boomkin spriest rsham
rogue boomkin rsham
warrior boomkin rsham
rogue spriest rsham

dbl shaman turbo
fire assa rmpal.
destro mls

*occasional oddball jgl.

Hmm nerf sub frost disc and only buff warlock pets.
Instead of nerfing rsham/boomkin/dh/fire/assa/hpal
-- blizzard logic
11/11/2018 01:19 PMPosted by Felryn
:(

no way you dont get glad this season lmao

11/11/2018 01:23 PMPosted by Jao
Owlplay specifically.

11/11/2018 01:30 PMPosted by Nahj
dh boomkin rsham
dh dh rsham
dh spriest rsham
boomkin spriest rsham

rogue/war + boomkin rsham

spriest/sv/rsham also feels fvcking cancerous
rps
I love this comp, and don't even mind facing it.

destro mls
Just gives me anxiety

Really just seems like boomies, DHs, and spriests are WAY too hard to kill, any comp they are a part of becomes a dampen and purely-play-reactive comp. Rsham seems to best enable those playstyles.

At least with RMPala the games are over quick.
owlplay gonna be the new big money 5k IQ comp first couple of weeks
D A M P E N B O Y S
rps
I love this comp, and don't even mind facing it.

destro mls
Just gives me anxiety

Really just seems like boomies, DHs, and spriests are WAY too hard to kill, any comp they are a part of becomes a dampen and purely-play-reactive comp. Rsham seems to best enable those playstyles.

Will be even tankier after they add passive tank trinkets to PvP rewards. Completely out of touch.

Yes, TR and live were almost different games because of TR games being slower paced with tank trinkets, defensive traits and switching racials for matchups.

Trying to make them similar by bringing the tank trinkets to almost every ladder game only makes the live game slower, more boring, more frustrating, and less balanced.
dh boomkin rsham
dh dh rsham
dh spriest rsham
boomkin spriest rsham
rogue boomkin rsham
warrior boomkin rsham
rogue spriest rsham

dbl shaman turbo
fire assa rmpal.
destro mls

*occasional oddball jgl.

Hmm nerf sub frost disc and only buff warlock pets.
Instead of nerfing rsham/boomkin/dh/fire/assa/hpal
-- blizzard logic

Rsham is losing a riptide charge plus all the bonus healing from rippling waters in 8.1 (Which currently does a large % of our overall healing). This equates to a lot less surging tides shields on people sub 50%, less recovery healing with ascendance, less recovery healing after getting out of cc, less tidal waves charges, and a lot more casting heals.
#ReviveBrokenWWDK

only way to keep rshams in check
11/11/2018 01:58 PMPosted by Nahj
... I love this comp, and don't even mind facing it.

... Just gives me anxiety

Will be even tankier after they add passive tank trinkets to PvP rewards. Completely out of touch.

Yes, TR and live were almost different games because of TR games being slower paced with tank trinkets, defensive traits and switching racials for matchups.

Trying to make them similar by bringing the tank trinkets to almost every ladder game only makes the live game slower, more boring, more frustrating, and less balanced.

Should probably nerf destro, that’ll fix destro mls

Should probably nerf destro, that’ll fix destro mls

Or just properly tune fire and shaman.
11/11/2018 02:44 PMPosted by Phen
#ReviveBrokenWWDK

only way to keep rshams in check
id be ok with this. Phen for prez
You guys think this season is bad just wait until 8.1 hits and you die 100-0 to lightning lasso every game
no way you dont get glad this season lmao

you're in for disappointment as i dont queue often enough for that glad

let alone with an rsham. i'm a humble shadow priest that queues more respectful comps such as god comp

sometimes with a fire mage...
Playing uhdk spriest/x and not even close to approaching glad ama
11/11/2018 03:25 PMPosted by Tornadotom
You guys think this season is bad just wait until 8.1 hits and you die 100-0 to lightning lasso every game

Haha yeah they're nerfing enhance into the ground so I'm gonna spread lasso cancer next patch. Oh and not be oom for the remainder of the game after 4 purges.
if i still played mage (i dont play fire bleh would be frost), id much rather verse 50 rmpals in a row than 1 rsham/x/x team, fk that