Need to read 20K posts in 100 days for Trust 3

General Discussion
Prev 1 3 4 5 6 Next
Is there gonna be world first T 3 achievement? Lol
11/12/2018 03:24 PMPosted by Arkaz
Is there gonna be world first T 3 achievement? Lol

I'd imagine a lot of frequent posters would get T3 on day 50, so i'm not sure it'd make a ton of sense. It's time gated (because of course it is).
If I get trust three I can post images?

I’m going to make the forums suffer. Gnomes and Elves. It will be glorious.
11/12/2018 03:19 PMPosted by Solarwynds
11/12/2018 01:17 PMPosted by Snowfox
Imma be honest here.

I started reading that and immediately was like "is there an Inscr buff that lets me grind that rep faster?"

The forums seem to be getting a metagame, imho.. a new type of grinding.
Don't go to the darkside Snow!! ;p

lol "go"
Who has such little in life that they have to pursue such a pathetic goal?
Sounds like there’ll be a direct Correlation between how unpleasant you are, and how high your ‘trust’ is.
11/12/2018 01:12 PMPosted by Hematopoetic
Must not have been suspended (including forum suspensions or in-game account actions of any Blizzard game) [end quoting]

Well dang. I've been suspended at least once in my memory.

Oh well.
Pretty sure I meet those requirements despite the fact that most of my posts are about how much BfA sucks.
11/12/2018 01:15 PMPosted by Crepe
Of posts created in the last 100 days, must have read 20,000 posts (both starting posts and replies)

If you load a long thread with a lot of replies and scroll to the bottom, you'll have read a whole lot of posts.

You're likely making too much of this.

*cough* mercy megathread in ow forums alone has over 20k *cough*
...from which we learn about how to reach the most trusted level:

huh...whadda ya know...
Pathfinder...for the forums!
20k posts in 100k days wtf we are now getting Forum Pathfinder
It’s like the Illuminati of forums.
11/12/2018 01:18 PMPosted by Panoptes
... or you could just be happy with T2 or T1? I mean, posting images? Whoopity doo, big deal

We have lived without it this long, who even cares amirite?
World first trust lvl 3 race begins
11/12/2018 03:40 PMPosted by Lockedheart

From what I understand, trust levels are individual to each forum. I don't think reading a 20k long thread over on the OW forums would do anything for the WoW forum trust level.
11/12/2018 03:46 PMPosted by Waidmann

Well, maybe you can get that with just one thread! At first it might be odd, but should be easy enough once we have big threads. Note each forum has separate trust so if you have it on OW, you won't have it here or HotS.
11/12/2018 03:54 PMPosted by Mirasol
11/12/2018 03:46 PMPosted by Waidmann

Well, maybe you can get that with just one thread! At first it might be odd, but should be easy enough once we have big threads. Note each forum has separate trust so if you have it on OW, you won't have it here or HotS.

At least a lot more threads will be constructive instead of spam and crap. Hopefully, it will be a good change to encourage better behavior.
This game has some serious issues so Blizz is going to ....redo the forums in a manner that would make China proud. Diablo mobile is aimed at the Chinese market and now the forums will be aimed at the Chinese market. Great. Maybe Blizz should just have Blizzcon over there next year!
11/12/2018 02:12 PMPosted by Plakk
I'm just gonna face roll the forums with alphabet soup.
I don't think its going to matter what you are eating while you use the forums but I could be wrong.... :)
11/12/2018 03:59 PMPosted by Emt
redo the forums in a manner that would make China proud.

no?

any change is done ONLY on CHina related side.

Even if they requried "real id" type stuff...thta would only be on the chinese sites. WOuldnt be changed for the EU/NA ones.
11/12/2018 02:36 PMPosted by Hematopoetic
11/12/2018 02:24 PMPosted by Seivarden
I really don't gaf.

Noted. Starting tomorrow, this type of negative response will result in a 3 day in-game suspension for bad language, even in acronym form. FYI.

The new, forum-friendly, Trust 3-maintaining translation of your patently unkind comment would be: "You may be right, Hema, or you may be somewhat mistaken, but it's really not so important to me, because I am having such a delightful time playing the perfect game which is our beloved BfA. Shout out to our epic devs! See you in game! Have a nice day!"

Please make a note of this.
Or simply, "I don't care."