<Entropic Cascade> @ US-Mal'Ganis [H]

Currently Recruiting:
-Healers
-Ranged DPS
-Melee DPS

Schedule:
-Saturday: 3-6pm CST
-Sunday: 3-6pm CST

We will generally follow the schedule above but if the guild is wanting to start earlier or raid an extra hour then we may pursue pushing times for the week or a given day (This would require a 100% group vote)

About Us:
Entropic Cascade is a guild of like minded mythic raiders looking to build a strong raid team to push into mythic content. Overall we are looking to clear heroic and push into some mythics for the Uldir raid tier and get a solid foundation for the next tier. We are only raiding on a 6 hour schedule so we must be efficient in both clearing and pushing content.

We are a mature group of players who like to have fun while kicking !@# and taking names. If you are looking for a new home or interested in giving us a shot then please do not hesitate to add us.

GM: Owl (Nanjas#1454)
Officer: Symmonk (Symmetry19#1519)
Faction: Alliance
Server: US-Lightbringer
Name: Undeserved
Progress: 6/8 H

Hello, Undeserved is a casual raiding guild currently progressing through heroic raid content. We would like to start some mythic raiding in the future however we simply don’t have a constant 20+ player attendance, we average around 12-14 raiders at the moment. We are a group of adults with many years of WoW experience, many of us started in Vanilla and have been playing off and on. We raid on two nights a week (Tuesday/Thursday) with a third optional raid night (Monday), usually used for running alts through raids. We are very chill and like to poke jabs at each other through some silly banter throughout the raid night. We ask you don’t take any jokes too seriously as none of it is personal. We have both male and female members; and we come from all walks of life.

Loot is always set to personal, if an item is not kept we simply roll for it and whoever has the highest roll is given the loot. Many guild members also run high mythic+ dungeons throughout the week. We always try to help ensure every member has done at least one high key for their weekly chest. A few of us also PVP quite a bit in BGs and rated Arenas.

What you can except from Undeserved?
-A relax and fun raiding environment
-Fair and personal loot, we will never force you to give items away unless you choose to do so.
-Competitive DPS, we do log our raids and many of our members parsing 90% on Warcraft logs.
-Constant raid progress
-Good communications via Discord

What we expect from you/requirements:
-Age older then 21
-Attend raid nights on Tuesday and Thursday at 8-11 PM EST. (Monday at 8-11 PM EST is our optional raid night)
-Come to raid prepared, this includes bringing your own flasks, potions, and personal food. We often will have feasts provided and guildies are often kind enough to hand out some flasks but you should always come with your own!
-Bring a positive attitude
-Know how to play your class effectively and understand the boss mechanics

We are looking for the below classes. This is not a requirement but is a bonus if you play these classes:
Druid – Boomy/Resto
DK – Unholy/Frost
Warlock
Mage
Range DPS

If you’re interested, message me here or discord (Newy#0922)

https://raider.io/guilds/us/lightbringer/Undeserved
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/us/lightbringer/undeserved
Thank you all for the feedback! I will be reaching out to some to chat more. Looking to raid during the week as the weekend can be hit or miss for me. If I dont reach out it is just because the times are either too late or on weekend days.
Hello! Chrissy here from <Ruiner> on Stormrage. We are a social semi-hardcore raiding guild raiding Tues-Wed and farm nights are optional Thursday
10p-1:30am EST or stormrage server time. *7/8 H* Stabilizing our roster so we can head into mythic in the upcoming weeks.
if you want more information feel free to add me or my officers.
:)
Octopuscake#1921
Warner#12914
Traga#1631
Implosion on Illidan - 3/8M
Who We Are
We’re players of various experience throughout the history of the game, including cutting edge players. For Battle for Azeroth we intend to push mythic progression and clear the content in a timely manner.

When We Raid
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday - 8pm to 11pm CST

What We're Looking For
We expect our raiders to come to raid prepared with flasks and potions as well as the required addons, to know the fights, and to be accepting of being swapped in and out for various fights. Raiders should also have an understanding of logs and how to use them to find and improve their weaknesses. We highly value players who can play multiple classes and specs at a mythic level.

Please have the following add-ons before applying:
DBM or Bigwigs
Weak Auras
Angry Assignments

Recruitment Needs
All exceptional players are encouraged to apply regardless of our current needs.

Apply
https://goo.gl/forms/BYAW5di2DOYBHj8f1

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/illidan/Implosion

Contacts: Dalrogh - extreme#1830
Anxiety-Thrall is seeking more raiders for our main raid.!Raid times are Tuesday and Wednesday nights from 9:00 PM-11:30 PM EST. Currently 7/8H Our current needs are...

