Soo, grievous hotfix when?

Dungeons, Raids and Scenarios
This affix is literal cancer this week, did blizzard forget that they removed a healers ability to top everyone off in less than 5 globals? My first and only 10 this week the group raged like children cuz I asked them to use mage food between pulls if they were ticking away.
I cant understand this community and I'm hoping all the healers are taking the week off until its hotfixed.
I won’t be healing any dungeons this week.
They should change the debuff to player does X less dps per stack instead of a DOT. So it punishes the player not the healer for avoidable damage.
10/17/2018 10:05 PMPosted by Shaddowblade
They should change the debuff to player does X less dps per stack instead of a DOT. So it punishes the player not the healer for avoidable damage.

They really should do this with some ability. Stand in volcano? Take damage. Stand in red pool? Take damage. Orb explodes? Take damage.

Make one that reduces player's outgoing damage.

This is a great idea
I'd like to see it start at 50% hp, not 90%.
10/17/2018 10:53 PMPosted by Podosh

They really should do this with some ability. Stand in volcano? Take damage. Stand in red pool? Take damage. Orb explodes? Take damage.

The problem with this is that it still has negative effects on the healer. If the DPS all take damage output reduction debuffs, the fight takes longer. The healer always loses.
I for one love slamming healthstones and health pots on cooldown.
Not all damage is avoidable. It’s a healing output check, that’s what it’s designed for.
10/18/2018 05:13 AMPosted by Qodron
Not all damage is avoidable. It’s a healing output check, that’s what it’s designed for.

That lasts a half hour or more, with little or no breaks inbetween.

Is it any surprise that healers want to take this week off?
Same, I refuse to heal this overturned bs. Come on blizz i always defend you guys do what's right here.
Did a 10 siege with my guildies. It was okay, but I sure as hell would not even think of pugging this.

I mean, my damage is already pushed by those. I have to stop my casts to move or wasting big damage hits on an orb with little HP to make sure it dies.

The punishment is taking damage if I fail. And if I die, that is me doing ZERO damage while dead. If you think it's just punishing the healers because your job is to heal people... LOL
Slow is smooth and smooth is fast this week.
start at a lower percentage, tick for less, and drop fully out of combat (like necrotic)

I mean, my damage is already pushed by those. I have to stop my casts to move or wasting big damage hits on an orb with little HP to make sure it dies.

The punishment is taking damage if I fail. And if I die, that is me doing ZERO damage while dead. If you think it's just punishing the healers because your job is to heal people... LOL

your tank was doing explosive wrong then. its the tanks job to kill them with their filler abilities.
I did two plus 11’s on two toons and was happy with the results. This week isn’t for the casual healers so if you aren’t main spec healer then you probably will skip out.
10/18/2018 09:16 AMPosted by Aerbota
I did two plus 11’s on two toons and was happy with the results. This week isn’t for the casual healers so if you aren’t main spec healer then you probably will skip out.

Raider Io says otherwise going over 1 hour is not good let alone 2hrs and 45 min to do an 11. This week's affixes are overturned it's that simple. Take care.
10/18/2018 08:15 AMPosted by Hyperactive

No reason they can't do it. They say the want more affixes. The fact the idea upsets some people makes me really think they should do it.
10/18/2018 09:16 AMPosted by Aerbota

good players generally don't have a main spec.

see what I did there?