When is Velen retiring?

Story Forum
To be fair, ordinary draenei raised as death knights were apparently born on Argus. So maybe 50,000 years is not that unusual for their race.
11/13/2018 01:18 AMPosted by Kyveli
With Kayn seemingly being the canon choice for demon hunters, I assume Akama is disqualified.

Someone is going to need to explain that one to me. Never did the Demon Hunter stuff cause I am the lazy
Draenei seem fond of councils. I hope Velen is replaced with a collection of interesting Draenei, like Nobundo and Fareeya.
11/13/2018 06:03 AMPosted by Abrahof
11/13/2018 01:18 AMPosted by Kyveli
With Kayn seemingly being the canon choice for demon hunters, I assume Akama is disqualified.

Someone is going to need to explain that one to me. Never did the Demon Hunter stuff cause I am the lazy
If demon hunters side with Altruis, he becomes their second in command and Kayn storms off. Altruis isn't on board with blindly following Illidan's example after what happened in TBC, so when the matter of needing information that only Akama has comes up, he pushes for reconciliation between the Ashtongue and Illidari.

If demon hunters side with Kayn, he becomes their second in command and Altruis storms off. Kayn practically worships Illidan, so when the matter of needing information only Akama has comes up, him and the Slayer just tear out the Shade again and pull the information from that, while leaving Akama himself to languish in Black Temple.
Sure, he can totally retire.

Oh wait, Blizzard hasn't developed any other draenei character to replace him. Ishanah would be the logical replacement, but she has barely any character.