Tank- DK, Monk, other exceptional players

RDPS- Mage, lock, other exceptional players

Healer-Holly pally, Disc priest

Contact Info
aediah#1355
Oladron1103#1460
Kylerk#1265
interested in talking with you if your still looking for a guild hit me up oladron1103#1460
Hi there!

I read your post and I think my guild, <Exõdus>, could possibly be a great fit for you!

We raid Tuesdays & Thursdays 9-11:30 Eastern, we're pretty cool and I hope you'll check us out if that's workable for you!

Our goal as a guild is to be part of a community where members don't just raid together, we also run Myth+ dungeons as a team and buddy up for sanity while we do the daily and weekly hamster wheel quests.

The atmosphere of our raids is pretty relaxed. We joke around a bit during the trivial stuff, and then focus and get things done on the new pulls. I like it because it's a great way to unwind in the evening.

A lot of us are really big fans of myth+ content, and we love to run dungeons as a team. We try to make sure everyone at least runs something each week to get their cache, but if dungeons are your thing we'd very much like to add you to the team that tries to push keys as high as possible.

If any of this sounds interesting to you, I hope you'll contact me or drop into our discord and get to know us!

Soteria#1103 | Soteria#3426
https://discord.gg/MbkdXJk
(H)Wanderlusters-Thrall(High-Pop) is a mature casual/semi-hardcore raiding guild. We are currently recruiting to start our raid team for current content. We are looking for dps no app required just have a little chat with us officers and maybe run a mythic or 2 for us to check you out. Last Expansion we were 7/7M-EN 2/3M-ToV 3/10M-NH 3/10M-ToS 6/11M-ABT. Currently we are 8/8N 6/8H and wishing to down more but we NEED you!!!

Raid times Progression days Wed 8-11cst(9-12est)/Mon 8-11CST(9-12est)
Alt Raid day(optional)-TBD
Also like to note we are recruiting more casual members as well for M+s, help fill the raid when people can't make it. We are looking to recruit casual members as well as raid members to fill our spots.

Current needs are below but accepting any decent people: those with dual specs dps/healing or dps/tank are highly sought after. Got a group of players? You are more than welcome to come and have a chat and see if your group will fit in with our group and be part of the family =).

We are not looking to gear anyone up really, we prefer you be at/around our progression and have the time/effort put into your artifact neck for the character/toon you want to raid with us as.

Another Note: We want you to have fun playing with your class if your playing something your not having fun on WHY ARE YOU PLAYING THAT CLASS XD; play to have fun not just because we need something, we consider all classes even if we have 1 or 2 of them =).

Ranged DPS-

Mages-Med
Boomkin- Highly wanted
Lock- Low
Spreist- High
Hunter- High
Ele Sham- High

Melee DPS-
Death knight- High
Demon hunter- High
Rogue- Med
Warr- Low
Feral- High
Ret Pally- High
WW Monk- Med

Healers- Low - will fill one spot

Mistweaver Monk- Low
Resto Druid- High
Holy pally- Low
Resto Sham- Low
Holy priest- low
Disc priest- low

Tanks- Offspec tanks wanted.

Contacts: Warguard#1900(Recruiting Officer),
Mazul#1425(Guild Leader/Healing coordinator)`
Artimues#1869(Raid Leader)
Jazmo#1201(Raid Leader)
Frealy#1866(Some Random Officer =P)
<Super Murder Friends> [Area 52 - Horde] is currently recruiting exceptional players for Heroic progression and, inevitably, pushing into Mythic. We have experience clearing 8/8N and 7/8H, but with a lot of pugs. We are working towards a consistent raid group so we can avoid wasting time looking for pugs and focus on destroying raid bosses.

Our current core roster have all been playing since at least TBC, and have raid experience spanning most expansions. Most of us are in the 27-30 range, but we are open to anyone 18+.

Our schedule is as follows:
Tuesday 8:00pm - 12:00am EDT
Wednesday 8:00pm - 12:00am EDT
Some of us are online most other nights doing M+ runs or other shenanigans.

We are currently looking for applicants in all roles. All positions are currently core positions. We don't have a bench. Haven't even gone bench shopping.

If you are interested, or have any additional questions, please reach out to me on Discord.
Zexxon#8942
Contact me at Bootee#1766. We have an immediate position for you.
[H]<Red Light District> [US-Tichondrius] is a late night raiding guild focused on progression. During WotLK, we were a Top 10 Alliance guild on [US-Korgath] under the name of [A]<Heroes After Dark>. We are looking to fill our roster again for heroic/mythic raiding and mythic+.

