Draenei, Gnome , or Dwarf fury warrior?!

General Discussion
Draenei , Gnome , or dwarf fury warrior and why?!
Go!!
Please and thank you :)

P.s. mainly pvp
None of your choices are Horde so I’m confused.
11/13/2018 09:22 AMPosted by Tovi
None of your choices are Horde so I’m confused.
Pretty much what I was going to say.
Gnome, they'll think you're an easy target, and laugh. That's when you cut their ankles off and then brutally murder them while they're screaming for help that never arrives.

(I swear there's an image of a gnome cutting people's ankles off somewhere, I just can't find it whenever these threads pop up)
Draenei is proportionate to the weapons and looks normal.
Gnome is comically small in comparison to the weapons so is good for a laugh.
Dwarves is too short to look proportionate, too tall to be comical so just looks awkward.

I hope I helped.
Go dwarf, gnome is retarded looking and your small so its not fun. With Draenei, they just look weird too to me. Idk what it is but the armor on them for a plate wearer just doesn't look appealing to me. A dwarf looks sorta like a human but you could also put in perspective that you could be the next Muradin lol. if your looking for legitness statistics, dwarf racial is a lot better than the others in my opinion. Extra survivability and can help you out of a sticky situation at times. T1 race for alliance warriors tho are humans. GL
Play what you think you'd most enjoy most importantly. Between those 3 I like gnome because it stings extra hard when people lose to gnomes in pvp. That and gnomes look so adorable in many clothing. Same goes with male gnomes. I also personally like goblins for their gangsta/mobster like appeal.
Go dwarf, we got beer!
Gnome for smaller hitbox and extra humiliation when you mop the floor with someone
Draenei are the prettiest. Gnomes are the cutest. Dwarfs are the dwarfiest.
11/13/2018 09:25 AMPosted by Felicious
Gnome, they'll think you're an easy target, and laugh. That's when you cut their ankles off and then brutally murder them while they're screaming for help that never arrives.

(I swear there's an image of a gnome cutting people's ankles off somewhere, I just can't find it whenever these threads pop up)

I love this
11/13/2018 09:21 AMPosted by Shoobý
Draenei , Gnome , or dwarf fury warrior and why?!
Go!!
Please and thank you :)

P.s. mainly pvp

Draenei for Gift of Naruu. That's an extra healing survival ability.

Dwarves Stoneform removes the dots that's applied on ya and gives ya 10% reduce physical damage taken which is somewhat helpful.

Gnomes has escape artist which is a one minute racial cool down to remove impairment effects. Basically you have two CC trinkets.

Pandaren if you want a deadly race for pvp. Falling damage reduce and quaking palm which gives you 3 CC abilities if you take stormbolt.

Night elves are good too if you want to escape combat fast or be sneaky by using shadowmeld.
I prefer Gnomes as well, but Dwarves and Draenei are cool too. But I also have a warrior problem, which why I have Gnome, Goblin, Dwarf, Draenei, DI Dwarf, Worgen, Nightfallen, Pandaren warriors all at various levels.
Dark Iron if you can! Our racial is a mini damage CD.. plus you know Mole Machine is awesome.
11/13/2018 09:50 AMPosted by Abattøir
I prefer Gnomes as well, but Dwarves and Draenei are cool too. But I also have a warrior problem, which why I have Gnome, Goblin, Dwarf, Draenei, DI Dwarf, Worgen, Nightfallen, Pandaren warriors all at various levels.

Now you gone and done it. I need MORE warriors!
Maybe 1 for each tier set transmog?
Wait I gotta add one for each 10/25/normal/heroic transmog?

Challenge accepted!
Oh hey, I am a Gnome Fury Warrior!

Why? BECAUSE MY SWORDS ARE BIGGER THAN I AM! LOOK AT THEM!

...plus I'm cute.
Gnome is the correct choice for Fury.

Trust me. When you see it, you will know.
11/13/2018 09:26 AMPosted by Snikrot
Draenei is proportionate to the weapons and looks normal.

^ This Orc is on drugs.

By proportionate, he means two-handed weapons are smaller than one-handed weapons on male Draenei.

Nothing is LESS intimidating than a male Draenei coming at you with two-handers. It looks like they’re carrying twigs.

Go Dwarf.
11/13/2018 09:57 AMPosted by Cangremon
Gnome is the correct choice for Fury.

Trust me. When you see it, you will know.

I turn into a tiny little helicopter of sharp metal fury when I Whirlwind :D
11/13/2018 09:53 AMPosted by Leshe
Dark Iron if you can! Our racial is a mini damage CD.. plus you know Mole Machine is awesome.

Our mole machines double as spaceships and time travel devices.