My macro enigma

UI and Macro
Let me start off by saying in usually very good with macros, and its rare that one can stump me like this. The macro in question is for my druid, its a power shift macro that is sort of ugly to look at:

#showtooltip
/cast [mod:shift] Travel Form; [swimming] Travel Form; [form:3] cat form; [form:2,combat] Travel Form; [outdoors,nocombat] Travel Form; [form:2,indoors] Bear Form; [indoors] cat Form; [combat] cat form

The macro works! at least most of the time... Whenever I log on for the first time on my druid for the day, and change specs, this macro suddenly breaks. As far as i can find it doesn't matter what spec I'm changing to, and from what spec I just changed from. The only way to fix it is to then relog. After the relog the macro once again works! furthermore I can change specs, and it will not break for a second time.

So... what the heck is actually going on? Why should it break the first time in the day that I change specs on my druid, but not on subsequent times after i have re-logged to fix it. Has anyone else in the community seen this very strange behavior? I have been using this macro all through Legion, and never noticed this behavior. I'm stumped, and not sure how to trouble shoot it anymore.
Maybe corruption in the text.
Copy the text of the macro into a text editor
get rid of unnecessary spaces after the ; and after the ] before the spell name
Delete the macro in game
Switch specs to make sure the macro is gone from every spec
Exit and restart the game
Create the macro again and paste in the text
Drag the button into the action bars
I'll have to try it out tomorrow I guess, no way of knowing whether it worked or not. Thanks =)
Travel Form(Shapeshift) is your friend
#showtooltip
/cast [mod:shift] [swimming] Travel Form(Shapeshift); [form:3] Cat Form; [form:2,combat] [outdoors,nocombat] Travel Form(Shapeshift); [form:2,indoors] Bear Form; [indoors] [combat] Cat Form
What exactly does the (Shapeshift) portion do? isn't it just repetitive?
Some Druid specs have a Travel Form passive ability that interferes with trying to use the spell in a macro. Travel Form(Shapeshift) forces the macro to cast the actual spell, rather than trying to 'cast' the passive ability.
10/09/2018 11:34 PMPosted by Steelfistv
Some Druid specs have a Travel Form passive ability that interferes with trying to use the spell in a macro. Travel Form(Shapeshift) forces the macro to cast the actual spell, rather than trying to 'cast' the passive ability.

TYVM!!!! <3
I can't thank you guys enough. Adding (Shapeshift) after travel form did in fact solve my problem. For the first time in a month I didn't have to re-log after changing specs. Thank you all so much!