Remove Negative Threads About WoW

General Discussion
Prev 1 4 5 6
Forum immersion. lolol
how Blizz stocks went down a penny is the destruction of us all.

11/10/2018 06:32 PMPosted by Skinwälker

There's a difference between genuine feedback and being a Chicken Little simply to try and sabotage our beloved game.

The irony.
Oh no... we're too late.

They're already infected.

This entire forum... must be purged.

Where have I heard that before?

No, but seriously, negativity is just part of life, and you must look for the good where you can find it and grow thick skin where there is no good.
11/11/2018 06:51 AMPosted by Xeldra
I wouldn’t call a 12% drop in stock price in two days “a penny” worth. That all happened because of the Blizzcon disaster too. Serves them right.

Actually I looked - they lost $11 billion - yes billion - last week. So yeah, a lot more than a penny.

Even so, that had nothing to do with WoW, yet players came here with fake news and saying we're getting shut down or turned into some mobile game. Leave all that garbage out of GD. Healthy feedback is fine, but this is just madness.
What kind of threads would you like to see op? Nothing positive to make a thread about.

Don't like what you see in the forums dont go to them.
11/10/2018 06:27 PMPosted by Skinwälker
I'm tired of coming to the forums

stop coming to the forums. problem solved.
11/11/2018 05:27 AMPosted by Elae

Information getting from the other side of the world is conflicting...

Many sources suggests that unfortunately with a large proportion of guns available in the USA, there is also a large amount of suicide by gun, it's just not reported on TV because mass shootings are what make the news.

Suicide rates in United States were at a 30-year high though in 2016. However because the topic has a lot of stigma around it, people just don't talk about it, but every single state except Nevada has had increased suicide rates. It is the seventh leading cause of death for males, and fourteenth for females.

Half-committed by firearms....cause though and why people do it, I cannot say as won't speak for people I don't know. My theory is that the pressures of the modern world are too much for a lot of people.

There are several first world countries that have much higher suicide rates than the US that heavily restrict, if not outright ban civilian ownership of firearms. Firearms are a tool, nothing more. If you would want to look for a cause, I would point towards the radical changes western societies have gone through over the last 50 years which has led to the destruction of the nuclear family and the loss of local community that leaves people feeling isolated.

Oh that I absolutely agree with, unfortunately there's no point me pointing that out as you get shouted down by radical feminists that keep shooting statistics down your throat about how many men murder their girlfriends and wives...so there's not really any point debating it.
Don't worry OP on the new forums you'll get flagged for a "negative post" and if you do it again they will ban you in game just like on the other Blizzard/Activision forums that run the upcoming format we'll be getting here

I personally can't wait till Metrohaha can get us all flagged on the forums and then banned in game for criticizing development direction
"Remove Negative Threads About WoW to protect my fragile ego"
So... Who are you? Stalin? Mussolini? Mao Zedong?

Who are you to say who can post on the forums and who cant?

Or are you so weak that some words in the internet that ARE NOT about you hurst your feelings? Are they hurting your baby WoW?

Millenials nowadays are so fragile, man.
If you want ignorance OP check out the FFXIV forums, you aren't allowed to say you're upset with the tiniest aspect of that game. It makes it so much harder for the dev team to make changes for the better; because if you're not told what people are upset with, you think you're doing a good job.

The dev team need to know people are upset, so the priority on making the game more enjoyable goes higher on the list of things to do.

If they cloud themselves in ignorance like Square Enix, they just make it harder to know what people want.
11/11/2018 02:39 PMPosted by Cirramaru
If you want ignorance OP check out the FFXIV forums, you aren't allowed to say you're upset with the tiniest aspect of that game. It makes it so much harder for the dev team to make changes for the better; because if you're not told what people are upset with, you think you're doing a good job.

The dev team need to know people are upset, so the priority on making the game more enjoyable goes higher on the list of things to do.

If they cloud themselves in ignorance like Square Enix, they just make it harder to know what people want.

Honestly I play that game but I feel no need to use their forum whatsoever. I mean there's no time, because there's too much story line in the game to enjoy and too many classes to level on the same character, with too many class quest lines rich their own lore and everything...

There's literally no time to complain about everything as there's always something to do.
Wouldn't that be removing Freedom of Speech in general and removing People's way of speaking their opinions and thoughts?
11/10/2018 06:27 PMPosted by Skinwälker
I'm tired of coming to the forums and seeing thread after thread of how this game is going down or how dedicated casual players that have supported this game since the beginning are to blame for everything.

You got rid of downvotes to create a more positive environment and it worked for a while, but toxic threads have to go like hating on Ion, or how Blizz stocks went down a penny is the destruction of us all.

It's killing my immersion for a fun game. r/WoW does a great job at keeping it a fun environment for the real WoW players. Purge all of that nonsense so we can go back to having fun.

Thanks

Yeah no. Most are pissed about the bait and switch that is BfA, and are just doing our part to punish Blizzard for making such a dumpster fire out of the game with the little bit of sub time we have left.
Hi OP,

I think you accidentally clicked the wrong forum.

Let me direct you to the one you were looking for!

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/1011699/