Group Finder Only Showing BFA Content?

Customer Support
I am trying to complete "The Nighthold: Lord of the Shadow Council" quest but "Group Finder" has no dungeons or raids in it other than BFA content. I 've only used Group Finder once since WoD, to do the raid required for flying, so perhaps there has been some changes and there is something I need to do to get older content to show up? Any ideas?
Marked As Solution
What level is the character in question? Because once you level into BFA content you won't be able to use Blizzard's in-built LFD/LFR for Legion content - you'll have to form your own group and walk there.
11/13/2018 03:03 AMPosted by Thelootgnome
What level is the character in question? Because once you level into BFA content you won't be able to use Blizzard's in-built LFD/LFR for Legion content - you'll have to form your own group and walk there.

Ah, I didn't realize that. It's this character, a lvl 120. Thank you for replying!
Legit Nighthold transmog runs seem to be on the group finder all the time. I finished my Balance of Power artifact appearance quest chain on one mog run with half a dozen other 120s and it was quick and effortless.

*by "legit" I meant "not a paid carry". Those are out there too, but seem kind of needless and sketchy to me.