Unfair queue times

General Discussion
When queuing for random dungeons DPS who can only be a DPS should have first priority over those who can heal or tank. Its not our fault you dont want to play a different spec thus causing way higher queue times for everyone.
While leveling this mage I constantly wished I could tank or heal for the faster queues.
I’m going to miss these Sunday threads...

Guild name also checks out.

11/11/2018 03:22 PMPosted by Phawx
When queuing for random dungeons DPS who can only be a DPS should have first priority over those who can heal or tank. Its not our fault you dont want to play a different spec thus causing way higher queue times for everyone.
Blizz is working on a fix right now for that.
So you should get faster ques because your special? Nah, you're just impatient.
When queuing for random dungeons DPS who can only be a DPS should have first priority over those who can heal or tank.

How 'bout no? Priority for DPS should be based on amount of time queued, and nothing else.
This isnt even trying. When you troll it has to be semi believable and/or spark rage. Try something like this

"Flying is just for lazy ppl"
"If I pull it you should tank it"
"BfA made me learn to love wow again"

See those are obvious trolls, but could incite enough anger that someone will get hooked and rage over.

Better luck trolling next time OP.
DPS who can only be a DPS should have first priority over those who can heal or tank

Yes. This. Please fill both the tank and healer slot with DPS, please. We deserve quick ques. We're so important, there're already 3 slots for us in every dungeon- might as well make it 5.

Problem solved. TY for the genius idea, OP.
Why don't you roll a class that is able to tank or heal? You aren't pushing cutting edge mythic content, so your class really doesn't matter to your guild.

YOU are the problem.

Especially since I only main healers. I'll take my 1-2 minute queues, tyvm!
Its not our fault you dont want to play a different role thus causing way higher queue times for everyone.

Fixed. You are your own problem
=D Thought you guys would love my idea. Thanks for the support. Hopefully this thread will make it all the way to Blizzard HQ!

Pure DPS unite!
11/11/2018 03:27 PMPosted by Spiçy
This isnt even trying. When you troll it has to be semi believable and/or spark rage. Try something like this

"Flying is just for lazy ppl"
"If I pull it you should tank it"
"BfA made me learn to love wow again"

See those are obvious trolls, but could incite enough anger that someone will get hooked and rage over.

Better luck trolling next time OP.

Still got bites though. Small and partial win.
They have an option for DPS to get faster queue times, and that's by being a healer or tank.

It's not our fault that you don't want to play a different class thus causing way higher queue times for everyone.

You aren't forced to play a pure dps class.

Something like this would only result in nearly every tank and heal forming groups the old fashioned way. DPS only specs would rot in in que until a hybrid joined it by mistake.

Then they would leave.
11/11/2018 03:39 PMPosted by Snowfox
They have an option for DPS to get faster queue times, and that's by being a healer or tank.

I just got a priest healer who was in shadow. Said our dps was too low and taking time to kill stuff so he switched. We kicked him. I hope he enjoyed the 30min debuff because he was impatient.