Is it true heard BDK are getting nerfed ?

Battle for Azeroth Items and Classes
10/11/2018 03:52 AMPosted by Razeal
It won't actually fix the issue at hand with Unholy. We don't want the game to get worse we want it to get better.

I think this really is the crux of it. People screaming for nerfs don’t know what Blizzard has for their targets on each specs performance. It also won’t make them better. I’m always a fight for your own class/spec guy and let Blizzard decide on their own who gets nerfed.

Blood probably needs some nerfs. It could be simple things like reducing the max return on Death Strike hheals from 7% of the players health to 5%, or refucing the maximum runic power Bonestorm can consume so that it’s not a 30% heal every minute which is a lot stronger thsn Lay on Hands. What it doesn’t need is a bunch of topics saying the same thing.
10/11/2018 07:26 AMPosted by Divïde
That's who we are as people now I guess -- "I'm not happy, MAKE THEM UNHAPPY" -- it's odd that we root for others unhappiness or downfall, rather than our own rise or happiness....
No one's rooting for anyone's unhappiness; just blizzard to fulfill on the ideas they sort forth for the community and tanks, that idea being the necessity for healers, to put it simply. Now if you're unhappy playing the game the way blizzard intends for it to be played. Maybe you should find a different game
10/10/2018 03:43 PMPosted by Nozomd
10/10/2018 03:40 PMPosted by Hutta
I don't know of any nerfs officially coming, but it's almost certain at this point. They would be extremely stupid if they didn't nerf them considering how well they are doing in raids along with their scaling with gear, not to mention they are the best M+ tank by a mile atm. It will probably be a big nerf to their self heals.

Why not just delete the class along with Demon hunter ?

I mean Hero classes were a big mistake for WOW anyways werent they ?

So why dosent blizzard just delete both classes and offer free 120 characters of other classes and same item level to the players ?

I will take it. Where can I sign up for my 370 ilvl class transfer?
10/10/2018 05:00 PMPosted by Hutta
10/10/2018 04:52 PMPosted by Krissignacia
ya know hutta you and your alts and friends have been asking for dk nerfs for as long as we existed.

as for delete this class people have been asking for that for as long as well, but we are still here.

give it a rest

Oh I'm sorry I'm pointing out how BROKEN you are in M+ and the fact it's only going to get worse with your insane scaling.

Yes, let's nerf a class instead of balancing. That way all tank classes suck.
Let. Us. Nerf. The. Last. Viable. Dk. Spec.
10/11/2018 08:23 AMPosted by Taxevasion
<span class="truncated">...</span>
Oh I'm sorry I'm pointing out how BROKEN you are in M+ and the fact it's only going to get worse with your insane scaling.

Yes, let's nerf a class instead of balancing. That way all tank classes suck.

But that is literally what balance is. You have blood dk which is an outlier by a mile. What you are basically asking for is for every other tank in the game to be buffed to blood dk level of op.

10/11/2018 10:44 PMPosted by Drnrz
Let. Us. Nerf. The. Last. Viable. Dk. Spec.

If they are an outlier then yes. That is no reason to remain overpowered in a particular spec.
I don't know of any nerfs officially coming, but it's almost certain at this point. They would be extremely stupid if they didn't nerf them considering how well they are doing in raids along with their scaling with gear, not to mention they are the best M+ tank by a mile atm. It will probably be a big nerf to their self heals.

Tank nerfs almost certain? Do not expect any major changes. In legion druids were the exact same. This was blizzards response agreeing to balance and... and.. not really changing much.

https://www.wowhead.com/news=261264/blizzard-class-design-nighthold-tank-balance-holy-paladin-affliction-warlock-ww-

Tanks do not drastically change. They hardly have small changes. Role balance for tanks is not really a thing inside an expansion.
"The nail that sticks out, gets hammered down" -- Japanese proverb
Yeah, Blood DKs are brokenly OP to the levels that they don't even require a healer anymore this early in the expansion. The deserve to nerf hammer to be brought down to the other middle of the pack tanks.
10/11/2018 11:51 PMPosted by Kath

Tank nerfs almost certain? Do not expect any major changes. In legion druids were the exact same. This was blizzards response agreeing to balance and... and.. not really changing much.

https://www.wowhead.com/news=261264/blizzard-class-design-nighthold-tank-balance-holy-paladin-affliction-warlock-ww-

Tanks do not drastically change. They hardly have small changes. Role balance for tanks is not really a thing inside an expansion.
what do you mean "not changing much" ???

you've got to be trolling, because they completely removed an ability from bears that other tanks were freaking out about like this
10/12/2018 08:48 AMPosted by Trippyvision
10/11/2018 11:51 PMPosted by Kath

what do you mean "not changing much" ???

you've got to be trolling, because they completely removed an ability from bears that other tanks were freaking out about like this

Yep, and the only thing keeping Guardians competitive after that was Stampeding Roar.
10/12/2018 09:04 AMPosted by Hutta
Yep, and the only thing keeping Guardians competitive after that was Stampeding Roar.

And that got nerfed going into BFA over the outcry from Legion as well.
10/11/2018 03:47 AMPosted by Nyhlia
10/11/2018 03:05 AMPosted by Trippyvision
Anyone that doesn't see a clear issue with 5 blood dk's completing a 12 atal on time is simply deluded, stupid, or ignorant.

