Kill/Revive an Idea

General Discussion
You are given the chance to bring back something cut from the game but to do so you have to kill an idea currently in the game.

Azerite Armor isn't an option

I would choose to bring back gear vendors (pve and pvp) and cut raid difficulties.

Always felt good to finally save enough conquest or valor points and target the gear you wanted.

Being able to pug and clear current content causes me to take time off the game sooner as there isn't something "worth" striving towards. Plus I don't make nearly as many friends since I don't have to.

I'm curious as to what the community would bring back or cut and why.
I think I'd choose to bring back Reforging of secondary stats.
I'd get rid of summoning stones and Warlock summoning portals.
I'd revive competent Blizzard developers and cut the grinding Azerite system out as a whole.
I would choose to revive Farahlon and the Shattrath raid.
10/14/2018 10:09 PMPosted by Gulrum
I would choose to revive Farahlon and the Shattrath raid.

It was never existent in the first place. Can't revive what never truly died.
Cut CRZ.
Return professions.
10/14/2018 10:11 PMPosted by Mysfyre
Cut CRZ.
Return professions.

I was strongly leaning on professions as well.
Bring back all the guild perks (summoning, mass rez, etc.)

Cut cooldowns/limited durations on toys with effects.
I'd revive the Old (WoTLK era) talent system.

I'd kill Titanforging/Gem/Tertiary stats.

Seriously Bliz. Gems and Tertiaries should be naturally part of gear, not random rolled. Screw that.
Cut mission table
Give back class abilities pruned in MoP
lol @ azerite armor not being an option

Because everybody and their brother would cut that.

Umm, off the top of my head. Cut iLevel forging (war/titan) and bring back enchants for all gear, including enchanter-only versions.
10/14/2018 10:04 PMPosted by Raiza
You are given the chance to bring back something cut from the game but to do so you have to kill an idea currently in the game.

Azerite Armor isn't an option

I would choose to bring back gear vendors (pve and pvp) and cut raid difficulties.

Always felt good to finally save enough conquest or valor points and target the gear you wanted.

Being able to pug and clear current content causes me to take time off the game sooner as there isn't something "worth" striving towards. Plus I don't make nearly as many friends since I don't have to.

I'm curious as to what the community would bring back or cut and why.

Kill Titanforging.
Rez Reforging.
Mm I'd kill war/titanforging.

Revive gear customization. Reforging, unique profession enchants, gem sockets, etc. It added depth and choice to our gear. I liked going through the process of outfitting my stuff. Simplifying things isn't always better.
cut arena, revive gutterspeak-common being the same language.
Bring back Gladiator spec.

Kill BFA Class design.
10/14/2018 11:19 PMPosted by Asana
Mm I'd kill war/titanforging.

Revive gear customization. Reforging, unique profession enchants, gem sockets, etc. It added depth and choice to our gear. I liked going through the process of outfitting my stuff. Simplifying things isn't always better.

I think I should have put titanforging also on the not included list since most people don't seem to like it.

To be honest I am genuinely surprised they have doubled down on making professions matter less.
Kill Mission Tables
Revive Justice/Valor Badge System
obligatory warlock

cut demonhunters.

revive demonology.
I'd bring back real talent trees.
I'd get rid of demon hunters.
Being back mop locks, especially demo.

Get rid of azerite armor.