticism is important
content people rarely think, "Man, im content.. i should go tell people about it" though.
I'll still never be a vegan skinwalker

Thanks

You're more than welcome to steer clear of GD or the forums completely if it's killing your immersion! They arent required for anything.
11/10/2018 06:32 PMPosted by Skinwälker
11/10/2018 06:29 PMPosted by Booggz
I like to come to the forums to read and post gripes about changes I want to happen. why does what you want, trump what I want?

There's a difference between genuine feedback and being a Chicken Little simply to try and sabotage our beloved game.

Why would we need to sabotage the game? Blizzards doing that just fine without us.

Thanks

You're the reason the devs are so out of touch with the community, they think everyone acts and thinks like you so they continue to make horrid decisions.

Without criticism or even toxicity (to an extent) nothing will ever improve and the forums will be filled with mindless zealots or MVPs who just agree with every decision made by blizz.

That being said, they won't listen anyway...so everything I said was pointless...hmmm...crap.
Most negativity exists because bad developer designs, in this case bfa has many. Dont blame the players, look at the source of the problems.
op has an addiction to the forums. go seek help. i only come to forums for a laugh and to get banned for a bit every now and then. i find most of the complaining here gives me a good laugh. i actually used to play the game i didn't start coming to forums until the game started turning crap so last 2 expansions. legion was way better than bfa tho.

I've never met so many people wanting to force censorship on other people like I am now its kinda sickening.

Unhappy players voicing opinions is a good thing even though I mouth off to them these opinions need to be shared otherwise blizzard could easily send wow into a brick wall and kill the game.
Somebody get the OP a coloring book and find them a safe space.
Dude, even r/WoW is getting in on the “this expansion is an unpolished turd” thing.
It's killing my immersion for a fun game

How are posts on the forum affecting your game immersion?

And if they are, take a hint here, seriously - stop reading the forums. Stop clicking on those posts. Opening GD or any forum is entirely voluntary and if it upsets you, don't read.
Everything will be perfect as long as everyone is silenced. Nothing is wrong with the game if no one can talk about it.
If you have a issue with reading negative feedback then just stay off the forums. It is much simpler to control the actions of your own self than to try to control the actions of thousands of players.