Can we all stop for a moment

General Discussion
11/12/2018 11:48 PMPosted by Solarwynds
11/12/2018 11:19 PMPosted by Kirela
People think I am a butt, but this is why I just think the forums should stick to WoW and stay on topic and that's why I push for that. I hate to say it, but I have also heard the worst things about people who have gofundme pages sometimes. Not saying this is one of those instances, but either people can get scammed or the people with the page can get scammed as well.

I do wish the best for that person. It sounds like a terrible mess and so much to go through for him, the employees, and his family.

People can think I am a butt, and that's okay.
You're not a butt Kirela. I mean I guess someone has to be the voice of truth that we don't want to hear. Thanks for shouldering that load for us. And no, I am not being sarcastic. I know I have given you some crap in the past but you are right. It just is hard to hear thinking when a person is feeling. But you're alright. :)

Oh I can absolutely be a troll and a jerk. I've had my heated moments and I get touchy especially when it comes to alliance stuff. I've dished it out and I've deserved some heat for some of what I've said.

But ya know what? Thank You. Honestly. It's nice to know not everyone looks at me like I'm the fun police. I believe that if the forums are kept somewhat tame and controlled they can be used like they are intended. The more we respect the forum the more the blues will hopefully pay attention is my motto. The more we treat it like a keg party the more they will ignore it and chalk it up to "venting". Note the somewhat though, cause I like a bit of silly fun on GD too.

Sorry to derail, Failstirfry. Just giving the message another little bump I suppose.
I'll be praying for him, and passing the word around for sure.
No problem Kirela(Still don't know how I may know you) bumping isn't a bad thing in this case imo.
News flash. People die. Everyday no less.
11/13/2018 12:37 AMPosted by Phitz
News flash. People die. Everyday no less.

i probably won't be long for this world... my teeth are going bad and i have belief that people are out to grt me, hear their voices on radio and tv and in the distance... people treat me rudely soemtimes... i will never have enough money to pay the debts ...
11/13/2018 12:36 AMPosted by Faelystiri
No problem Kirela(Still don't know how I may know you) bumping isn't a bad thing in this case imo.

I know it's probably super creepy of me since I post on this alt and you don't know me from adam.

Think MG. Blood elf hunter. Maybe that helps even if I don't play horde anymore.

Edit: don't post the name though lol please.
11/13/2018 12:49 AMPosted by Kirela
11/13/2018 12:36 AMPosted by Faelystiri

I know it's probably super creepy of me since I post on this alt and you don't know me from adam.

Think MG. Blood elf hunter. Maybe that helps even if I don't play horde anymore.

Do you know how many blood elf hunters there are on MG lol If you some how have my discord / btag that'd be the best way to refresh my mind

Edit: I looked at the gofundme page and someone donated, referencing they saw this post. Nice to see this actually worked.
11/13/2018 12:59 AMPosted by Faelystiri
11/13/2018 12:49 AMPosted by Kirela

Do you know how many blood elf hunters there are on MG lol If you some how have my discord / btag that'd be the best way to refresh my mind

I don't have that, I'm afraid. It's okay though!
Well I also tried to make posts on reddit about it, even though I can't find them under sort by new. Oh well. I'm just glad it got to some people already.
11/12/2018 11:24 PMPosted by Chaosnachos
Really, it's none of our business. Respect that and walk away.
exactly. If they wanted it advertised on the forums they would have done it themselves.