Alliance traveling to Timeless Isle

General Discussion
To all alliance members going to Timeless Isle for the TImewalking vendors-- you will die. and yes that is a threat
Can't touch me. I have warmode off!

/rasp
only if they flag for Wpvp.....
Don't threaten me with a good time.
A bunch of Horde going to critical points and denying Alliance and spawncamping them on servers where they have less than a 1/1024 chance to fight on equal terms?

That doesn't sound like Horde at all, what are you talking about.
I suppose you'll be on every server simultaneously?
10/18/2018 12:34 AMPosted by Dramaege
A bunch of Horde going to critical points and denying Alliance and spawncamping them on servers where they have less than a 1/1024 chance to fight on equal terms?

That doesn't sound like Horde at all, what are you talking about.

Hey that's lower than Elizabeth Warren's native DNA... That's a really chance :(
My characters have been spending a lot of time on the Timeless Isle. It's such a nice place. Too bad they don't build zones like that anymore.

#warmodeoff
10/18/2018 12:54 AMPosted by Felisferalis
My characters have been spending a lot of time on the Timeless Isle. It's such a nice place. Too bad they don't build zones like that anymore.

#warmodeoff

Yeah, it is an amazing zone. You might even say that place is timeless.
10/18/2018 12:23 AMPosted by Senseimoonk
To all alliance members going to Timeless Isle for the TImewalking vendors-- you will die. and yes that is a threat

Sure let me clear my schedule so I can camp you until I eventually get over run by a literal horde of horde.
10/18/2018 12:25 AMPosted by Vorawsoul
Can't touch me. I have warmode off!

/rasp

Isn't there a thing that lets you kill people in TI regardless of flag or faction? It's been so long that I can't remember.

Shut up. You're only alive now because I saved your people from the Legion. I defended the assault on Thunder Totem dozens of times nearly single-handedly. Not one highmountain brave could do anything themselves.
You going to try and multibox me?

Oh man I'm shaking in my boots.

What a silly, empty threat.
Warmode = off

Come get me :)
Such a tough guy, threatening from the safety of Hordemode.
Playing with Hordemode on. LOL