We currently host pugs as we don't have a full roster yet. If you'd like to come on our runs before making a decision feel free to message me before raid time and I can save you a spot.

-Uldir-
8/8 Normal
8/8 Heroic
2/8 Mythic

-Raid Times-
(subject to change as roster fills)
Tuesday: 7:30p - 10:30p PST
Thursday: 7:30p - 10:30p PST

-Recruitment-
Tank - low priority
Healer - apply
Melee - apply
Ranged - apply

-Contact List-
tuhroy#1125
Hijacks#1262
-Apply-
https://discord.gg/Gp8U4Hv
<Exõdus> is a Heroic Raid and M+ oriented guild that came together at the end of Legion, with a focus on getting ready for BFA. This is an easy going environment with an active member base of like-minded people. The core of our leadership has been raiding for over 10 years and some of us have been playing together for almost that long.

Looking for a guild that is focused on clearing heroic, earning AotC, and maybe dabbling in Mythic raids? We're looking for you too.

Raid Times & Progression:

Currently ; 8/8 (N), 6/8 Heroic
Raids are Tuesday and Thursday @ 9:00-11:30 EST.

All members are expected to have a general understanding of their class/spec, how to gear appropriately, gem / enchant. We are happy to help people improve, but we are not here to teach you the basics of the game.

We are looking for members that will be active outside of raid times. Growing a community is just as important to us as raid progression.

If you are interested (we hope you are!) feel free to either contact me directly Zenji#11726, or to get quicker replies; join our discord server.
https://discord.gg/Mj6NQB7
After scrolling through a wall of Copy+Paste...lol

Add me, we're interested in you: Smoote#1174

Origins - Whisperwind/Horde - 7/8H, 1/8M
Guild Name: Patchwerk
Realm: [H] Dark Iron
Contacts: Energee, Patbatemans, Mcsqueebles
Battle-Tag: Geesicks#1950, TvThief#1156, mcsqueeb#1267
Current Progression: 7/8H Uldir

At our core, we're a tight knit group of RL friends, that have been playing WoW together since vanilla. We all play the game to relax and release stress from our every day lives, but our goal is to get AOTC each tier and progress into mythic as much as possible. Most all of us are active in game and discord daily, and are good with helping each other when needed. A bunch of us are big into Mythic+s and try to get everyone 9 or 10s at a minimum each week.

Raid Times:
Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-10pm Arizona time (9-11pm CST, 11-1am EST)
Alt Raid on the weekend - currently no set time

Looking For:
Looking to complete filling out our mythic group, but are accepting all like-minded and competent raiders, and Mythic+ runners. Really looking for a solid tank (prefer monk/dk), a ranged dps (hunter/mage/warlock/boomkin), a melee dps, and a healer (priest,shaman,druid), but are accepting everyone, as we are fairly adaptable, and some of us are willing to class change as needed.

If you have any questions, feel free to add or message us.
Hi Littlebiggun, we're in the process of converting the roster to a mythic capable one. We're in need of a few more to achieve our goal! I would love to chat with you as I believe you'd be a great fit. Beef#12743 is my B-Tag. I hope to hear from you soon.

GUILD INFORMATION

Hi everyone!! TAINTEDGUARDIANS is looking to shift focus, and build up a mythic caliber roster!. We raid from Friday - Saturday 8pm to 11pm EST on the Whisperwind Server. The guild has been around for 5+ years now, and has been a mythic guild in the past, and most recently a casual AoTC guild. We recently loss a lot of members going into BfA (Horde allied races) and also some who have decided they don't enjoy the game enough to keep playing. We're now looking to mass recruit, and build up a mythic roster once again!!