The claim that this is objectively a bad thing is laughable. If those 5 blood dk's were all mythic geared are we supposed to be surprised? Hell Mione solo'd tons of stuff that people thought was impossible in Legion. And I'm sure, because you're biased and salty, you screamed about him too.

It's objectively bad.
Any time I see a post about nerfing blood dk I immediately assume its authored by Hutta or one of his alts. He has been on a crusade to nerf blood death knight into the ground since I've started looking at these forums this expansion.

To his merit he is persistent, I wonder what he'll do when they finally are nerfed. lol
10/12/2018 11:17 AMPosted by Astromir
Any time I see a post about nerfing blood dk I immediately assume its authored by Hutta or one of his alts. He has been on a crusade to nerf blood death knight into the ground since I've started looking at these forums this expansion.

To his merit he is persistent, I wonder what he'll do when they finally are nerfed. lol

He is absolutely right though, Blood DKs do ad hominem attacks at him since they know that he is right and the statistics also show it (https://raider.io/mythic-plus/season-bfa-1/all/world/leaderboards#role=tank:mode=unique:minMythicLevel=15:maxMythicLevel=15).

Blood DKs are a big outlier or call it OP, and they need to be brought down to the levels of other tanks. You should require a healer and dps to do a +11 or +12 Key in time.
The issue with DKs (and DH to a lesser extent) is that they scale a lot better with secondary stats (especially haste) than the other tanks.

Blizz will have to adjust the rate in which they benefit from haste in order to actually nerf them or else they'll be nerfed at the beginning of 8.1 only to be right back up at OP levels by the end of 8.1 as they get better gear.
All of these idiots that are screaming, "nerf blood dk" completely miss the point about class balance. Why do you want the good tanks like monks and DKs to be brought down to the level of warriors and druids, instead of having warriors and druids be brought up to the level up monks and DKs?

People are complaining about classes being horrible and balance being thrown out the window, yet they scream for the classes that are doing well to be nerfed. It's unbelievable. Why not have every tank spec be viable? Of course you apes wouldn't think of that.
10/12/2018 12:38 PMPosted by Socksies
All of these idiots that are screaming, "nerf blood dk" completely miss the point about class balance. Why do you want the good tanks like monks and DKs to be brought down to the level of warriors and druids, instead of having warriors and druids be brought up to the level up monks and DKs?

People are complaining about classes being horrible and balance being thrown out the window, yet they scream for the classes that are doing well to be nerfed. It's unbelievable. Why not have every tank spec be viable? Of course you apes wouldn't think of that.

I'll tell you again the reasons why BDK and Brew need nerfs instead of buffing every tank to their level.
  • 1. Their toolkits are breaking the game in certain parts. Stagger allows Monks to be immune to being one-shot by burst physical damage unless they are either extremely undergeared or don't have ISB up like a baddie. DK self sustain tools allow them to not need more than a bit of offhealing for certain bosses and trash pulls in competitive keys. Their design is to have tanks get one shot if they aren't on top of their mitigation CDs and to be dependent on a healer. Brew and BDK aren't simply doing their role better, but they are breaking design rules.
  • 2. With the scaling of BDK and how fundamentally broken Brew stagger is, it would require MASSIVE buffs for Prot Warrior and Guardian Druid to keep up and major buffs to every other tank each new raid tier. Balance will be much more likely to be thrown off when tanks get big buffs every raid tier, and when you consider point 1, this is extremely unlikely.
  • 3. It has been shown time after time that they will nerf the outlier at the top instead of bringing everyone to their level. What happened when Guardian was OP in NH? They got a beating from the nerfbat. What happened when Prot Warrior was OP in EN? They got the nerfbat. What happened when Brew was OP in HFC. Again, they got the nerfbat.

It's ironic that the person who calls others "idiots" and "apes" claiming others are missing the point, is actually the one who doesn't understand and completely misses the point.

No one wants Blood DKs to be nerfed down to the levels of Prot Warriors or Guardian Druids. We want Blood DKs to be brought down to the levels of the other "middle of the pack" Tanks because Blood DKs are heavily overpowered. This has nothing to do with Druids or Warriors. Blood DKs are breaking the concept for Tanks Blizzard self stated as being more healer reliant. So they are going to be nerfed.

Druids and Warriors on the other hand are too underpowered to be considered viable for higher M+ Keys, and you can see those in the numbers too. https://raider.io/mythic-plus/season-bfa-1/all/world/leaderboards#role=tank:mode=unique:minMythicLevel=15:maxMythicLevel=15

That's the reason they are going to be buffed to bring them up to the other tanks in the middle.

Now get your head out of your !@# and stop calling people idiots or apes when you are the one who doesn't even comprehend the issue at hand.

Because bringing Druids to DK level would require the following:
*Increase damage of all abilities by 20%
*Increase health by 20%
*Restore Pawsitive Outlook
*Restore Rage of the Sleeper including Leech and immunity to loss of control
*Make Frenized Regen a reactive heal again like in Legion
*Remove Frenzied Regen from GCD
*Remove Bristling Fur from GCD
*Increase Galactic Guardian proc to 7%
*Add to Incarnation that it increases all damage by 15% while active
*Thrash slows nearby enemies
*Add Faerie Fire, which silences targets (15s cooldown)
*Make all abilities in spellbook castable in bear form
*Balance & Resto affinity abilities castable in bear form, if that talent is selected
*Primal Fury restored
*And POSSIBLY add Challenging Roar back

And Blizzard simply isn't going to do that, because it would put egg all over their face to admit how badly they botched Druid tanks this expansion to begin with.