Quick Questing about Crafting

General Discussion
Why did they make the crafting system so boring this expansion?
As opposed to? And what about this is actually a question?

something something passive something something aggressive
Does not add to metrics
Crafting doesn't fit with the e-sport narrative.
Is it boring? I haven’t leveled any of my crafters yet.
I find watching the crafting bar 13% less exciting this expansion. I don't know why.
11/13/2018 04:31 PMPosted by Solarwynds

Not a question, his title says Questing.

Yes, there are questing involved with professions, one dungeon for anchor weed too. Not that bad - even ones that don't make much sense. Feed drinks to a sleeping drunk for mining, etc.
11/13/2018 04:48 PMPosted by Stompypotato

It's not that it's boring really it just seems useless compared to the way it use to be.

Do what?
11/13/2018 04:52 PMPosted by Vixie

Not a question, his title says Questing.

Yes, there are questing involved with professions, one dungeon for anchor weed too. Not that bad - even ones that don't make much sense. Feed drinks to a sleeping drunk for mining, etc.
You are right. My bad! ;)

Right now i have almost all the ingredients to craft a 370 bop, that will not be an upgrade. The ingredient i don't have? Expulsom. You get explulsom from scrapping, so i need to scrap some 250 to 300 items. Thats either a lot go gold or a lot of farming.

That will earn me the pattern so in around 6-7 weeks I will be able to craft a 385 bop item. 6-7 weeks because i will need 25 heroic boss kills in uldir.
11/13/2018 09:56 PMPosted by Mate

Right now i have almost all the ingredients to craft a 370 bop, that will not be an upgrade. The ingredient i don't have? Expulsom. You get explulsom from scrapping, so i need to scrap some 250 to 300 items. Thats either a lot go gold or a lot of farming.

That will earn me the pattern so in around 6-7 weeks I will be able to craft a 385 bop item. 6-7 weeks because i will need 25 heroic boss kills in uldir.

Alchemy can transmute expulsom. Limit 5 a day because of the cooldown. Just have to sacrifice the other profession to do that.