Complete lack of maturity

Battlegrounds
The reason alliance can’t win in battlegrounds now is because they’re simply not mature enough to win.

Alliance are mostly 11 and 12 year olds and are just not mature enough to win.

Also alliance has gnomes who ruin everything and only cause harm to the rest of the alliance by being a completely stupid race.
Mmmm gnomes :)
If this were vanilla, I’d agree with you. This was absolutely true back then.

TBC balanced this out with Blood Elves when many of them rerolled, thus the BEs with the Jenkins title and Goku hair.
Just because you say something doesn't....make it so!
I remember when I was an insecure adolescent I was obsessed with making sure everyone knew how adult I was and how everyone else were little kids.
Back in Legion I use to play a Night Elf. I can tell you the truth is that ally is just a bunch of kids who don't know how to work as a team. Last month I turned 13 and my mom bought me a faction change to Horde. Now that I'm a Blood Elf I honestly feel more maturity. People on the Horde are actually civil and know how to work as a team instead of just complain. Ally kids need to grow up.
11/10/2018 06:34 PMPosted by Willriker
The reason alliance can’t win in battlegrounds now is because they’re simply not mature enough to win.

Alliance are mostly 11 and 12 year olds and are just not mature enough to win.

Also alliance has gnomes who ruin everything and only cause harm to the rest of the alliance by being a completely stupid race.

You mean they are they only reason we win due to master race[i][/i]
11/10/2018 08:37 PMPosted by Greyhide

TBC balanced this out with Blood Elves when many of them rerolled, thus the BEs with the Jenkins title and Goku hair.

Ok but alliance has hot topic elves now so where does that leave us
11/11/2018 07:20 AMPosted by Erelir
11/10/2018 08:37 PMPosted by Greyhide

Ok but alliance has hot topic elves now so where does that leave us

That actually made me lol for real. I gotta remember that one.

To answer your question, maybe they're the reason the complaints on Alliance have increased lately?
Yes the alliance is dumb and I tell my team they are dumb in most BGs. Well only if they deserve it.
11/11/2018 08:34 AMPosted by Abombanation
Yes the alliance is dumb and I tell my team they are dumb in most BGs. Well only if they deserve it.

Fights on road and brags about a champ box for losing, but yea, the others are "dumb."
Im in 109 BfG as an alliance rogue as we speak.

We wiped at WW on the 1st skirmish. People rezzed and now are standing around LH complaining about getting beat so soundly.

Nothing Blizz can do about that. Its no twinks fault either. We had 2 healers as well. For some reason, people expect bgs to be cake-walks. I dont get it.

aaaaaaaand its over....We lost by 1300+ pts. Is this when I get make a butthurt post about the game???
11/11/2018 08:55 AMPosted by Joeboô

We wiped at WW on the 1st skirmish. People rezzed and now are standing around LH complaining about getting beat so soundly.

Nothing Blizz can do about that. Its no twinks fault either. We had 2 healers as well. For some reason, people expect bgs to be cake-walks. I dont get it.

aaaaaaaand its over....We lost by 1300+ pts. Is this when I get make a butthurt post about the game???

I think it goes something like "be Horde and that will never happen" something along those lines lol
11/11/2018 08:45 AMPosted by Jugajr
11/11/2018 08:34 AMPosted by Abombanation

Fights on road and brags about a champ box for losing, but yea, the others are "dumb."
imagine being abomb and still sucking in bfa when he said legion was skill-less.
11/11/2018 08:57 AMPosted by Jugajr
I think it goes something like "be Horde and that will never happen" something along those lines lol

If it was only that simple.
I could post a ton of paragraphs on how I feel, but after starting this game as Horde, and then starting this Priest here and helping some RL friends in this guild, I'll just simply say that I will always prefer being on Horde and dealing with people on that side over Alliance by far, whether it's pvp or whatever else
11/11/2018 08:55 AMPosted by Joeboô

and this is a prime example on why I hate BfG the most lol out of all
All of them?
Willriker has been posting since Ruthlessmage but he didn't post enough to gain the same level of notoriety. Better git gud.