Why is magatha still alive

Story Forum
I was very annoyed that my Shaman had to accept her as his Legionfall champion... I wanted nothing more than to cave her skull in with the Doomhammer.
11/13/2018 09:54 PMPosted by Mellee
Is Magatha the only surviving villain from Vanilla? And a low tier one at that? A feat worth commending in a setting like this.

Would be impressive if she was anything but Tauren. Blizzard ignores Tauren so much that even the villain Taurens survive. She was ignored and forgotten so hard that she became way more interesting than Baine.

Edit: Not to say she wasn't more interesting to begin with. Just that she became more interesting 100x more for being ignored.
Magatha is definitely one of the more underrated female villains.
11/14/2018 07:31 AMPosted by Krinblock

Yeah she's easily in my top ten female WoW villains.

... mostly cause there aren't even that many female WoW villains.
Make mulgore great again.
Baine needs to warstomp magatha!
She joined the horde
Why is it that people insist the Horde and Alliance must work together in times of crisis but then demand that we raid people like Odyn and Magatha.
11/14/2018 04:14 PMPosted by Ximothy
11/14/2018 07:31 AMPosted by Krinblock

Yeah she's easily in my top ten female WoW villains.

... mostly cause there aren't even that many female WoW villains.

Azshara, Sylvanas and Ursula... I mean Ashvane just from this xpac only. There are quite a few female villains, actually.
11/15/2018 07:21 AMPosted by Valko
Why is it that people insist the Horde and Alliance must work together in times of crisis but then demand that we raid people like Odyn and Magatha.