General Discussion
i just thought about this. you know what would make this video better

and certainly not in this order
1. kittens and puppies
2. monster trucks
3. sharks with little laser beams tied to their heads
4. not being a reaction video
10/12/2018 10:04 AMPosted by Gadrîel
I've never understood people's interest in seeing reactions to videos online.

I watch one called 'an american reacts to british ads'... I think we broke him with some of the ads...

Usually the anti drink drive / safety ones... they can be a tad on the brutal side.
:: pulls rope, curtain falls away revealing 7 spoons ::

Spokesperson: I bet you weren't expecting such amazing spoons.
Editor: (does hardcore editing on footage)
People: "Wow, honey, look at those spoons!"
Well, I thought it was a very lovely story.
10/12/2018 09:48 AMPosted by Ronald
10/12/2018 09:44 AMPosted by Sultriss

I think you will find this is the exception.

nope, i was right. this was not not the exception. random peoples reactions, that i dont know and dont care about, is never interesting

by the way, i wish there was a way to filter out videos on youtube that have specific words

reactions, vlog, hack would be the top 3 on my list

don't forget prank.
"I would probably not like her, because what if she does that to me?"

I laughed.
"You need to hit the tower."
"Shoot him in the head."

Smart kid.
10/12/2018 10:39 AMPosted by Asana
10/12/2018 10:04 AMPosted by Gadrîel
I've never understood people's interest in seeing reactions to videos online.

Agreed. I never understood them either. I see those videos all the time with anime and games! Like giving your review or opinion after the fact is fine, I can accept that. But watching your real time reaction to it is...pointless?

I don't know, I can't understand the appeal of it or why I should be interested.

Yeah same here, I don't really care about someone's reaction to something. Some people do, different strokes for different folks I guess.
the one thing this family has going for them...they dont have a shortage of narcissism
Well, that was 6 minutes of my life I can never have back
10/12/2018 11:53 AMPosted by Ronald
the one thing this family has going for them...they dont have a shortage of narcissism

Dear god man, who hurt you? Seriously
10/12/2018 09:42 AMPosted by Ronald
i am sure i will show my age, but watching someone's reaction to something is awesome. by awesome i mean super boring.

I am sure I am showing my age when I say nothing is more awesome than watching someone needlessly go into a thread to state how much they don't care.

If you don't care you shouldn't comment, you just make yourself look really pathetic.

BTW - I am old as well, probably way older than you.
I showed it to my aunt, didnt tell her it was a game or anything. She thought it was a fantasy action movie coming out. LOL she said , the special effects are really good in this movie. I will have to see it, then i told her it was a game i played. She was confused a game would look like that...i had to explain a lot to her lol
10/12/2018 12:02 PMPosted by Raspir
Well, that was 6 minutes of my life I can never have back
Based on your reaction, what life?
It's interesting to see kids watch something they know nothing about. That's pure un-jaded,nonprejudicial reactions. That look of awe and wonder is something we all had a bit of when we first played this game or at some point.

My big jaw-drop moment was seeing the sky above Hellfire's landscape on day one of TBC.

It's impossible to recapture that "first time feeling" but I avoid most trailers and teasers before xpacs to maximize the wow factor.

Good to see that WoW still invokes those feelings to the innocents.
10/12/2018 12:07 PMPosted by Carene
10/12/2018 09:42 AMPosted by Ronald
i am sure i will show my age, but watching someone's reaction to something is awesome. by awesome i mean super boring.

I am sure I am showing my age when I say nothing is more awesome than watching someone needlessly go into a thread to state how much they don't care.

If you don't care you shouldn't comment, you just make yourself look really pathetic.

BTW - I am old as well, probably way older than you.

pathetic..probably. very bored today. definitely
Be interesting to see them watch the old soldier and the jania cenamatics.

Esp where she calls home the fleet after siege of boralis and he Mom calls her lord admiral. suspect that the Mom would feel touched by that, esp if she learns that it is possible to play through the whole thing and write yourself kind of into the cut scenes.

Did worry a bit that those kids were being exposed to some serious fight damage, and they didn't know about rez n healers etc. I think that's why they liked anduin healing everyone, like getting another chance and no one dies for real.

Maybe it didn't hurt that they saw his helm come off. All those girls suddenly started liking him at that point if you had watched them going Hum, hot guy kind of face expression.
"I don't think I would like her as a person, because what if she did that to me?" Kid on Sylvannas' banshee powers. A+
10/12/2018 12:17 PMPosted by Ooga
Based on your reaction, what life?

Probably more of one than you have
I like the part we the little one says Sylvanas should "shoot him in the head with an arrow" talking about Varian.