What the guild offers you.
  • Reliable raid days/times. The guild knows you make time out of your week to raid therefore it is our obligation to make sure we provide you with that.
  • Mythic plus groups are almost always being formed each, and every night!
  • Flasks/food/gems/enchants etc all provided. We offer this to anyone who makes any sort of contribution to our guild bank.
  • Competitive atmosphere, but always keeping it FUN! We want to push, but we don't want to take away the core of the game. TO HAVE FUN!
  • What we expect from our raiders.
  • Reliability - as was stated above the guild owes you 6 hrs/wk, and you're making the same commitment. Real life comes up, but it hurts the guild as a whole if you need to miss regularly.
  • Preperation/Class knowledge - We're not looking for world 1st recruits, but out of respect for everyone else you're playing with you should have the basics down. Know what your main stats are, have a generally idea about fights going in, etc. Nothing crazy, but it's more of a courtesy to everyone else.
  • The ability to not get easily offended - This is a broad one. Our guild has a lot of fun during our raids. We crack jokes quite a bit, and we're not a pg13 guild. If you know you're easily offended you should probably look elsewhere. To go along with this, constructive criticism is big as well. We'll never yell/attack anyone, BUT if you're standing in fire we will mention it. Nothing personal just the way you get better/progress.
  • Current Recruitment Needs!!
  • Ranged DPS - OPEN
  • Melee DPS - OPEN
  • Tank - OPEN
  • Heals - OPEN
  • Beef#12743 is my B-Tag. I encourage anyone even with a small interest to get a hold of me. I'm not really much of writer, and I would much prefer to actually talk in voice chat. I really do look forward to hearing from you all, and thanks again for taking the time to check us out!
    Hello,

My guild <Of Hells Design> on Whisperwind (A) is looking for members to add to our mythic raiding roster. Currently we are in need of healers and strong DPS. We are 8/8H 1/8M. We are a serious but casual raiding guild that focuses on enjoying our progression while maintaining a high level of play. Many of the members in OHD are veteran players that have played at higher levels of pvp and raiding over the years in addition to many newcomers.

Our raid times are T/W/TH 8:30pm EST to 11:30pm EST. We almost never go over the end time unless we are close to a kill. If you would like to learn more about us please see our recruitment thread in the link below. Or check out my stream/youtube channel where I post our guild raids and other related content.

Btag: Ysosrslawl#1721
    Guild Recruitment: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20767658390#1
    Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC55k6RfA-I7QqzH1C4hKSLA?view_as=subscriber
    Stream: Twitch.tv/ofhellsdesign
    Pandamonium on US Magtheridon is currently recruiting for our mythic raid!

Raid Times – 7:00PM-10:00PM EST Saturday & Sunday

Highest Needs -
    Hunter
    Rogue
    Healer - prefer Monk and Priest Disc/Holy
    Boomkin

..... but we are interested in mythic caliber players of any role or class!

Why Raid With Pandamonium?

Our group has a long standing history filled with knowledgeable, dedicated players looking to progress through end game content on the highest difficulty. The team's focus is to be better each time not only per pull, but as players, to continue to grow as a progression team. Our raid environment is focused on progression and our members work together to work through strats and experience content together while maintaining progress throughout the tier. We like to have fun, and killing bosses is fun!

A bonus to our raid is that we have a supportive community within the guild that is active with members who have various other interests so that you have company during off-raid nights. The worst thing is to be active in a guild that only logs on for raids!

General requirements include:
    * Commitment to regular attendance to the team
    * Ability to use Discord and have working mic.
    * Stable internet connection with little to no disconnects.
    * Required ILVL 370+, neck lvl 25+

Feel free to contact me in game with any questions!
    Recruitment Officer: Drinkinmycup#1192
    Discord: Drinkinmycup#3873
    Hello there Littlebiggun, Please add my b-tag for further chatting, I’d love to get to know what you’re looking for further, and to see if we are a good fit for you. I look forward to hearing back from you. (Moon#14456)

<Oblivion>, Hyjal is a semi-hardcore raiding guild built by friends; We are a veteran guild wanting to come back strong for BFA. Our objective is to clear the end bosses on mythic difficulty, and to get cutting edge while also enjoying our time together as a team. Our progress thus far is 8/8 heroic and 2/8 Mythic. We are looking for competent players to join our ranks for BFA, and onward. Our raid times are Tuesday and Thursdays at 6:30-9:30pm PST. We expect our raiders to know their class well and perform during progression.

Please let me know if you are interested, or if you have any questions. I’d be happy to answer them. :)
    Our forum post has more important details, if you are interested in looking: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765886579#1
    Contacts: Moon#14456, Grimlen#1586, Supre#11918
    We are <Alone>, a seasoned raiding guild on Aerie Peak. Currently recruiting high caliber players for a semi-casual raiding team whose focus is first and foremost mythic raiding progression. We are currently looking for more a few more dps and a dps with flex heals!

CURERNT PROGRESSION
    2/8 M
    8/8 H

RAID DAYS
    Friday from 9:30pm EST to 12:30am EST
    Saturday from 9:30pm EST to 12:30am EST

OPTIONAL RAID DAYS
    Thursday from 8:30pm EST to 11:30pm EST

CONTACTS
    Kaylii#1948
    Rachel#1391
    Kelza#1446