LFR G'huun, determination does nothing

General Discussion
10/12/2018 09:49 PMPosted by Iskandi
10/12/2018 09:40 PMPosted by Sendes
Now there you go with the I play for fun. Everyone who plays this game has a different definition of fun. mine is Doing non LFR raids. I wasn't bashing anyone, I was just simply stating that we wipe and wipe and wipe on progression for the loot, and a sense of accomplishment.

And i was stating why i dont raid, i really dislike the way people act in the raiding scene. So you do your thing and i will do mine. The point of this is we dont need condescending elitist in lfr. They can stay in mythic raids.
BINGO! well said i agree!they need to stay in there Mythic raids. Same i used to be a main healer resto shaman for 40man raids don't miss it at all to many egotistic people in them imho.

Heres an idea you elitist stay in your little 20 man mythic runs and leave the ordinary decent folk alone. I think we will be alright without you, as a matter of fact we will be better off. Teach a man to fish and all that jazz ya know.

Teach a man to fish? That's a bad analogy. The best analogy for that situation is the blind leading the blind. Good luck.
10/12/2018 08:21 PMPosted by Mistrusa
Can have 10 stacks, if nobody does orbs it wont die.

you know 2 people can do the orbs for the whole fight?

so you, and pick one other person. win.
10/12/2018 09:59 PMPosted by Verbatim
Teach a man to fish? That's a bad analogy. The best analogy for that situation is the blind leading the blind. Good luck.

Theres that condescending attitude again.
I do just fine, so no luck needed. You know there are people that just play this game to relax and have fun.. gasp! We arent in a race or competition, instead of belittling those that do dont what you do, why not just do your own thing.
Can have 10 stacks, if nobody does orbs it wont die. It reminds me of KJ on LFR. Stacks don't make people do mechanics. Why have they not yet learned when designing lfr fights?

They have learned.

Players haven't.

This is like complaining that you went on a tour of Paris and when you got to the restaurant, you actually had to use your own knife and fork to put the food in your mouth. You're appalled that nobody was there at the restaurant to feed you.

The fight is almost impossible to fail if you have a couple people do orbs. Be the change you want to see.
And? we down the same bosses gg!next expansion please and with ilvl Mob scaleing high ilvl is pretty pointless now :). So your point is what now?

You kill target dummies with the same name that raid bosses have but you are not doing anything like raiding. You really showed the raiders whats up loooool.
10/12/2018 09:59 PMPosted by Verbatim

Heres an idea you elitist stay in your little 20 man mythic runs and leave the ordinary decent folk alone. I think we will be alright without you, as a matter of fact we will be better off. Teach a man to fish and all that jazz ya know.

No luck needed because im in there.
I'm done doing that wing, probably permanently. 8.1 isn't *that* far away, and the drops simply aren't justified by the massive headaches involved in trying to "retrain" the raid every time a few people drop after a wipe.
10/12/2018 10:05 PMPosted by Verbatim
And? we down the same bosses gg!next expansion please and with ilvl Mob scaleing high ilvl is pretty pointless now :). So your point is what now?

You kill target dummies with the same name that raid bosses have but you are not doing anything like raiding. You really showed the raiders whats up loooool.
"lfr is totally raiding! It's even in the name!"
10/12/2018 10:05 PMPosted by Verbatim

Your mad or you wouldn't reply to me at all there there you still got classic WoW for people to stare at you soon we all know you miss that.Dead bosses are dead.Now for Queen azhara raid !
You guys dont get it do you? You arent some superstars because you are "raiders" no one cares outside of your little group of like minded elitists. The game is populated by more non raiders than raiders. If they ever drop this game you will all be sol because there wont be a wow to make you feel like gods among peons.

edit for spellings.

Theres that condescending attitude again.
I do just fine, so no luck needed. You know there are people that just play this game to relax and have fun.. gasp! We arent in a race or competition, instead of belittling those that do dont what you do, why not just do your own thing.

None of that has anything to do with what I said. It is the blind leading the blind in LFR if there are no raiders to carry you. Please post something that isn't completely random.
Man, people really love taking the bait today.
10/12/2018 10:10 PMPosted by Iskandi
You guys dont get it do you? You arent some superstars because you are "raiders" no one cares outside of your little group of like minded elitists. The game is populated by more non raiders than raiders. If they ever drop this game you will all be sol because their wont be a wow to make you feel like gods among peons.
Correct logic ftw!
Can have 10 stacks, if nobody does orbs it wont die. It reminds me of KJ on LFR. Stacks don't make people do mechanics. Why have they not yet learned when designing lfr fights?

You mean when you raid you have to do....MECHANICS?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
Your mad or you wouldn't reply to me at all there there you still got classic WoW for people to stare at you soon we all know you miss that.Dead bosses are dead.Now for Queen azhara raid !

Wait, you think that anyone who acknowledges you is mad? That's interesting. Good luck against those savage target dummies in the next raid I guess? looool

You hate raiders. They make you feel bad. Hahaha
10/12/2018 10:11 PMPosted by Zeusgodofsky
You guys dont get it do you? You arent some superstars because you are "raiders" no one cares outside of your little group of like minded elitists. The game is populated by more non raiders than raiders. If they ever drop this game you will all be sol because their wont be a wow to make you feel like gods among peons.
Correct logic ftw!
Correct logic, coming from the same group of people that every raid tier makes a post about "Why do I have to do this one mechanic on this one boss fight? WHY DO WE HAVE TO DO ANYTHING AT ALL HERE BLIZZARD?! HAVEN'T YOU LEARNED?!"
10/12/2018 10:10 PMPosted by Iskandi
You guys dont get it do you? You arent some superstars because you are "raiders" no one cares outside of your little group of like minded elitists. The game is populated by more non raiders than raiders. If they ever drop this game you will all be sol because there wont be a wow to make you feel like gods among peons.

edit for spellings.

Oh no I'm better at other video games and the vast majority of real life skills than you are as well. I don't need WoW to feel superior to people who do LFR.
10/12/2018 10:11 PMPosted by Zeusgodofsky
Correct logic ftw!

Dont let Verbatim bait you, im serious drop it now as i am going to. You said your peace as did i. Rollout and take the high ground.
10/12/2018 10:13 PMPosted by Murlocholmez
Correct logic, coming from the same group of people that every raid tier makes a post about "Why do I have to do this one mechanic on this one boss fight? WHY DO WE HAVE TO DO ANYTHING AT ALL HERE BLIZZARD?! HAVEN'T YOU LEARNED?!"

You know im gonna answer you because you seem to have me confused with someone else. I dont complain about mechanics, i get in there and learn them. I dont call for raid nerfs or say its too hard. So check yourself.