Too easy to predict winners on gear

Battlegrounds
Prev 1 3 4 5 6 Next
11/12/2018 12:30 AMPosted by Utterly
Friend request sent! If I ever play with you I hope you guys don't yell at me. lol I enjoy epics more than the smaller ones.

Just so you know...
11/12/2018 12:38 AMPosted by Jugajr
I don’t yell at anyone.

Is a lie..
Juga will give you the hose if she deems it necessary..
I SEEN'T
11/13/2018 11:28 AMPosted by Tribbie
Friend request sent! If I ever play with you I hope you guys don't yell at me. lol I enjoy epics more than the smaller ones.

Just so you know...
I don’t yell at anyone.

Is a lie..
I SEEN'T

I did yell at Pwny for working you too hard on those NPCs. He didn't listen lol But we do miss you :(
11/13/2018 11:30 AMPosted by Jugajr
Just so you know...
Is a lie..
I SEEN'T

I did yell at Pwny for working you too hard on those NPCs. He didn't listen lol But we do miss you :(

Me too.. I have been slacking too much >.<
11/13/2018 11:41 AMPosted by Tribbie
11/13/2018 11:30 AMPosted by Jugajr

Well you missed some fun games last night! And!! It's Temple brawl week
11/13/2018 11:44 AMPosted by Jugajr

Oh man you know I cant miss temple!

who is this Tribbie guy you are talking to? Name seems vaguely familiar.
11/13/2018 11:55 AMPosted by Zarinfur

who is this Tribbie guy you are talking to? Name seems vaguely familiar.

Four score and seven years ago...
Gear matters alot in pvp anyone who tells you different is full of it.Try killing a geared pvper with !@#$ gear.
11/13/2018 01:16 PMPosted by Rîv
Gear matters alot in pvp anyone who tells you different is full of it.Try killing a geared pvper with !@#$ gear.
Bgs are not won or lost over gear.
11/13/2018 02:00 PMPosted by Jugajr
Bgs are not won or lost over gear.

Agreed..effective team work will for the most part prevail.... but i have seen 2-3 people having trouble killing a geared healer....and on the reverse I have seen a geared rogue or warrior single handedly destroy one..

I even experienced this gearing my priest.. as my gear got better it took more and more of the enemy resources to down me as I seemed to hit certain points in ilevel.

My next task will be to level my horde pally to ilevel 300 and get the best stated and socketed gear ect I can and see if it actually feels on par with this pally who I have paid no attention to stats...

I'd love to believe you guys that gear doen't matter but that is not my experience. It also seem to be the same few poeple saying this over and over with no offical word from blizzard to back it up.

So we shall see
I was the undergeared less than a month ago. Definitely took a bit to kill me still and could keep up with damage just as well as others on my team.
11/13/2018 01:16 PMPosted by Rîv

If gear matters SOOO MUCH why don't you got ANY arena achivs should be easy.
I can bet you a under geard 1850+xp player would beat you 1v1. Id put money on it and ill pick a random person.

Just so you know...
I don’t yell at anyone.

Is a lie..
I SEEN'T

Lol! Played a good handful with them yesterday (darn REFlex messed up so I can't tell how many exactly), and Juga didn't yell at me, yay. We also won all, double yay. If I deserve yellin' at, I can take it - I just try to not deserve yellins'. ;D
Gear ONLY takes effect when 2 players with decent EXP go against each other. Of course depending on retarded specs such as tanks,healers. a fully geard PVE hero would get deleted by a decently geard PvPer.
Yesterday this WW monk totally deleted my poor hordie in a matter of a few seconds. Felt like I blinked (my eyes) and was cold in the snow. I am not sure a few-second kill is totally skill but.. eh.
11/13/2018 06:18 PMPosted by Jugajr
I was the undergeared less than a month ago. Definitely took a bit to kill me still and could keep up with damage just as well as others on my team.

I checked your Warlock out for the first time - Try searching Auction house for "Quick Navigation" It's a weapon enchant that increases Haste, there's also ones that do the same effect for Mastery, Critical strike, and so on
11/13/2018 06:42 PMPosted by Utterly
Yesterday this WW monk totally deleted my poor hordie in a matter of a few seconds. Felt like I blinked (my eyes) and was cold in the snow. I am not sure a few-second kill is totally skill but.. eh.

Why do people always look for skill in everything lol? If you want a LEGIT skill type of match do wargames or Arenas. You realize. Unless you were about 13 lvls lower you did something wrong sir. You prob bursted his karma and owned yourself while he bursted or something but NO reason to get deleted like that if your same lvl.
11/13/2018 06:44 PMPosted by Shadowy
11/13/2018 06:18 PMPosted by Jugajr

I checked your Warlock out for the first time - Try searching Auction house for "Quick Navigation" It's a weapon enchant that increases Haste, there's also ones that do the same effect for Mastery, Critical strike, and so on
Thanks for the tip.
11/13/2018 06:47 PMPosted by Zetth
11/13/2018 06:42 PMPosted by Utterly

Why do people always look for skill in everything lol? If you want a LEGIT skill type of match do wargames or Arenas. You realize. Unless you were about 13 lvls lower you did something wrong sir. You prob bursted his karma and owned yourself while he bursted or something but NO reason to get deleted like that if your same lvl.

The point is.. is it gear or is it skill?

Some are saying gear doesn't matter. I think it does when ilvls have meaningful difference between them.

Why the hostility?
11/13/2018 11:52 PMPosted by Utterly
I think it does when ilvls have meaningful difference between them

The lower ilvl you are, the higher damage you do to someone higher ilvl. This is how low geared players are able to keep up on the scoreboard.