Just had my favorite LFR experience.

General Discussion
My queue popped for the Halls of Containment wing of LFR. I got placed into a group in progress on Zek'voz and the game spawned me at the entrance of Uldir. Someone pulled immediately after I spawned in, and since I was at the door, I was locked out of the fight. One of Zek'vozs mechanics targeted me and the fight reset.

Someone was quick to point this fact out, causing a witch hunt that led to me being removed from the group. I literally had no control over any of this and a hivemind of idiots abused vote kick as punishment. I also had a few people whisper me in rage and calling me things like 'moron'.

Not only is the state of the game in a terrible place, so is the community. Far has this game and the community fallen.

I'm not personally upset about this happening, it's just sad that this scenario CAN happen.
It’s like a month python skit when the lfr hero’s get into a hissy fit. Their logic is warped and the accusations nonsensical. But the rest of the lfr follows along with it.

Burn the witch!
While I rarely do LFR, I have a personal policy. I usually vote no on vote-kicks unless I personally witness a player deliberately sabotage the group. Otherwise LFR is for learning and to enjoy a tourist difficulty version of the raid.
I think if you communicated what happened and in a timely matter this wouldn't have happened. Everyone plays victim when they themselves made a bad situation worse. Not saying this may be true for you, but it happens too damn often.
Say something about it next time and then you wouldnt have gotten kicked. Well it should lessen the chance the LFR pro's will wanna kick you.

Most kicks I witness are tanks that have no clue and only queque'd cause they are DPS and wanted a short queque and hoped for a carry.
"Forget it Jake, its Chinatown." (or LFR or whatever...)
11/13/2018 01:32 PMPosted by Canadiana
Say something about it next time and then you wouldnt have gotten kicked. Well it should lessen the chance the LFR pro's will wanna kick you.

Most kicks I witness are tanks that have no clue and only queque'd cause they are DPS and wanted a short queque and hoped for a carry.

There's nothing one can say to stop that from happening. Typical people need to take their frustrations out on something because of their maturity level, even if that something or someone has zero fault.
Its why I solo old content. Once I hit 120, I might LFR, but wont care about it. Only any cinematics or story line provided
I was kicked for low dps. I was nearly 10k like 9.98 or something. First time there in quest gear still and I want even close to last.
They just like to pull quick and don't care who gets locked out. My favorite was the time people were going through the Eonar portal in Antorus. Someone decided to pull a bunch of trash, and the people at the end of the line ended up having to fight it before they could enter. By the time those of us outside the instance had killed it all, the people inside had pulled, because, enough people in here, whatever.

When they started to fail is when they asked where the healers and the other tank were. They locked out one of the tanks and all the healers. So LOL.
I hit de boss n afk (: