Energy is killing me!

Druid
So 116 and I can barely complete a full rotation before being empty. Is this normal? Do I actually have to spec into Moment of Clarity and Soul of Forest just to level?
Yes. Energy will always be your bane. It doesn't get much better. We aren't like rogues that get reliable energy regen sources.
10/09/2018 02:41 PMPosted by Trulore
So 116 and I can barely complete a full rotation before being empty. Is this normal? Do I actually have to spec into Moment of Clarity and Soul of Forest just to level?

For leveling go Predator, Soul, SbT, and Moment.
Rake>shred spam>Tiger fury>bite. Reset predator and do it again. Leveling wasnt bad if you don't mind single target to everything.
1. You are 116 and just lost your Legendaries. It sucks. It does get worse. And then as you get gear at 120 it starts to get better. Saying that with the qualifier that we don't quite know yet what 8.1 will do to our energy regen.

2. If you are spamming abilities you are doing it wrong. Feral, as it is designed at the moment, is a management class on many levels. Manage your cooldowns, your crit points, your energy, your dots. It's a multi-layer build that requires attention and patience to play properly. But when you get it right... Well, I wish I could say it really pays off. But you CAN be satisfied with knowing you did it right.

3. Leveling as Feral SUCKS. I did it as Bear and it wasn't too too bad. Wasn't really great either, but better than Feral.
If you always had energy to cast whatever you want, there would be no need for our 3 min burst cool down as it would have no effect. There would be no point to energy, period.
Not sure why you wouldn't want to run Soul or MoC for leveling, but Predator and Savage momentum/Fresh Wound in the Honor talents help a fair bit too.
Feral has slowed down a lot since BFA and now you gotta learn to pool your energy against your ticking dots and prioritise what’s up next. I found predator to be a very useful talent levelling, as tigers fury really helps out with energy to keep continuously pulling.